7/15/12

The Daily Buzz for July 16



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
Kandi and NeNe Come to Blows?
Spywitnesses claim NeNe Leakes and Kandi Burruss got into a fight during a recent taping for Real Housewives of Atlanta... 
From The NY Daily News 
“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES of Atlanta” are getting physical. A show source tells us NeNe Leakes and Kandi Burruss “get into a fight with production” during the filming of season five, which is currently taking place, and the scuffle will not be cut out during editing and appear when the season airs, reportedly sometime in the fall. “It’s really bad,” says the insider, who says all of the ladies “have been real divas this season.” A spokeswoman for Bravo told us: “We have not announced anything regarding season five yet.” 


SPOTTED: Toni & Tamar Braxton DINE OUT With Lady Gaga
Reality stars Tamar and Toni Braxton and Vincent Herbert were spotted dining with Lady Gaga 
Toni Braxton, her sister Tamar and Tamar's husband Vincent were all spotted dining with Lady Gaga at Mr. Chows Restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA. 
Vince signed Lady Gaga to his imprint label via Interscope back in 2007 and is one of the driving forces behind her success. So it's only right she has dinner with Vince & his wifey and sister-in-law. I wonder if there's any tension between Toni & GaGa after Toni decided to dump Vince as her manager--likely because of personal conflicts and him giving more attention to GaGa. 
And were other folks were mad they had to look at Gaga's exposed ass in this dominatrix outfit while they ate an expensive meal? 
Just wondering.... 


Khloe Kardashian Celebrates Girl’s Night Out For 28th Birthday
Khloe Kardashian-Odom celebrates 28th Birthday with girlfriends (Malika & Khadijah Haqq, and Lauren London) At BOA Steakhouse in Hollywood. Before her dinner party she eagerly tweeted: ‘I’m excited for my girl’s dinner tonight!!!:) Long over due! Glitter party!!!’ 
 
 
I’m sure your Daddy O.J Wouldn’t mind. 

The 2012 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Star-Laden Lineup
It’s one of the biggest events in American Pop Music, and the iHeartRadio Music Festival will return to Sin City this September. 
According to a report, the lineup of artists is nothing short of astounding, with acts from several different genres making it onto the bill.

For instance, Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, and Jason Aldean will bring some southern-fried country flavor, while Rihanna, Usher, and Mary J Blige will represent the R&B world.
Additionally, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Green Day, No Doubt, Linkin Park, and P!nk will add some rock star attitude to the mix, and Pitbull and Lil Wayne will bring the hip hop flow.
The iHeart Radio Music Festival will take place from September 21-22 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, with tickets on sale NOW! 


Why Is Robin Thicke getting a lift from the LAPD?
Oh snap! The "Love After War" singer wasn't riding in a cop car for weed charges...again. This time, it's because his black convertible Porsche got into a bad collision with another motorist on Sunset Blvd. last week I’m late with this one. 
According to reporters on the scene, the smash buckled a rear wheel of Robin's Porsche 911 Cabriolet, leaving it stranded in the middle of the highway. Cops took down Robin's story--and he seemed to be in good spirits and smoking his ciggie despite the drama--as a tow truck driver prepared to take his whip.

So the helpful officers gave dude a lift home. Well it must be easy to smile when you make millions a year, despite your tax issues, and can easily replace your $100K+ ride. 


Kim Burrell Dishes on Bobbi Kristina’s Reality Show + Hints At What BK’s New Focus Is
A few months ago, I shared rumors that Bobbi Kristina had decided to do reality TV. I later confirmed that the reality show would not only feature Bobbi Kristina, but also her grandmother and other members of the Houston family. Recently, The sweetie Ms Jasmine over at The Jasmine Brand caught up with gospel-recording artist, Pastor Kim Burrell. Burrell was close friends with Whitney Houston (she performed at her funeral) and remains close to Bobbi Kristina. We chatted with her about her upcoming projects and the details on the Houston’s reality show.
On the current projects she’s working on: 
“I’m finishing a commemorative project in honor of Whitney Houston, I’m working on a TV show with Lifetime with her family, and I’m working on my own show with BET. We’re doing the commemorative with CNN so we’re saying by September.” 
On what people can expect with the Houston’s upcoming reality show: 
“The show with Whitney’s family is called ‘The Houston Family Chronicles’ and we’ve been taping and it’ll come out in either December or March of 2013. It’s gonna be Bobbi Kristina, Pat, Whitney’s brother Gary, Whitney’s mother Cissy and myself. You can expect information about what Whitney was and what she wanted to do before she left.” 
On how Bobbi Kristina’s doing: 
Bobbi is doing really good, she’s fighting, and I’m glad to say she’s starting to pay attention to her own career. 
Will you tune in and watch ‘The Houston Family Chronicles’?


Queen Latifah About At Adopt A Child
The Queen says she’s moving forward with plans to adopt a child – telling “The View” that she’s “working on” becoming a mother. TheUrbanDaily Rumors about Queen Latifah‘s sexual preference have been swirling since she starred in Set It Off. Her sexuality will have to take a back seat because she is looking to adopt a child. 
When visiting the ladies of The View, Queen Latifah told Barbara Walters she was in the process of adopting a baby. Here’s how ET Online is reporting it:
Queen Latifah said during an appearance Wednesday on ABC’s The View that she is “working on” adopting a child.
When asked by co-host Barbara Walters whether she had seriously considered adoption, the singer/rapper/actress replied, “I’m actually kind of working on that…”
When pressed further about her plans, the Joyful Noise star said, “I think I saw one of those specials… you know those movies of the week. And it was like — and I just always wanted to bring a child home.” 
She said, “That definitely wasn’t the case. I’ve never dealt with the question of my personal life in public. It’s just not gonna happen.” 


Kim Zolciak Headed for Tax Trouble?
Is there some mistress tax that I don't know about? Should Kim Zolicak have to pay taxes on gifts she recieved from Big Pappa? 
Celebrityviplounge.com learned some major trouble for Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kim Zolciak is about to go down. Apparently girlfriend did NOT pay her taxes for almost 7 years up until 2009 for sure.
A source very, very close to the reality star told us exclusively that Kim claimed NO income, “yet big poppa was buying her $50k gifts and much more and she was spending over $200k a month.”
The source told us that “She wouldn’t even put her own social security number when her old best friend needed it for the emergency room back in 2008 when Kim was in LA and her daughter needed medical attention.” And get this, nor would she give her social securitynumber to Vh1 for her paid appearance at Divas Duets. Fellow star Nene Leakes did though!
“She needs her jail time or pay up like the rest of us,” added the source. 
To further prove how sneaky and selfish Kim is the source told us that when she was a stripper she would pour out thousands from her purse onto a table at her old best friend’s house before picking up her daughters to count her bills!.....SHADY! 


Fantasia Denies Pregnancy Rumors
After Fantasia posted a picture on Instagram that was strikingly similar to Beyonce's infamous pregnancy reveal pose at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, Fantasia was forced to deny the growing internet speculation that she was expecting a new baby.
Fantasia also used the opportunity to clear a few other things up... 
Fanny posted on Instagram, 
"I’m not pregnant, I’m not sad, I’m not being cheated on, I don’t cry on stage cause I’m hurt!!! It’s cause I give God praise lol"
And then she Tweeted for good measure
Good for you!


Chris Brown’s Community Service Hours Being Audited. Was Brown Used Fake Hours?
Prosecutors want to take a closer look at Chris Brown’s community service records. E! News reports Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney Mary Murphy asked L.A. Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg for an accounting of the R&B singer’s service hours during Tuesday’s progress report hearing. Brown, who didn’t attend the hearing, is about halfway through the five years formal probation he was sentenced in 2009 after beating up his then-girlfriend Rihanna. The judge ordered a detailed audit of Brown’s service, and told his lawyers that Brown should appear in person at his next hearing.


Myla Sinananj Pregnancy Hoax Revealed
Kris Humphries groupie girlfriend from Miami was lying about being pregnant.
She fooled the world. 
The former girlfriend of Kim Kardashian‘s soon-to-be ex-husband Kris Humphries has revealed she is not pregnant, after all.
Proving her own life is harder than keeping up with the Kardashians, 25-year-old Myla Sinanaj declared “BS” on rumors that she was knocked up.
“I’m NOT pregnant,” she wrote on Twitter on Tuesday.
The Kim K look-a-like briefly dated Humphries, 27, after his public split from Kardashian, the 31-year-old reality mogul.
Since, Humphries and Sinanaj have been embroiled in a bitter spat with the NBA star, stemming from his sensational claim that he was being extorted for money in return for her silence about their romance.
“I don’t know who there (sic) ‘sources’ are but since this all happen(ed) I still have NOT ever spoken yet — every day tabloids say I can’t keep my mouth shut. Its’ such BS,” Sinanaj tweeted to the site, allwesteverything.com. 


The Gloves Are Off: Pilar Sanders Says Divorce is Filled With Abuse and Lies
Even if you don’t like sports, chances are you’ve heard of Pilar Sanders and her bitter divorce battle with former NFL and MLB player Deion Sanders. 
The couple married in 1999 after meeting on LL Cool J’s show, “In The House”. Last year, Deion filed for divorce after 13 years, three kids and a reality show, but they continued to live together in their multi-million-dollar Texas mansion. In April, Pilar was arrested for assaulting him and ordered to stay away. The very next month, the judge ordered him to pay $10,500 a month in child support. Their entire debacle was fodder for headlines and Deion Sanders openly talked about it via his Twitter account and news networks.
For Pilar’s part, she has said that Deion is using the couple’s divorce and custody battle over their three children to boost his public image. Unwilling to let him come off as the good guy uncontested, Pilar sat down with Hello Beautiful to discuss the ordeal, what she would do over again, and the physical abuse she says she endured during their marriage. 
Here’s part of the Q & A: 


It seems that when you do a search online about Pilar Sanders, nothing but negative news items appear, what can and/or are you willing to do to make people see you in a positive light?
Negative, only now because of the divorce and everything surrounding it. Most divorces aren’t happy occasions. Neither is mine. My divorce just happens to be with an ex pro baller (football and baseball) and is filled with abuse, lies, and part-time parenting. All I can do is be me. I’ve been honest, tried to be private and always been a good mother (putting my children first). Anything negative about me came from lies and or from those who don’t know me. But I can’t worry about that, all I can do is live my life the best way I can. I cannot worry about things that I can’t change or have no control over. Everyone is going to have an opinion whether it’s based on truth or lies, regardless, that’s life. My truth is my life whether it is accepted or not. 


If you never married Deion, what would you be doing?
Acting! I was a Ford model and an actress before and when I met Deion. I was standing well on my own two feet. I moved to LA and was making a pretty good name for myself when I met him. In addition to me being an actress, I’m sure I would be much further along than I am now in building my career and life around a business in Health, Fitness & Beauty. 


If you can do anything in life over again, what would it be and why?
Hindsight is 20/20! That’s no lie. I would have definitely remained focused on my career a lot longer before getting married and taking a hiatus. I would’ve still had my babies, but I would also have Pilar. You know what I mean? I would be the successful actress, model, the savvy entrepreneur, then the wife and mother – in that order. Now I’m going backwards, back to my roots of acting and will finally utilize my savvy business skills for myself and not focus on building my partner. I’ve learned that we as women can’t stop doing ‘us’ for the sake of taking care of our husbands. As women, we are natural nurturers, we are known to put our stuff, our career and lives on the back burner to make sure that our men are “on point.” I wouldn’t do that again. I now know I have to do Pilar FIRST and everything else will fall into place.


As a mother, would you say you are a good role model for your children?
Absolutely! I believe role models should indeed be those closest to you and who do the most for you. I believe hands on mothers, as myself, have so much influence on our babies. It’s amazing. We shape their thoughts, behaviors their character; we give them a point of reference for love, respect and life in general! There’s nothing more precious and needed than mommies.


What would you do if you saw your children acting in a similar way you and your ex acted?
I have seen that! My boys were beginning to treat my daughter and every female around them how they saw my husband treat me and it broke my heart! I had to immediately confront this behavior and consistently bring truth to what they were doing and as to what they witnessed. Removing them from the situation was seemingly impossible because the help I sought were (as I later found out) a part of the problem as well. I am still in the process of removing my children from having to witness such disrespect and male chauvinism but unfortunately the courts take their time and don’t always choose to look at the truth that is presented before them. I continually speak with my children and they are coming along. I know they love their sister, their mommy and women, it’s important for me to keep them level headed.


You say that you were abused by Deion, if he wasn’t a successful athlete, would you have allowed him to get away with what he did get away with?
First and foremost, his status in the media never dictated to me on how he has or should have treated me. I loved Deion for who he was, not for WHAT he was. And when you’re in a situation you can’t see the forest for the trees – as they say. I didn’t realize it was abuse until going through this divorce. In the very beginning another woman who had a very similar experience opened my eyes and labeled it. I knew Deion was a very difficult and rude person at times, but I saw him treat everybody close to him like that. So I simply thought it was his personality. Sometimes he was very mean sometimes he was kind. His moods would drastically change if the wind blew a certain way. There was never any rhyme or reason with his mood swings, so after years of seeing and experiencing this type of behavior I just accepted it as him being him. So, I began to ignore it. When it became physical I had no choice but to defend myself and my children. I loved him and believed him EVERY single time he said he was sorry and wouldn’t do it again. I loved Deion and loved our family. Yes common sense tells you it’s abuse, but common sense isn’t always turned on, especially when you’ve been it in so long. I was in it for 13 and a half years, married and a few years before that.


Do you think you need any more publicity?
For what reason? For myself no, not at all. If it’s to help other women better themselves or boost their self esteem through my trials, tribulations, habits or secrets then sure.


What does Pilar want to be known for?
For the amazing love I have for my babies, my family, women and people in general. For how I see life, love God and how my Health, Fitness and Beauty teachings help change the lives of children, women and families across the world.


Despite her desire to be known for other things, for the time being, Pilar will be known for her nasty divorce from Deion (who ironically, was rumored to have left his first wife for her.) Maybe she will be able to shift all of her negative press into something positive and move completely past being “Deion’s ex-wife”. It’s not likely, but it’s Hollywood. Stranger things have definitely happened. 
What do you think about Pilar’s side of the story? 


VH1 Love And Hip Hop Philly??
From FuturisticBlogger.com — Philadelphia Rapper Cassidy took time to talk with HipHopNews24-7.com editor in chief “Futuristic Blogger”. Cassidy express interest in possibly joining VH1 Love and Hip Hop Philly if the show came to his city. Cassidy also expressed strong interest in working with Hip Hop legend Will Smith in the studio. Cassidy Feat. Will Smith track would be crazy?? 
Listen:
Futuristic Blogger Keep you updated on everything Love and Hip Hop.


Missy Elliott Lamborghini Car Troubles
Missy Elliott has got a bone to pick with Fox Valley Motor Cars, a car dealership in Florida. Missy is suing the dealership, who she says is holding her newly-purchased Lamborghini captive. The lawsuit expresses that she formed an agreement with the dealership last year to buy a $376,000 Matte White Lambo Aventador. Missy claims that she agreed to make a down payment of $30,000 in cash and a trade in of her 2005 Bentley, which is worth $85,000. The dealership was supposed to then ship her the Lambo by mid 2012, however, they never did. When she followed up with the dealership, she was told the terms had changed as a result of the market value of the car rising and refused to deliver the car. 
MO’ MONEY, MO’ PROBLEMS!!! 


Basketball Wives LA has resumed shooting but is Jackie Christie being frozen out...?
Sources tell Mouth to Ears after Jackie's bizarre antics last season the rest of the ladies are flat out refusing to shoot any scenes with her.
The leaders of the ice-out Jackie clique appear to be sisters Laura and Gloria Govan.
My advice to Jackie would be to start having an affair, because no one wants to watch her plan another wedding. 


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
‘Scrunch It Up’

Ponytails are for lazy people, unicorn horns are for crazy people. I’m not sure which is worse, I’m just excited they rhyme! 




MAKE IT A GREAT WEK AHEAD PEOPLES!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers