7/26/12

Who DRUGGED KATHERINE JACKSON For that Bizarre Press conference?



WHO DRUGGED KATHERINE JACKSON For that Bizzare Press conference
Katherine Jackson has FINALLY broken her silence after 'deserting' her grandchildren for ten days - to claim she 'wasn't kidnapped' and 'just needed a rest'.
Following days of escalating tensions amongst her feuding family Katherine was filmed by ABC news claiming: 'There are rumours going around about me that I have been kidnapped... I am here today to let everybody to know that I am good and fine.
'My children would never do anything to me like that. It's stupid.'
In a bizarre show of unity her children Jermaine, Janet and Rebbie stood close around the anxious 82-year-old as she read out a prepared statement at the luxury resort where she has been staying.
Katherine seemed confused at times, calling grandson Prince 'my nephew'.
The Jackson family matriarch had lost custody of her late son Michael's three children after a judge awarded temporary guardianship of the trio to their cousin TJ.
Prince, 15, Paris, 14, and Blanket, 10 will be cared for by their 34-year-old cousin who had been staying with them in their grandmother's absence.
Katherine said: 'I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me and I'm coming home.'
And she claimed the move was 'based on a bunch of lies.'
'One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here,' she said.
Katherine also confirmed that she had left her grandson TJ in charge.
The film crew were told they were not to ask Katherine any questions as she read the statement.
At one stage Janet and Jermaine exchanged glances and whispered.
Katherine also explained that her assistant had been in contact with her grandson Prince.
'He said everything was going fine back home,' she said. 'Still I think about the children... worry about them but they're fine.'
She then confirmed reports that she had spoken to her grandchildren after ten days without contact.
'I told them I would come home today and they're waiting for me to come,' she said.
Bizarrely she also repeatedly thanked the resort where she had been staying, adding: 'I had a very good time here - and if anyone wants to rest I think they should come here.'
KATHERINE JACKSON'S STATEMENT TO ABC NEWS
ON THE 'KIDNAPPING
'
There are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped and held against my will.
I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children, and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will.
It's very stupid for people to think that.

ON THE LOSS OF CUSTODY OF HER GRANDCHILDREN
I am devastated that while I've been away, that my children, my grandchildren, have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that, also.

WHO WAS LOOKING AFTER HER GRANDCHILDREN?
Before I left I put everything in order with the appropriate people to take care of my children for me and it's really bad to hear that what's going on at home, and the children have been taken away - but I know that... I'll get there in time to get them back.
And after I finish this, I will be on my way home.

WHERE DID SHE GO?
I am grateful for my children that they saw that I needed rest and they wanted to take me away for a while, just a short vacation and rest up.
They have taken good care of me and have made sure that I got the rest that I needed.

WHY DIDN'T SHE CALL?
One reason I haven't called is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here.

The latest feud between the Jacksons is said to have been stemmed from a dispute over Michael Jackson's $500million will.
Jackson died in June 2009 at age 50 and left his estate to care for his mother and three children. He left nothing to his father or siblings, who have repeatedly tried to intervene in the estate.
Several have expressed doubts about the validity of his will, although the courts have rejected this.
Following yesterday's ruling TJ, the son of Michael's brother Tito, will now get access to funds from the estate in order to care for the children, who are said to be in favour of him being their temporary guardian.
TJ became tearful in court as he told Judge Mitchell Beckloff how he had a strange phone conversation with Katherine.
'I've never heard my grandmother talk like that,' said TJ, who once dated Kim Kardashian.
Saying he thought she was talking in code, he went on: 'She wasn't sharp. The pauses, choice of vocabulary... she has not used certain phrases like that before.'
Members of her house are said to have been 'alarmed and nervous' after Katherine's call - with sources telling TMZ the 'prevailing view is that Randy and company have drugged their mom'.
Judge Beckloff said that his understanding was that TJ's application was not a 'power play'.
While members of the Jackson clan are feuding over Michael's estate TJ is not one of them.
Earlier this week TJ's father Tito withdrew from the plot - involving Randy, Janet, Jermaine and Rebbie - to overthrow the executors of their brother's will, which leaves everything to his children and nothing to them.
Judge Beckloff said Katherine's guardianship was not suspended for wrongdoing - but argued she has been prevented from doing her duties by 'intentional acts from third parties' - an apparent reference to Randy, Janet, Jermaine and Rebbie.



TJ's attorney, Charles A. Schultz described the situation as dire.
He said: 'There's immediate harm to the minor children, there was a potential abduction at the house, in addition to a phone call from Katherine last night that gave us real concern.
Schultz went on: 'We are looking at this as a Band-Aid until Miss Jackson returns or re-establishes contact with the kids.'
One of Katherine's lawyers, Sandra Ribera, added: 'I have reason to believe she's being held against her will.'
Another of Katherine's lawyers, Perry Sanders, said he will file a motion to get her re-instated as guardian upon her return to LA.
The judge also ordered that Prince, Paris and Blanket should not be removed from California without a court order - and urged TJ to file for permanent guardianship.
TJ claimed he had previously assisted his grandmother with caring for his cousins.
In court papers seen by website TMZ he claims that before Katherine left the house she had placed her grandchildren in his care.


As the world turns: Stay with The Chronicles for further updates to this sad situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers