2/1/17

The Alleged Step Sister of Michael & Janet Jackson is writing a TELL ALL! πŸ‘€


Alleged Step Sister of Michael & Janet Jackson is writing a TELL ALL! πŸ‘€
Joe Jackson’s alleged secret child, JonVonnie Jackson, is speaking out. This week, she announced that she’s writing an autobiography. Sharing a photo of her with Joe Jackson, she wrote:
"My Mother is Cheryle Terrell. My Father is Joseph Jackson. This is my autobiography."

Back in 2009, she made similar claims, remaining adamant that she was the secret sister to Michael Jackson and the other famous siblings. She stated that she never got to meet Michael until she was 29 and was not allowed to attend the late singer’s funeral. She said:
"I feel rejected by some of my family. It’s upsetting and hurtful."

JohVonnie says she was born in 1974 and is the product of a 25-year affair between Jackson family patriarch Joe and her mother Cheryle Terrell. She claims that Joe would visit them frequently and shower his love child with gifts. In her early 20s, JohVonnie says they even moved in with Joe in Las Vegas when he lived away from the family home. She says that Joe’s wife Katherine knew of the affair but her devotion to the Jehovah’s Witness faith led her to forgive him and accept JohVonnie.

La Toya Jackson allegedly claimed in her memoirs Growing Up In The Jackson Family that Katherine referred to JohVonnie as a “bastard child”.
JohVonnie says she is also “ very, very close” to Rebbie. However, her relationship with the rest of her famous brothers and sisters is very different. She said:
"I met Janet when I was 15. I saw her that one time and it was clear she never wanted to have a relationship with me. I couldn’t really understand why. She was staring at me and checking me out and as soon as she heard me call Joseph ‘Daddy’, she switched off, turned her back and never spoke to me again."

For years JohVonnie looked up to her famous siblings and even went to dozens of Janet and Michael’s shows – but could never talk to them.
"Through Daddy I would get tickets to all the concerts. I was amazed at Michael’s talent. I remember thinking as a little girl, ‘He looked at me, he saw me’. I would sometimes go to see them back stage but I could never get to talk to them. You could not get close at all. It was frustrating. I also didn’t have any access to telephone numbers. I didn’t want to go through my father’s things and it wasn’t really something that was talked about."

No addition details about her book have yet been released.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers