5/30/14

Oh? NeNe Leakes DEMANDS A RAISE Of Her Alleged $1M "RHOA" Salary!



OH REALLY?  NeNe Leakes DEMANDS A RAISE Of Her Alleged $1M "RHOA" Salary
Last year, I told you that NeNe Leakes reportedly commanded $1 million a season on "RHOA". Now she's telling Life & Style that she wants a raise.

“All of us deserve a raise,” NeNe, who allegedly makes $1 million per season, tells the mag. “I haven’t asked for more money yet, but I damn sure plan to!”
Even if NeNe does get a raise, she's not necessarily happy about how season 6 played out. You'll recall she battled ex-bff Cynthia Bailey, former friend Marlo Hampton and troublemaker Kenya Moore.

“Everybody has been invited back, but I don’t know exactly what I’m doing. This past season was very dark and toxic; there was a lot of negativity. I just don’t want to work with so much negativity.”

So are you TEAM NENE? 
Keep it up you gon find your azz back in the strip club…LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers