2/18/18

Now it's Sarah Jessica Parker Turn! She Says There Was "No Fight" With Kim Cattrall! πŸ‘€πŸ™ˆπŸ˜²


Sarah Jessica Parker Says There Was "No Fight" With Kim Cattrall! πŸ‘€πŸ™ˆπŸ˜²
Sarah Jessica Parker gave a recent interview to People before Kim Cattrall's Instagram blow up and tried to be as nice and diplomatic about her costar as she could possibly be.
The Sex And The City star spilled the tea on Kim's decision not to do and third movie and her explosive interview with Piers Morgan:

"It's really funny because I never talked about it, except [to say] that some of us were disappointed. But I never responded to the conversation Kim had with Piers Morgan, where she said things that were really hurtful about me."

She also went on to talk about the possibility replacing Samantha Jones:
"I couldn't imagine anyone else playing that part. So there was no fight; it was completely fabricated, because I actually never responded. And I won't, because she needed to say what she needed to say, and that is her privilege."

Mmm, interesting. I like SJP and I think her statements are diplomatic, but ever since Kim Cattrall called her out for trying to protect her "nice girl" persona, it's making me read her new comments about the beef with a side eye.
Of course this interview was conducted before the latest addition to their beef, so who knows if SJP still feels the same way about this.

Is SJP being nice and respectful by not hitting back at Kim's comments or is she doing it to try and act like the "nice girl" victim in all of this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers