2/26/18

The Daily Buzz For Feb 27 ☕πŸ“°☕


Supermodel Cindy Crawford Is The Latest Cover Star For The March Issue Of 'Instyle'
The supermodel's photo shoot is dedicated to Versace's Spring 2018 collection and the late designer Gianni Versace.

After recently revealing Oprah Winfrey as its March 2018 cover star, InStyle snagged another big get for its spring fashion issue: Cindy Crawford. Photographed by Carter Smith, the supermodel wears a gold chainmail Versace gown on — similar to Gigi and Bella Hadid's ensembles for the March cover of British Vogue —  for one of the publication's subscriber covers. (Natalia Vodianova is also a subscriber-only cover star, which was announced on Tuesday.)
Inside the issue, Crawford's photo shoot, styled by Karla Welch, is dedicated to Donatella Versace's Spring 2018 collection, a tribute to her brother and late designer Gianni Versace. In an interview with Eric Wilson, Crawford recalls reuniting with her fellow OG supermodels on the runway for the fashion house's show in Milan last September, as well as shooting the collection's ad campaign. Wilson also spoke to Donatella herself about maintaining Versace's place in pop culture over the years and the gossip surrounding the future of the brand. Though, rumors on her replacement were denied. 

"As much as it has already happened that I opened the door to my house to other designers, I do not really understand what all the fuss is about that it might happen again," she tells Wilson. "When you have a brand like Versace, it comes with huge baggage, and sometimes you want to see it through the eyes of someone else to remain relevant."
Visit InStyle.com to see the full shoot and story. InStyle's March issue goes on sale Friday, Feb. 9.


#RHoA: Porsha Williams Exits RHOA Barcelona Trip Early After Near-Physical Fight: 'It's Just Too Much'
Porsha Williams shocked Real Housewives of Atlanta fans on Sunday’s episode when she departed the group vacation to Barcelona less than 48 hours into the girls trip, citing feelings of isolation and instigation from her fellow cast members.
“I’ve tried over and over again with these girls, but all I keep getting is torn down,” the 36-year-old Dish Nation host confessed to viewers. “I just don’t think I should be putting myself in that position anymore. I don’t feel that this is a group of people I really want to be around right now. So I’m just going to leave.”

The emotional decision came hours after Williams and frequent Housewives guest Marlo Hampton nearly got into a physical brawl during a cast dinner at a tapas restaurant, with Hampton grabbing a fan Williams was using out of her hand.
Their battle left Williams, who had been involved in two previous physical fights on the show and has spent time in anger management, worried she would return to that place again.

 “Once I got here, I started to see people were doing s—. A real ass person like me starts to feel like I’m trapped, and that’s when I act out,” Williams told fellow Atlanta Housewife NeNe Leakes when explaining why she wanted to leave. “I don’t want to go back to that.”

“I’ve done anger management, I’ve done personal therapy, and I want to take myself out of the situation,” she added. “It’s just too much for me. … [They’re] trying to bring me to a certain level that I don’t want to be at.”
Leakes understood Williams’ decision, having had her own struggles with anger in the past. “I definitely have been in your place so many damn times,” she told Williams. “At one point … everything would just take me to the next level. I hate that you fell this way because this is a sisterhood. We have highs and lows, and you need to know how to push through those low moments.”

Though she and Williams have had their own conflict, Leakes said she saw their chat as an opportunity for them to mend fences. “Something is wrong with Porsha, I can see it all in her eyes,” she said. “This is my time to really be serious with Porsha and become her big sister once again. We have a family here. We’re just dysfunctional, honey.”
But Leakes’ olive branch likely isn’t enough to change Williams’ standing with the rest of the Atlanta Housewives.

Many are still angry at Williams for spreading false allegations last season that Kandi Burruss and her husband Todd Tucker had planned on drugging her and their mutual friend Shamea Morton in order to take advantage of them sexually — something Williams said she only repeated after former Housewife and close friend Phaedra Parks told Williams the information had come first-hand from Burruss. (Parks was later let go from the show after revealing she had heard the information from an unnamed source).

Williams has apologized to Burruss and many of the women separately for repeating the claim. And while Burruss and company continue to spend time around Williams, they bring up what she did to Burruss in fights, showing that none of them have truly forgiven her.

“Every time someone gets into an argument with Porsha, they bring me up,” Burrus said. “It really bothers Porsha because she knows that she was wrong. But because she’s not owning it, they’re going to keep throwing it at her.”
In Barcelona alone, Cynthia Bailey and Hampton mentioned Burruss when fighting with Williams — the latter slamming Williams’ tears over Hampton’s insults about the size of her doormat (yes, really).
“What I just did is no worse than what you did to Kandi,” Hampton said. “You weren’t crying about the lie you told Kandi! … You go about crying about the mat your mamma bought. Did she cry about hurting [Kandi]?”

Hampton’s words once again left Williams frustrated. “I feel beat down,” Williams said. “I’ve reached out to these girls several times to try to smooth things out with Kandi. I keep getting these invitations that I keep accepting but every time I’m present, all I’m getting is torn down. … I am feeling broken.”
“I just feel like I have given so much and I don’t see anything coming back,” she told Leakes. “Two years ago, I knew I was wrapped up in working and said, ‘You need to spend time with your family — sit and cherish the ones who love you and support you.’ And it has fed my spirit just as if I got closer with God. But when I come around the group, I try to be that same vulnerable Porsha, it’s like I get slapped.”
So can Williams fix it moving forward? Leakes seems to think so, but only if she’s honest with the group.

“I was waiting for you to just say something, ‘I f—– up,’ ” Leakes said. “And I feel like everyone would say, ‘We love Porsha anyway so let’s just move the f– on.’ I think everybody feels like she’s never going to say she f—– up. And that makes every time they get into a little battle with you, they want to shoot you one more time.”
Williams was skeptical. “Trust me, if I knew that that’s the statement that would stop their so-called silver bullet, I would have said it,” she said. “But I thought that me going to people individually would be more powerful.”

“I definitely need a break,” she said. The Real Housewives of Atlanta airs Sundays (8 p.m. ET) on Bravo


#EMPIRE: On this day 4 Years ago A Movement was Beginning!
Did you know that Taraji and Jussie got the news about them starring in the Drama “EMPIRE’ on this day back in 2014? Look at the pic below.
Aren’t you glad? Now lets all get ready for March 28!


#NEWMUSICVIDEO from Bobby V Feat Snoop Dogg – ‘Lil Bit’
Bobby V is making a comeback with the release of his new single “Lil Bit” featuring Snoop Dogg.

Released last month as the first single off the singer’s upcoming album Electrik, the silky smooth track finds Bobby V offering a romantic dedication to his love interest. 
Snoop Dogg doesn’t appear in the video but Bobby and some ladies rap along to this verse while sitting in a white Bentley convertible. “My time was small, but through it all, she had a ball / She didn’t want a lot of (blank) / She just wanted a lil’ bit,” raps Uncle Snoop.

WATCH HERE

Due out March 9 on Sono Recording Group, Electrik is Bobby’s eighth studio album and the followup to 2016’s Hollywood Hearts.


#HIPHOPNEWS: DJ Premier Reveals Stacked "PRhyme 2" Tracklist
Veteran turntablist DJ Premier has revealed the tracklist for PRhyme 2, his collaborative album with PRhyme partner-in-crime Royce Da 5’9. Preemo made the big reveal via Instagram on Sunday night (February 25).
The stacked tracklist features 17 cuts and guest appearances from several notable artists, including 2 Chainz, Big K.R.I.T., Cee-Lo Green, Rapsody, Roc Marciano and Yelawolf.

PRhyme has already shared two joints from the album — “Era” featuring Dave East and “Rock It.”

The upcoming sequel serves as PRhyme’s follow-up to the tenured Hip Hop duo’s inaugural album, PRhyme,. 
Track listing is below.
  1. Interlude 1 (Salute)
  2. Black History
  3. 1 Of The Hardest
  4. Era f. Dave East
  5. Respect My Gun f. Roc Marciano
  6. W.O.W. f. Yelawolf
  7. Sunflower Seeds f. Novel
  8. Streets At Night
  9. Rock It
  10. Loved Ones f. Rapsody
  11. My Calling
  12. Made Man f. Big K.R.I.T. & Denaun Porter
  13. Interlude 2 (Relationships)
  14. Flirt f. 2 Chainz
  15. Everyday Struggle f. Chavis Chandler
  16. Do Ya Thangs
  17. Gotta Love It f. Cee-Lo Green & Brady Watt

PRhyme 2 is scheduled to arrive on March 16. Pre-orders are available HERE


#CONDOLENCES: Bill Cosby’s Daughter Ensa Dies at 44
Bill Cosby’s daughter Ensa has died. She was 44.
Ensa died from renal disease, Bill Cosby’s rep, Andrew Wyatt, confirmed to several media outlets.

“The Cosby family thanks many people for their prayers for their beloved and beautiful Ensa, who recently died from renal disease,” Wyatt said in a statement.
Bill Cosby had five children with Camille Olivia Hanks. Their only son, Ennis, was killed on Jan. 16, 1997 during a failed attempted robbery on the side of the 405 in Los Angeles.

Out thoughts and Prayers go out to The Cosby Family!


#BAMM! Omarosa Evicted From The ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ House
BLOOP GIRL BYE! Stuck out tongue closed eyes
Last night, Omarosa got evicted from ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ House.

After nearly 30 days of fighting, silly costumes and competitions, asthma attacks and a hospital stint, the former political aide and notorious reality TV villain’s time on the CBS series came to an end during the show’s season finale. And her time in the Celebrity Big Brother house, as well as her recent exit, was almost as dramatic as her firing from the White House.

Omarosa Manigault Newman was unanimously evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house but not before she compared the White House to a plantation, said that the president tweets in his underwear and that the situation inside 1600 Penn was bad, like “so bad,” the Washington Post reports.

During her exit interview with “Big Brother” host Julie Chen, Omarosa said “Julie, I would have evicted me five evictions ago,” she told host Julie Chen in an exit interview during the broadcast. “I can’t believe I lasted this long. I took out the biggest target in this game, and that was James (Maslow). Once I did that, I knew there was no chance of me staying in the house any longer.”

Asked if she “really believes” things won’t be OK, she said she changed her mind: “I think that we can — I’ve had a lot of time to think inside of the Big Brother house — we can if we make a pivot as a nation. I was a part of and on the front row of probably one of the most divisive elections in our history. And as a nation, we’re better than that, we’re bigger than that, and we’re bigger than just two parties, am I right?” she said to applause from the studio audience…  “I’ve never had a chance to let my hair down, and just really be authentic and engaged with people, and this was a chance, without television, without sunlight, without family, to let my light shine, and let people know who the true Omarosa is.”

#BYE!


Alicia Silverstone & Husband Christopher Jarecki Split After 20 Years Together
Alicia Silverstone and her husband Christopher Jarecki have announced their separation.
The couple has been together for 20 years. They got married in 2005 and welcomed a son, six-year-old Bear Blue, in 2011.

“They still deeply love and respect each other and remain very close friends but have mutually decided to separate after being together for 20 years. They have a son together who they will continue to co-parent,” a rep for Alicia told us.

The last time Alicia featured a photo of Christopher on her social media was back in July 2017 when she posted a pic of him and Bear doing yoga together.

E! News was first to report the news.


Are you ready for a Remake via the stage? Letoya Luckett, Demetria Mckinney, Kyla Pratt & Da Brat To Star In ‘Set It Off’ 
Are you a fan of the ’90s cult classic film Set It Off? Well, now you’ll get a chance to see it again, but this time as a stage play. More than 20 years after the theatrical release, the F. Gary Gray directed action movie is being adapted into a play starring rapper and radio personality Da Brat, actress Kyla Pratt, and R&B songbirds LeToya Luckett and Demetria McKinney.

The film, which follows four female friends living in L.A. who decide to plan and execute a string of bank robberies, originally starred powerhouse actresses Queen Latifah, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Vivica A. Fox, and Kimberly Elise and became a box office success as well as a top favorite among movie fans. Now, 22-years-later, the film will have the chance to touch a new set of fans with its stage adaptation.

Playing the roles of Francesca “Frankie” Sutton (Vivica A. Fox) and Tisean “T.T.” Williams (Kimberly Elise), Luckett and McKinney have both taken to Instagram to show their appreciation for nabbing their on-stage roles.


#YANKEES: Russell Wilson says putting on Yankees uniform 'one of the coolest things I've ever done'
TAMPA — Russell Wilson, a lifelong Yankees’ fan, called putting on his No. 73 jersey “definitely one of the coolest things I’ve ever done.”
“Ever since I was a young kid I always dreamed of being a Yankee, I always watched them, and my favorite player was Derek Jeter,” the Seahawks quarterback said Monday.

Wilson joked that he tried to get No. 3, “but I think somebody had it already.” He is wearing No. 73 because No. 7 was his high school baseball number, and obviously No. 3 is what he wears with Seattle.

“I always told my dad I’d be a New York Yankee, and now I’m here,” he said of his father, who died at 55 years old in 2010 due to complications from diabetes.
Wilson dismissed the idea that this is all a publicity stunt, while adding that he has no plans to leave the NFL, despite all its issues with CTE, saying he feels fortunate to be one of 32 men who start at quarterback.

“If you really know me, baseball’s been a part of my blood. It’s all about who I am and where I come from and what I’ve done. When you see me make plays on the football field, a lot of that is a direct correlation to baseball,” he said.
The Yankees have said that Wilson will not play in a game during his nearly week-long stint in camp, but he will take batting practice in a group with Aaron Judge, Giancarlo Stanton, Greg Bird and Gary Sanchez prior to Monday’s game against the Phillies. Wilson participated in double-play drills at second with Didi Gregorius earlier in the day.
 “I definitely love playing,” said Wilson, a former minor-leaguer in the Rockies’ organization. “I obviously want to get out there, but I also don’t want to get in the way. I want to learn as much as I can. I’m ready to go up there if they want me to, though. I’ll be ready to swing, I’ll be ready to hack away and turn some DPs.”

Asked what positions Stanton and Judge would play in the NFL, Wilson responded tight end. Wilson added that he and Jimmy Graham often joke that Graham looks like Judge, and Graham wore Judge’s No. 99 jersey for Halloween.

Wilson said he found out his rights were being traded to the Yankees while he was vacationing in the Bahamas before heading to play in his fourth the Pro Bowl. “I was pretty pumped,” he said.
Wilson’s great uncle was a huge Yankees fan — wearing an interlocking NY cap wherever he goes — and the Super Bowl winner always rooted for the Bombers.
“Growing up as a sports fan I was always a fair-weather fan,” he said. “I love watching winners win, and I love seeing the process of how they won, the discipline that it took, the passion of Yankees fans, the energy that they played with, the poise that they played with. I remember all the (title) celebrations, and I used to celebrate with them when I was a kid.”


#OBAMA: Michelle Obama’s Memoir to Arrive in November
Michelle Obama’s memoir, “Becoming,” will hit bookstores on Nov. 13.

Former First Lady Michelle Obama’s much anticipated memoir, Becoming, will be published November 13 by the Crown Publishing Group. The Penguin Random House unit announced on Sunday that the book will be released simultaneously in 24 languages.

Becoming is part of the landmark deal PRH struck with the Obamas in February 2017. The two-book agreement, for one title by Barack Obama and one by Michelle Obama, wound up earning the couple a reported $65 million advance.
Writing BECOMING has been a deeply personal experience. I talk about my roots and how a girl from the South Side found her voice. I hope my journey inspires readers to find the courage to become whoever they aspire to be. I can’t wait to share my story.

Writing BECOMING has been a deeply personal experience. I talk about my roots and how a girl from the South Side found her voice. I hope my journey inspires readers to find the courage to become whoever they aspire to be. I can't wait to share my story. 


Brandon Victor Dixon, Norm Lewis And More Join Nbc’s ‘Jesus Christ Superstar 
NBC’s live version of the Broadway musical classic Jesus Christ Superstar has added more big names to its cast. The new theatrical production will air on Easter Sunday April 1.

CONGRATS goes to Power actor Brandon Victor Dixon who will portray Judas, Daytime Divas star Norm Lewis as Caiaphas along with  Jason Tam as Peter, Ben Daniels as Pontius Pilate, Jin Ha as Annas and Erik Gronwall as Simon Zealotes. 

As previously announced, Grammy-winner John Legend is Jesus Christ and rock-n-roll legend Alice Cooper is King Herod.
Jesus Christ Superstar Live In Concert is loosely based on the Gospels’ accounts of the last week of Jesus’ life, beginning with the preparation for the arrival of Jesus and his disciples in Jerusalem and ending with the crucifixion.

Also accomplished dance choreographer Juel D. Lane will also appear in the live production as one of the show’s dancers.


#SERIOUSLYCLUELESS: Stacey Dash running for Congress in California
Actress and former Fox News commentator Stacey Dash filed paperwork on Monday to run for Congress in California's 44th district, representing Compton, Watts, and San Pedro.

Democrat Nanette BarragΓ‘n currently represents the district, which overwhelmingly voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election. Dash, a Republican, tweeted earlier this month that "a number of people online and off have suggested I run for political office," and later told her followers, "Things are taking shape." On Monday afternoon, she tweeted that she lives in the 44th district, and "for those mocking the district I live in...open your minds. It's time for me to put up or shut up and I want to serve great people."

Dash, 51, isn't the only conservative actor who came to fame in the '90s running for Congress in California — Melrose Place star Antonio Sabato Jr. announced last year he's running as a Republican in the 26th district.

Hmmmmmm Good Luck with that!


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
‘SHORTY ON THE LOW’
If you got it, flaunt it. If you don’t, apparently still flaunt it?


EGGPLANT NATION: Meet Sean
Meet Sean! So you know what to do to see more. Just CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICS and remember they’re NSFW!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN NOR ALTER any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

You’re Welcome!

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers