2/7/18

#OOOPS! Why did Khia Walk Off ‘The Queens Court’ was it really due to Mo’Nique’s Appearance πŸ‘€❓


#OOOPS! Why did Khia Walk Off ‘The Queens Court’ was it really due to Mo’Nique’s Appearance πŸ‘€❓
On the docket 2-5-18
Mo’Nique was supposed to do an interview with the ‘The Queens Court’ via Skype. Well it didn’t happen thanks to technical difficulties.

Before ‘Queens Court’  TS Madison tells  Mo’Nique what happen in a different interview on periscope.  Khia was mad due to the technical difficulties on the show.
  • Ts Madison brings up Gary Owen recent statements about Mo on social media.
  • Ts Madison  tries to get Khia to do the interview “Khia, Let’s just knock it out”.
  • In the background, Ts Madison says, “She want to do the the thing, let’s do it Khia”.
  • Mo says, “Ms. Madison, Could you please tell tell Khia.. sit down in front of this camera so she and I can have this conversation….’Cuz Ms Khia, I’m doing this because I saw that little response that you gave to me a while back. I sure would appreciate when you stated,”You know Mo’ Nique, I know exactly what you’re going through and I understand that.”
  • Ts Madison says “I don’t want to cry but I’ve been feeling so by myself for these days trying to make things go right”… I’ve been trying to get lights perfect .. this stuff right.”
  • You can here Khia in the background, “You can’t do this on the night of the show.”
  • Ts Madison says, “None of this stuff is not my fault”…..
  • Mo’Nique says put the camera in Khia’s face.
  • Khia says, “I’m not feeling it!…. “The shit is fucked up. We ain’t got to speak while we are taping this….
  • Ts Madison and Mo’Nique continues the interview with out Khia on periscope at the 7:20 mark.

Then Funky Dineva gave his Take on it! WATCH BELOW.

LOL! Maybe she;ll be back next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers