5/20/14

Has NeNe Leakes Confirms R.H.o.A Demotion Rumors?


Did NeNe Leakes Confirms Demotion Rumors?
Last week there were rumors that NeNe Leakes had been demoted from head housewife to friend of the cast on The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Did NeNe just confirm that the rumors are true..?
In a red carpet interview during the Bravo Up Fronts NeNe admitted her capacity with the show might be different next year.

Asked if she was leaving the show NeNe coyly replied,
-I will still work for Bravo. I’m happy to stay on. We just need to work out some things. I’m happy to do some things. I don’t know if I’m happy to be a full time Housewife.

Have you outgrown the show?
-I wouldn’t say outgrown because people would want to throw eggs at me. I would just say that I have grown and I’m at a different place in my life and I personally don’t want to go to work everyday where you have to be negative. When I wake up every morning and I go off to be negative it just feels like it spills over into my regular life. You become what you work with.

So are the other girls a bunch of bitches?
-It’s very tough.

Why do people love you?
-I think people enjoy my realness, I think people enjoy how genuine I am. They can relate to what I’m saying. I’m very direct. Some people appreciate the directness and some people don’t.

Take that however you wish…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers