7/17/12

A SANCTIFIED SHOCKER! Juanita Bynum: I Once SLEPT With Women!



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
A HOLY GHOST SHOCKER!!: Juanita Bynum Admits to Being With A Woman!
“For everything that you will say in darkness shall be heard in the light and ....
Matthew 10:27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is
whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. Matthew 24:17 Let no one on the
roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house. ...
Luke Chapter 12 Verse 3 ...

That said: Televangelist and prophetess Juanita Bynum has been busy promoting her new play Get Your Life Back.
Bynum, who became famous with her No More Sheets sermon, her nasty divorce from Pastor Thomas Weeks and speaking in tongues on Facebook, made some shocking admissions during an interview with V103 in Atlanta.
Dr. Bynum sat down with V103 and revealed: “I’ve been there and I’ve done it all. I’ve [done] the drugs. I’ve been with men. I’ve been with women. It’s not a line, it’s my life! That abuse that I suffered was because I attracted after my own kind. That abuse was already sitting in me.”
Listen to the interview here.  
And watch some of her "No More Sheets" Sermon below:
WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers