2/22/18

‘The View’s’ Whoopi Goldberg shuts Mo’Nique down After She Said “I would not allow those entities to do was bully me! 😲


‘The View’s’ Whoopi Goldberg shuts Mo’Nique down After She Said “I would not allow those entities to do was bully me Talking about This About Oprah Winfrey, Lionsgate, Lee Daniels, And Tyler Perry!😲
Mo’Nique visits ‘The View’ talks about Netflix drama, Tyler Perry, Lee Daniels, Oprah and more.
In the beginning of the interview Mo’Nique revisits the ‘Netflix’ situation.

Around the 5:40 mark, Mo’Nique addresses rumors about being “difficult” and a bit of a “trouble maker” that started 8 years ago.

The comedian/actress responds,”I say thank you for letting me speak on it. And, eight years ago I did a movie called ‘Precious’ and on that film I received $50,000 that was not my my argument and that was not my fight because that’s what I signed up for. Once, I did ALL of my obligations. My deal was with a man name Lee Daniels. I did all of my contractual obligations and I was done. Then, when I start getting calls from Lee Daniels, Tyler Perry,  Oprah Winfrey, and Lionsgate and they wanted me to come work for free to go over the… and promote this film internationally. And, I said to them “Guys, my deal is with Lee Daniels and I’ve done my job and they all agreed. And, this is what happens. In my humble opinion, when you don’t go to the hotel room.. See when I think about those women that said….

Whoopi quickly interjects, “I’m going to stop you because contractually, when you make a movie, regardless of who you sign the deal with, your job is to go and promote said movie.” Whoopi continued, “And we’ve had this conversation and I said if you had called me I could’ve schooled you on what was expected.”

Mo’Nique responds “And we did have that conversation and what I said to you my sweet sister, I said, ‘Whoopi, at what point do we stop saying the next time?’” Whoopi asked, “What next time?”
Mo continues “If I had done something contractually they would of sued me. The reason nobody could done anything contractually because they found out I’ve done nothing wrong contractually. So, when they ask me to come over seas to promote the film. When I said guys, “I’m spending time with my family, I’m gonna pass. Now when I make the statement “This is what happen when you don’t go to the room”. What Tyler Perry show me, Lee Daniels, Oprah Winfrey, and Lionsgate. “When you don’t do what we asked you to do we’re take your lively hood. So, for eight years… my family has suffer, and my career has suffer because I would not allow those entities to do was bully me. And, because I didn’t allow the bullying to happen. Now, this is now what I sit in.”

WATCH HERE

‘The View’ quickly wraps the interview. I must say at this point it really doesn’t matter. Mo’Nique has dug her grave and once Hollywood turns on you. That’s it you’re pretty much done. Whoopi Goldberg knows more about that industry than anyone and Mo’Nique thinks she’ll just have it her way? Well good luck Sis. I think you mean well But you also have a dreaded history on how you’ve treated he ‘HELP’ on sets and other places. My personal opinion is that your Husband is ruining you!

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers