1/3/17

The Daily Buzz For Jan 4


Nicole Kidman & Mahershala Ali for W - Feb 2017
W magazine today unveiled its February, Best Performances issue, which features six covers, spotlighting Amy Adams and Matthew McConaughey, Emma Stone and Casey Affleck, Michelle Williams and Joel Edgerton, Natalie Portman and Ruth Negga, Nicole Kidman and Mahershala Ali, and Viggo Mortensen and Adam Driver photographed by Craig McDean and styled by Edward Enninful.
Inside the magazine, the Best Performances portfolio features 29 stars, including Andrew Garfield, Taraji P. Henson, Dev Patel, Chris Pine, Naomie Harris, Hailee Steinfeld, Jeff Bridges, Annette Bening, and more.
The stars of the Best Performances issue are handpicked by W Editor at Large Lynn Hirschberg. This year, W asked different couples—not real-life couples and not movie couples, but actors and actresses coming together specifically for the magazine—to appear on the cover, as a symbol of unity.
Okay, so this issue is typically all about those actors ranked highest on the awards track right now, based mostly on the Golden Globes nominations. And the results are usually pretty spectacular.


#RHoA: Former Housewife NeNe Leakes Competes on Master Chef
Last night former reality star NeNe and Greg Leakes competed on Master Chef Celebrity Showdown against Empire's Trai and Grace Byers...
...unfortunately Greg and NeNe did not win.

LOL!


New Music from Chris Brown Feat. Young Lo & Young Blacc – 500 Wayz
To cap off 2016, Chris Brown released the new song “Dat Night” with Trey Songz and Young Thug, and he hasn’t wasted any time returning with more new music.
Today, Breezy joins forces with his OHB crew members Young Lo and Young Blacc for a new rap song titled “500 Wayz,” which coincides with a new online beef the R&B star is having with Soulja Boy.

Apparently, the “Crank That” rapper triggered the feud by liking a photo of Breezy’s ex on Instagram. “Chris brown just called me and said he wanna fight me because I liked @karrueche picture on Instagram this ni**a a b*tch,” he wrote, before launching a tweeting spree.
As if that wasn’t enough, Soulja also brought Brown’s past with Rihanna and more into the conversation. “Chris brown think he hard cuz he hit a woman. And jumped a fan at his house party on New Years lmao u can’t fight B*tch do that shit to me,” he wrote. “Chris b*tch ass aint even trending no more. But I am lmao irrelevant ass woman beater. can’t wait to see this f**k ni**a don’t shake my hand.”

Of course Brown did not stay quiet. He hit Instagram with a series of videos. “Boy, stop it. I’ma whoop yo’ ass,” he said in one clip. “ He then shared a screenshot of Soulja Boy’s alleged FaceTime message, claiming that the rapper wanted to squash their feud. “No,” he said, before propositioning a “fight for charity.” In another video, he addressed Soulja Boy’s Rihanna comment. “This sh*t is beneath me,” he said. “I want to bring black people together, but you gotta get your ass whooped, my ni**a. Because at the end of the day, what’s the first joke you had? The Rihanna joke, my ni**a? I was 17. I’m 27 now. You can get a grown-man ass whoopin’.”

Seems like Brown is off to a positive 2017 so far. You can hear him flexing his rap skills on “500 Wayz” HERE


New Hip Hop From New Music: Wale Feat. Phil Ade – ‘Smile’
Wale is starting 2017 with a “Smile.” Produced by Pro Reese and featuring Phil Ade, Folarin gives fans “a reason to smile” with his latest cut, a positive affirmation-filled smash for the new year.

“I’ve got my family,” he sings. “I’ve got my squad / As long as they got me, I’ll be just fine / I give God the glory ’cause I have my child / And America don’t want me / That’s when I realized / That we all need a reason to smile.”
The song acknowledges current events, including Donald Trump’s upcoming presidency, police brutality issues, and the alt-right. However, it maintains an optimistic perspective throughout. “I’ma go crazy,” he sings. “But I gotta do my goddamn thing.”

Listen HERE
“Smile” follows a slew of Wale drops from December, including “Heisman Watch,” “Black is Gold,” “Folarin Like,” and “Groundhog Day.” All of this is leading up to Folarin’s forthcoming album S.H.I.N.E., due this year.


Congrats! Janet Jackson Welcomes Baby Boy
Pop ICON Janet Jackson and husband Wissam Al Mana welcome their first child...

From People
Janet Jackson and husband Wissam Al Mana welcomed their first child, a son, on Tuesday, Jan. 3, her rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.
“Janet Jackson and husband Wissam Al Mana are thrilled to welcome their new son Eissa Al Mana into the world,” a rep for the singer, 50, says in a statement.
Congrats!


Billie Lourd Breaks Silence On Deaths Of Mom Carrie Fisher And Grandmother Debbie Reynolds
of her mother, Carrie Fisher, and grandmother, Debbie Reynolds earlier today (Jan. 02, 2017).
The star of Scream Queens lost her mother, Fisher, on Dec. 27, 2016, several days after Fisher suffered a heart attack, and then on Dec. 28, 2016, her grandmother, Reynolds, had a stroke and died just hours later.
“Receiving all of your prayers and kind words over the past week has given me strength during a time I thought strength could not exist,” Lourd wrote on Instagram Monday, her first time commenting on their deaths. “There are no words to express how much I will miss my Abadaba and my one and only Momby. Your love and support means the world to me.”

Reynolds’ son, Todd Fisher, told 20/20 that the family plans to bury the the two actresses together in a joint funeral.


Vivica A. Fox Talks Ending Beef With 50 Cent On ‘The Wendy Williams Show’.
Vivica says, “She is still happily single but taken applications. Because I told you I am waiting for God to send me a good man.”
Wendy brings 50 Cent at the 3:48 mark.  Wendy says, “You forced me to ask you about it because as long as you’re going to clap back. You make it a story…”

WATCH HERE
Vic says, “That was this is now I ran into him last night at the Knicks game.  Viv describes what she was wearing. Viv walked up to the rapper and said “Happy New Year”.  Viv says, “Someone has to be the bigger person.” Viv continues, “I will always have love him as much as we’ve been through.” Viv says she hated she had to beef with him. I ain’t no punk…


Brandy Reveals She Was Suicidal, Says She Is Very Remorseful & Sorry
Brandy is bringing in 2017, sharing positive vibes. The 37-year-old singer and actress recently posted a lengthy Instagram message admitting that at one point she was suicidal, but thanks to God and her daughter, she was able to overcome her sadness. She also says that she is very remorseful and sorry for behavior that didn’t reflect love. She writes:

The love in me is something I can’t control or explain….. I can feel every wave at 100%…. A very sensitive and humble soul that fights to stay liberated. I’ve been lost, deep in bondage, suicidal, and didn’t know how to call on the Most High because I didn’t believe I had the right words to be heard. I’m here now more certain than I have ever been and I have arrived at a true understanding of my purpose, worth, and an unconditional love and compassion for myself. A true God becoming talent that I will only use for my contribution in healing all of myself and all of the world. #2017 until my demise, I will give my all to everyone in all that I do!!
She continues, I’m a vessel that has gone through fire to gain my wings and once was a caged bird that #Sang – Thank you to all that have understood me and prayed for me in my darkest times and to all that I have ever hurt in my life, I felt the same hurt while hurting you. I’m very remorseful and I’m truly sorry for behavior that didn’t reflect my true nature, which is love. We are all Gods dream, so let’s allow God to take it from here… #ISurrenderAll #ForeverNow #HappyNewYear @syraiiman you saved me angel. I love you more than love?#Forgiveness


Cassie says she is NOT Diddy’s Side-Chick
Since Cassie and Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs began their romance, it has been plagued with some negativity.
However, the 30-year-old singer/actress seems to be unbothered by those who question her relationship to the 47-year-old mogul.
Over the Christmas holiday, Cassie was M.I.A., as Diddy vacayed with Kim Porter, the mother of four of his children. Because of Cassie’s absence, some suggested that Diddy and Cassie had split. However, that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Cassie has made it known that she is NOT a side-chick and when she’s ready to have children she will. See her IG response to a critic.
Is Cassie a side-chick?


Rockettes Meet With Boss Over Trump Inauguration: ‘You’re Asking Us To Be Tolerant?
*A private meeting took place on Dec. 27 between the Radio City Rockettes and their Madison Square Garden boss over the group’s performance slot at Donald Trump’s presidential inauguration, which many have protested since it was first announced weeks ago.

Marie Claire somehow obtained audio of the meeting between the dancers and James Dolan, the executive chairman of the Madison Square Garden Co., which owns the Rockettes.
According to the magazine, Dolan defended his decision to send the Rockettes to D.C., calling the inauguration a “great national event,” but adding that it didn’t mean that the Rockettes support Trump.
At one point, according to Marie Claire, Dolan spoke of the need to tolerate differing opinion from those who backed Trump. One dancer asked him, “I mean, it just sounds like you’re asking us to be tolerant of intolerance.”
“Yeah, in a way, I guess we are doing that,” Dolan allegedly replied. “What other choices do we have? What else would you suggest?”
He also addressed the complaint that performing at the inauguration would hurt the Rockettes brand.

“A good portion of people voted for this person,” he said. “Hopefully they will like our brand. If 1% of 1% of them come to our show, we’re going to do great.”
After Marie Claire posted its story, The Madison Square Garden Co. called out the magazine and its decision to publish the leaked audio in a statement from the company’s chief communications officer, Barry Watkins.
“This is one person who continues to attempt to represent the entire team of Rockettes,” Watkins said. “This time it’s in a story that is the result of an unauthorized recording that violated the confidentiality of all of her sister Rockettes. While Mr. Dolan stands behind everything he said during the meeting, no one in that room believed they were speaking publicly. Everyone in the meeting had the chance to speak their mind in a safe setting, and many did. Her secret recording was deceitful and cowardly and has betrayed all of her fellow Rockettes. Posting this story is beneath the ethical standards of Hearst. We are deeply disappointed in their decision to post this story.”
After the announcement was made that the Rockettes would perform at the inaugural, and at least one lamented on social media that they would be fired if they opted out, their union and the Madison Square Garden Co. clarified that attendance was not mandatory.


Enquirer: Julia Roberts flipped out and threw a pillow on a plane
I was looking through our archives trying to find more examples of Julia Roberts being a diva, and the best examples of that come from a 2010 article by journalist Roger Friedman. Friedman detailed the ways that Roberts snubbed people during her Eat, Pray, Love promotional tour. Apparently Julia mistook Friedman for another journalist and was rude to him while promoting Duplicity the previous year, so he remembered that and reported how she had a private party surrounded by bodyguards at what was supposed to be the general after party for Eat, Pray, Love. Only the people Roberts wanted to be invited were allowed into her little enclave. The others – including family members of the cast, prominent journalists and author Elizabeth Gilbert, were relegated to the general party downstairs. Friedman is a seasoned NY-area journalist and wrote that he’s been to plenty of a-lister parties and that “This was the first time ever that a private party was given upstairs and the stars were isolated.”

So Roberts thinks the rules are different for her, she’s not a particularly gracious person, and that’s why I believe this story from The Enquirer’s Mike Walker, who reports that Julia yelled and threw a pillow on a plane when it didn’t meet her specifications. (Walker also reported in 2012 that Roberts complained on the set of August: Osage County that Meryl Streep’s trailer was better than hers.)

Julia Roberts exploded in a screaming temper tantrum that triggered a scary sky-high pillow fight with a cabin “flunky” about a private L.A. – N.Y. flight! Reported my sky witness: “Julia flat out FREAKED, snarling that the attendant had given her the ‘wrong kind of pillow!’… Pretty Woman screeched at startled staffers, ‘What is this? This isn’t the kind I asked for!” Pitching a fit that would not quit, Julia furiously flung the pillow into the aisle just before takeoff – then stared nonstop daggers at the crew.
[From The National Enquirer, print edition, January 9, 2017]

I get sending something back if you asked for something different, especially in this case. I also suspect this account is somewhat exaggerated, but if Julia raised her voice and threw a pillow there’s no excuse for that. How hard it is just to be nice to people and say “may I please have this other thing?” It costs nothing to be polite and it works out better for everyone in the long run. I’m always nice to airline attendants especially, because those people have thankless jobs and they also have the power to make your flying experience miserable. Julia is already ahead of he plebes though, she was on a private plane. It’s not the worst thing ever. Try coach for a long international flight.


#EGGPLANT NATION! Meet BLACKBEAR!
Meet BlackBear! To see more of him you can CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICS!  And remember they’re NSWF!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

ENJOY!


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES?
‘SOLUTION TO THE RESOLUTION’
Why would you bother wasting time & energy on losing weight for your New Year’s resolution when you can just tighten things up with a few bras that are too small?


HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers