5/5/14

OH LAWD: K Michelle & Tamar Braxton! These two are at it AGAIN!



Tamar Braxton & K. Michelle's SHADE is thicker than EVER!
R&B singers Tamar Braxton and K. Michelle are back at throwing epic shade and insults via their social media accounts. We’re not exactly sure how this new “Twitter Beef” came about but it led to an evening full of insults and a war of words.

You’ll recall these two have never really gotten along. The ladies had seemingly called a truce when they both dropped their studio albums. But things went left again when Tamar hit up "The Arsenio Hall Show" making a comment about K. Michelle and Kmart, which ignited yet another social media spat between the two divas.

Last night, K first took her Twitter account and posted a tweet about making music and not war:
Now, we all know Tamar is currently touring the States on her Love & War tour but K’s comment could have still left room for one to think she could have possibly been referring to something else…that is until she posted this to her Instagram:
She captioned, “Lord, please keep me In your loving arms. I've been good. I've shown support. Haven't bothered anybody. I even went to watch the new movie "Muppets most wanted" and Miss Piggy continues to mess with me. I just wanna sing. No more jumping gates, I even do yoga now. I'm trying”

Of course, Tamar and her “Tamartians” had plenty to say about K:
These two...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers