5/27/14

BREAKING NOW: JLO’s Man Casper Smart BUSTED with this TRANSWOMAN!



BREAKING NOW: JLO’s Man Casper Smart has been BUSTED AGAIN with a TRANSWOMAN!
Two years ago video blogger Bimbo Winehouse exposed Jennifer Lopez's current boy toy, Casper Smart, after catching the back-up dancer exiting a gay peep show. Has Casper been caught with another Trans-Beauty?

According to TheDirty.com. This was sent to them from The Transwoman’s friend!

Jennifer Lopez’s Beau Casper Smart Is Having Sex With My Transexual Friend Sofie
Nik, sooo my homegirl has been talking and linking up with Casper Smart for a week now… they met online and I guess they Both follow each other…. she texted me saying they exchanged pictures XXX’s… and what not… I’m liked shocked… didn’t know he was down for Us beautiful Transexual WOMEN.  I myself didn’t believe it…. I’m like Casper Smart? JLo’s MAN!!!!!!!  Guess he likes beautiful women and the best of both worlds… crazy what a simple hello and simple talking and flirting can end up to…. My girl said she seen him a few times and he picked her up in his big truck…. I didn’t believe it so I asked for screen-shot and here they are. I guess my friend Sofie is f*cking Casper Smart.. I’m asking for more screenshots she has them ALL.



More details to come. Lord the T-Girls are exposing the kids....LOL! 
Ummmmm, Jennifer you need to have a long talk with Casper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers