3/20/17

The Daily Buzz For March 21


Tika Sumter on the Cover of Rolling Out’s WE LOVE BLACK WOMEN Edition!
For the celebration of Women’s History Month, Rolling Out Magazine a beautiful collection of Black women we love. GO HERE for that!


#RHoA: Apollo Nida’s Fiancée SLAMS Phaedra Parks: ‘Don’t Be A Hypocrite!’
Apollo Nida’s fiancée continues to start drama with his ex-wife Phaedra Parks while he’s behind bars! Sherien Almufti slammed The Real Housewives of Atlanta star after she refused to celebrate her divorce.
Almufti posted a meme that read, “Hypocrite. Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities or standards that one does not actually have. Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a lie.”

She captioned the post, “Don’t be a hypocrite.”

The shade comes after Parks slammed Kenya Moore for throwing her and co-star Cynthia Bailey a divorce party.
 “I’m appalled that they would think that the breakup of a family is the cause for celebration and with the host being the trifling woman who was texting my husband. Disgusting and disgraceful,” Parks said in a text to co-star Porsha Williams.
Moore confronted Parks by saying, “You’ve said it so many times that you are in the best place that you have ever been.”
Parks then accused more of “continuously flirting” with Nida. That’s when Moore called her a hypocrite for leading her restoration service.
“The only thing she has restored in me is knowing that she is as shady as ever,” Moore said.
This isn’t the first time Almufti has slammed Parks over social media.
 “Catching up on the #RHOA like oh wow!! So your s**t does stink after all,” she posted of Parks in December. “#TeamApolloandSherien.”

Almufti exclusively told Radar in February that her relationship with Apollo is “wonderful.”
Nida proposed to the New Jersey real estate agent while serving an eight-year sentence at Fort Dix Correctional Facility for racketeering.

Viewers will finally see Almufti face Parks in person, as she will make her debut on the show later this season.


#EMPIRE: GET READY TEAM LYONS!
In 2 days. We enter the EMPIRE!


#MUSICNEWS Chris Brown wants you to get ready for his New Single ‘Privacy’
Chris Brown celebrates his “Party” single going No. 1 at urban radio by announcing a follow-up called, “Privacy.”
“PRIVACY is mixed and mastered,” Brown tweeted. “Release coming next week! THIS SUMMER IS ALL ABOUT THE WOMEN.”
Brown previously shared a clip of the pending song while he was in the studio. In the clip, he dances next to a compadre as an explicit version of the song plays.

WATCH HERE
On Friday, Brown revealed that his current single, “Party,” which features fellow R&B singer Usher and rapper Gucci Mane, had logged a No. 1 placing on urban radio.”
Along with the upcoming single, “Privacy,” Brown is gearing up to launch “The Party Tour,” set to kick off March 31 in Baltimore, MD. The trek features a supporting lineup of all rappers including 50 Cent, French Montana, Fabolous, O.T. Genasis, Kap G, and Casanova.

Brown’s forthcoming eighth studio album, Heartbreak on a Full Moon, is due this year.


#HIPHOPNEWS: Freeway Signs With Roc Nation
SOUTH PHILLY HOLLA! Freeway is back with The Roc.

The former Roc-A-Fella Records MC has reunited with his longtime mentor Jay Z through a new joint venture deal with Roc Nation and his own Newrothchilds imprint. Speaking to Billboard, the State Property rapper explained how the deal came together.

“We’ve always maintained a good relationship with Jay and everybody over there,” he said. “We did the “B-Sides” concert with him — I think that was probably like two years ago. When I was there with him, I gave him some music, just continuing the grind and everything. He was fucking with the music, and everything was all good. So then when I saw him again backstage at the Beyoncé concert in Philly, I was like, ‘Man listen, Jay. I need this. I’m ready! I need this.’ He was like, ‘It’s nothing. Let’s get it done!’ And that’s it!”
Now, Freeway says he’s finishing a new album with “incredible music” that he’s been recording independently and fans should expect some big names on it. “I got some crazy features on my first project,” he said. “I got [Lil] Wayne on there, I got Lil Uzi [Vert] on there, and it’s a couple other features that I’m trying to pull together.”
Outside of music, Freeway continues his work as an official ambassador for the National Kidney Foundation after being diagnosed with end-stage renal failure. “I have to do dialysis three times a week, four hours a day,” he explained. “I’m on a list waiting for a transplant. So until I get a transplant, that’s a part of my life. Health care is definitely very important.”

His work on this front will include a documentary titled Free Will. “It’s basically the story of my fight with kidney failure,” he said. “We’re going to premiere that [at The Kidney Walk on April 30 in Baltimore], and then give a performance. I invite everybody to come walk with us. It’s going to be an exciting day, and we need all the support that we could get. We’re walking for a good cause.”


Tiger Woods Interview On GMA  Says He Is ‘Trying Everything I Can Do’ To Return To Masters Glory.
WOW….Times really do CHANGE!

Tiger does an interview with GMA. “I’m trying. I’m trying everything I can do to be able to get back and play,” Woods, 41, said today on “Good Morning America.” “I love that event. It’s meant so much to me in my life.”
It was 1997 when Woods broke into super-stardom by winning The Masters at the age of 21, becoming the tournament’s youngest winner and first African-American winner. Woods has won The Masters four times in all, earning his last victory in 2005.

Tiger Woods says he is ‘trying everything I can do’ to return to Masters glory (ABC News)
“It has so much history and meaning to me that I’d love to get back,” said Woods, whose new book “The 1997 Masters: My Story,” chronicles his historic 1997 win.

Woods, who now lives in Jupiter, Florida, would go on to win 79 PGA Tour events and 14 major golf championships. His career has been hampered in recent years by injuries, primarily his back.


Mel B Files for Divorce from Husband Stephen Belafonte
Mel B and her husband Stephen Belafonte have split after nearly 10 years of marriage.
The 41-year-old former Spice Girls singer and current America’s Got Talent judge filed for divorce from Stephen and listed their date of separation as December 28.

Mel has requested joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s five-year-old daughter Madison, according to divorce papers obtained by People.
Just last month, Mel took to Instagram to express her love for her hubby amid rumors that they were going through a rough patch.

“My baby boo @stephenthinks11 we have been through everything that would normally tear couples apart and we have come out on the other side stronger, you loved me before I even new how to really love myself,you are my world honey and let’s not forget you are abit of a dickhead too xxxx #tenyearsmarried #fightfortheineyoulove #theysaiditwouldntlast #bitcheswishtheyhadthis #nowtalkaboutme,” Mel captioned the below photo.
We wish them all the best!


PARTY MAMA!  Vanessa Bell Calloway turns 60 and CELEBRATES!
*Many people use the term “black donʼt crack” when it comes to refer- ring to Black folk aging gracefully. If ever you want to see the quintessential example, look no further than veteran actress Vanessa Bell Calloway who turns 60 on March 20. To mark the age milestone, she threw a two-night “Sexy Sixty” celebration beginning with a Friday comedy bash at Regency West in Los Angeles.

The former “All My Children” and “Coming To America” icon arrived at the venue wearing skintight black fitted stretch pants with a knitted grey and black left-shoulder- bearing top, looking as if sheʼs turning a mere 35! Most of those in attendance raved over how awesome, beautiful and young she looks.
Other celebs spotted in the crowd included actresses Holly Robinson Peete, CCH Pounder, Dawnn Lewis, Lela Rochon, Tyra Ferrell, TV hosts Kiki Shepard, former Access Hollywood host Shaun Robinson, and actor James Pickens, Jr of “Greyʼs Anatomy” fame.
Comedian Sherri Shepherd hosted the show, thanking Calloway for being a friend. She acknowledged Star Jones, her predecessor on “The View,”  having her come on stage to prove that they “really are two different people.” Jones shared her undying love for Calloway whom she called her best friend in the world.
Night two of the celebration was held Saturday at Cicada in Los Angeles. Tina Knowles Lawson was spotted in the crowd along with many of the celebrities who at- tended the previous nightʼs festivities.
Calloway currently stars on the Bounce TV hit series “Saints & Sinners,” and recently joined Starz TVʼs “Survivorʼs Remorse.” She and her family reside in LA.


Tyrese Defends His Marriage!
Days after Tyrese slammed women with weave, implants, and butt injections, he returned to social media to defend his own marriage.
The singer and actor posted a photo of his wife, Samantha Lee, on his Instagram page and reassured himself everyone that they are good despite the criticism over her race.

He also noted she has a Master’s degree and he owns his masters.

See the post below.
And……………………


IF YOU CARE: Kim Kardashian Open Up about the Terrifying Paris Robbery
Kim Kardashian West is finally opening up on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" about the night she was robbed at gunpoint in her Paris apartment during last year's Paris Fashion Week. The episode focused on before and after the incident. The reality star shares that she believed the thieves were going to rape her and kill her.

Kim had been in France for Paris Fashion Week with her sister Kourtney. She was alone in her Paris apartment when she heard the sound of footsteps in the wee hours of the morning. She believed it was her assistant or her sister, but after calling out and receiving no answer she became concerned.
Kardashian said, "There wasn't an answer, my heart started to get really tense," Kim said. "I knew something wasn't quite right." She saw two men dressed in police uniforms walk into her apartment. They handcuffed a man she recognized as her apartment's concierge. "He ended up being our interpreter because I couldn't understand them, they couldn't understand me," she revealed.

Kim tried to call her bodyguard on the phone, but the thieves grabbed the phone from her hands. The men asked for Kim's ring (in French), which she gave them. They dragged her to the hallway and she recalled trying to make a split second decision on what to do.
Kardashian said, "I was looking at the gun, looking down back at the stairs. I have a split second in my mind to make this quick decision. Am I going to run down the stairs and either be shot in the back—it makes me so upset to think about it—but either they're going to shoot me in the back or if I make it and they don't, if the elevator doesn't open in time or the stairs are locked, then I'm [screwed]! There's no way out."
The robbers dragged her back into the apartment. Kim revealed she begged the concierge to translate a message to the robbers: "I have babies. Please, they can't understand me, but tell them I have babies at home," she said. "Please, I have a family. Let me live!"

One of the men duct-taped Kim's mouth and she believed they planned to sexually assault her. "And then, he grabs my legs and I wasn't, you know, I had no clothes on under. He pulled me toward him at the front of the bed and I thought, 'OK, this is the moment they're going to rape me,'" she said. "I fully, mentally prepped myself—and then he didn't."

The man then held the gun up to her head and she mentally prepared to die. "I just knew that was the moment. They're just totally going to shoot me in the head. I just prayed that Kourtney's going to have a normal life after she sees my dead body on the bed."
Kardashian continued, "I took a tragic, horrific experience and did not let it diminish me, rather grew and evolved and allowed the experience to teach me."


Tomi Lahren Reportedly Suspended by The Blaze for Pro-Choice Comments
Tomi Lahren Reportedly Suspended by The Blaze for Pro-Choice Comments
Conservative talk show host Tomi Lahren has reportedly been suspended from appearing on her The Blaze show after she said she is pro-choice.
The 24-year-old political commentator appeared on The View last week and said that she would be a hypocrite to be pro-life when she advocates for limited government.
“You know what? I’m for limited government, so stay out of my guns, and you can stay out of my body as well,” she said.
After The Daily Caller reported that Tomi was suspended for the next week, she took to Twitter to joke about having free time.


EGGPLANT NATION: Meet Junior B
Ladies and others meet Junior B! So you know what to do to see more. Just CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICS and remember they’re NSFW!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN NOR ALTER any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

You’re Welcome!


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES?
‘DC HIGHTOPS’
I don’t think that dress goes with those shoes, but to play devil’s advocate, I don’t think that dress goes with any shoes.



HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers