7/10/12

Gabrielle Union: Dwayne's Divorce "HURT" my Career!


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
Gabrielle Union on How Her Career was Hurt by D. Wade Divorce
*For some, it’s real simple. Gabrielle Union is a home wrecker.
Gabrielle Union recently revealed how the drama with Dwyane Wade's ex-wife had a negative impact on her career. She said that Siohvaughn Funches presenting an image of Gabby as a homewrecker was very difficult for her.
“It’s hard because, aside from loving him, I want to protect myself. I’ve built my life. I built my own brand. I built my career and my career took a hit from that madness because some people refuse to see the truth, even when it’s presented to them time and time again. I love him but at some point it’s about self preservation."
She added,
“I pay for my family. I pay for my mommy and my daddy and my sisters and her family. ‘D’ doesn’t write those checks, I do, so when something is starting to affect the way I make a living, ‘no no no baby,’ let me figure out a way for me to protect our home that me and Dwyane have with the kids.”
And Gabby spoke lovingly of Dwyane's kids saying,

“You have to put their love of their mom, their love of peace of mind and love of consistency first, and then I have to make sure I can still feed my own family. Luckily, by taking the high road and not engaging in the back and forth craziness, I was able to do both. Luckily, by doing the right thing and putting the children first, it worked out that I was able to save myself.”
INTERVIEW:


Maybe she should stay out of Miami and stay in California and maybe her career will be intact!.

1 comment:

  1. dang she didnt have to tell the world that she takes care of her family... yeesh I know her dad shrunk a few inches.

    ReplyDelete

Followers