5/27/14

I DECLARE WAR! E! K. Michelle -VS- Perez Hilton Over Iggy Azalea!


K. Michelle and Perez Hilton Twitter Beef Over Iggy Azalea
What happens when two notorious sh-t talkers meet on Twitter? Why, they get together for a reading session, of course!

Singer/reality star K. Michelle and celebrity blogger Perez Hilton had a war of words on social media today. It all started when the “Can’t Raise A Man” singer threw a little shade at Iggy Azalea on Monday for adopting a southern accent in her rap songs when she’s originally from Australia. K. Michelle tweeted:

How can you be from another country and rap like you’re from Memphis TN? But u don’t hear me though #offended
As a #TeamIggy member, Perez picked up the palm tree and threw it right back at K.:

@kmichelle I think you chose the wrong hashtag and meant to say #jealous instead! x
With K. never being one to back down from verbal warfare and Perez being up for the challenge, the two battled it out on Twitter. K called Perez a “Cinderella” who needed to do something positive instead of “licking a$$ to be cool,” and Perez fired back by essentially calling K. Michelle a flop whose songs are nowhere to be found on the charts.

Peep the full exchange:
K. Michelle: How can you be from another country and rap like you’re from Memphis TN? But u don’t hear me though #offended

Perez: @kmichelle I think you chose the wrong hashtag and meant to say #jealous instead! x

K Michelle: stay in ur place Cinderella!!!!

Perez: I’m happy to stay in my own little corner. And you get back to me when you have a #2 song on the @Billboard Hot 100. #YouNotFancy

K Michelle: I know my lane and that’s not even a desire of mine. My music is 2good and there will NEVER be a need 2get back at YOU. You lost ur mind with ur body fat!

Perez: Ok. Now that made me laugh! P.S. Iggy has explained why she raps the way she does repeatedly. There’s this thing called Google! x
Too good to be #2 on the Hot 100? Mkay then! I’m gonna go listen to some @JohnLegend now, whose 2good music went #1! #RollsEyes

K Michelle: Please use ur bought followers& do everybody some good. Stop licking ass 2b a cool kid.

Perez: I’m a fan of good music and an early champion of @IGGYAZALEA. You’re on a reality show and jealous of her musical success. #Fact

K Michelle: ur job Is 2be a nosey queen&mine is 2make GREAT music. So the next time u pop up N my mentions come better

Perez: Right! Your music is too great to top the charts, though. Go on with your flawed logic! Did Iggy turn you down for a feature? Ha!

K Michelle: Now I’m going 2go heal sum hearts, u should do the same. P.S I like you better with the pink hair and ur 4 chins

Perez: Heal on! I’m gonna go research your songs now. I don’t know a single one. Maybe I’ll like your music most people don’t know! xoxo

K Michelle: Logs off. I have spoken
Messy, messy, messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers