1/5/17

Charelston SC Murderer Dylann Roof says 'I AM NOT SORRY' for killing The Mother Emanuel 9! πŸ˜’



Charelston Mother Emanuel Murderer Dylann Roof says 'I AM NOT SORRY'
Charleston murderer Dylann Roof said he does not regret killing nine Black members and is 'NOT SORRY". The self-confessed white supremacist wrote the words in a diary which was recovered from his police cell after his arrest. He said "I Would like to make it crystal clear. I do not regret what I did. I am not sorry. I have not shed a tear for the innocent people I killed" it said. In another extract he wrote "Sometimes in my cell I think about how good it would be to watch a movie, but then I remember how good it felt to what I did and think it was worth it."
Roof is now facing the death penalty for tjhe murders carried out at Mother Emanuel church in South Carolina on June 17,2015. A court is currently hearing evidence to decide life or death for Roof as punishment. And he has not asked that his life be spared. Speaking for the first time publicly about the massacre, Roof said: 'There's nothing wrong with me psychologically. 'It isn't because I have a mental illness that don't want you to know about and it isn't because I'm trying to keep a secret".
Prosecutors plan to call 38 witnessess relating to the nine people who were killed and the three who survived the attack. The Church Members who were 'pillars of the community', had invited Roof to their study before he killed them.
Those who died are The Honorable Rev Clementa Pinckney, 41; Rev Daniel Simmons, 74; Sharonda Coleman-Singleton, 45; Depayne Middleton-Doctor, 49 ; Cynthia Hurd, 54; Myra Thompson, 59; Ethel Lance , 70; Susie Jackson,87; and Tywanza Sanders, 26. Please remember them and their families as you pray and meditate.

REST IN POWER AND MAY HE BURN IN HELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers