3/1/17

The Daily Buzz For March 2


John Legend Discusses Raising His Daughter in Trump's America
John Legend looks great on the cover of Fault magazine’s new issue.
Here’s what the 38-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:
On how his wife Chrissy Teigen and daughter Luna have influenced her music: “I think I’ve always been an optimistic person and I think that streak of optimism runs through each of my albums. I think there is just more depth to what I’m feeling because everything means more to me now I have a wife and daughter. Everything in more significant and I’m thinking more philosophically about things and thinking about life and death a lot more. Before what I sang about were my ambitions of making money, getting girls and having fun which was a lot more selfish but now I have better perspective and depth on what’s really important in life.”
On raising his daughter in Trump’s America: “Hopefully ‘Trump’s America’ won’t last very long and we get him out of here within the next four years. By the time Luna is old enough to be aware of what is happening, America would have elected a far better president. Trump promised to do things which are really bad for the country and some which are good and the hope is he’ll just do the good parts but I don’t have a lot of faith in him. I’m just hoping for the best and when we need to resist and speak out, we need to hit the streets and do it. For now, I’m more worried about the people less fortunate than my daughter, people who might lose their healthcare or get excluded because of the colour of their skin, their religion and country of origin.”
On where he feels most at home: “I feel more at home on the stage! It’s all fun and high energy without the downtime. Communicating and connecting with the audience is one of the best things for a musician. I enjoy writing too but actually to perform those songs and having the audience singing back to me is a beautiful feeling…We’ll be touring worldwide for the rest of the year.”

For more from John, visit Fault-Magazine.com.

 
#RHoA: Nene Leakes Pays Off $911K In Tax Debt
But the ‘RHOA’ alum still owes ‘cash money’ to her home state of Georgia.

NeNe Leakes is proving she’s once again “very rich” — by paying off an enormous chunk of her $1 million tax debt.
According to Georgia’s Gwinnett County Superior Court documents, the former Real Housewives of Atlanta star’s $824,366 federal tax lien has been released.
The debt was officially settled on January 4, five months after she was originally hit with the massive lien. (The Dirty first reported the news last month.) In addition, the 50-year-old actress’ $86,624 lien from the state of California was released on October 27, the Sacramento County Court confirms to Radar. (She once owned a pizza restaurant in the Sacramento International Airport.)
 
However, Leakes isn’t totally in the clear with Uncle Sam yet. She still owes $95,232.95 to the state of Georgia, where she calls home when she’s not working in Hollywood.
 
After turning down a $2.5 million to rejoin the RHOA cast last year, the star reportedly might come back for season 10.

 
#EMPIRE: Get it, Girl! : Gabourey Sidibe Shares Impressive Weight Loss Update on Instagram!
Looking good, Gabourey Sidibe!

The Precious star, 33, took to Instagram to show off her impressive weight loss transformation — and we must say, she looks thinner than ever.

"I used to hate mirror selfies. Now I do them every day. I'm just too black and fine! I can't help it!" she candidly captioned the image.
Her fans totally agree and made their thoughts known in the comments section.
"Yes you are, get it boo!" one user wrote.
"You look f--king amazing babe! Kill it per usual!" another agreed.
A third chimed in with, "Beautiful! I must say, your dress is just perfect!"
She certainly looks awesome in bright colors!

 
Music News: Xscape to Reunite For New Album; Four Original Members on Board
Platinum-selling R&B group Xscape has announced their official comeback.

Original members Kandi Burruss, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle (Harris), and Tamika Scott visited Atlanta’s V103 radio station today (Feb. 28) to confirm the veteran group’s return. Member LaTocha Scott, who was out of town, joined via phone. The ladies spoke about working out their differences and coming together because of their fans.
“This year at some point, we gonna pull it off together,” Kandi says in the lengthy Facebook Live conversation with fans.
Tameka Scott, who gave us some live vocals, added, “The vocals are even better baby, the talent went nowhere.”
Xscape released three successful albums (Hummin’ Comin’ at ‘Cha, Off the Hook, & Traces of My Lipstick) in the 90s before disbanding. All three projects received platinum certification; the revered group also secured 6 top 10 hit songs on the Billboard Hot 100 during the 90s including “Just Kickin’ It,” “Who Can I Run To,” “The Arms of the One Who Loves You,” and “My Little Secret.”

Along with the new project, Xscape may launch a reunion tour.

We’re excited to hear what they will come with.

 
Hip Hop News: Kendrick Lamar Reveals Influence Behind New Album
All eyes are on Kendrick Lamar as he readies the follow-up to his Grammy-winning album To Pimp a Butterfly. While he’s kept relatively quiet about the new effort, he finally opens up about it in a revealing interview with The New York Times’ T Magazine.

Modeling Calvin Klein, AG, Joseph, Falke, and Novesta, K-Dot explained that family — including his two younger brothers — is front-and-center. But, recent events have also been making an impact on him and his new music, he said.
“I think now, how wayward things have gone within the past few months, my focus is ultimately going back to my community and the other communities around the world where they’re doing the groundwork,” he said. “To Pimp a Butterfly was addressing the problem. I’m in a space now where I’m not addressing the problem anymore. We’re in a time where we exclude one major component out of this whole thing called life: God. Nobody speaks on it because it’s almost in conflict with what’s going on in the world when you talk about politics and government and the system.”

Asked if this would influence new material, Lamar said: “It’s very urgent.”

Adding to this, K-Dot offered an analogy of a daughter to explain how he wants his new album to feel. “This is what goes on in my mind as a writer,” he said. “One day, I may have a little girl. And it’s a girl in particular…She’s gonna grow up. She’s gonna be a child I adore, I’m gonna always love her, but she’s gonna reach that one point where she’s gonna start experiencing things. And she’s gonna say things or do things that you may not condone, but it’s the reality of it and you know she was always gonna get to that place. And it’s disturbing. But you have to accept it. You have to accept it and you have to have your own solutions to figure out how to handle the action and take action for it.

“When I say ‘the little girl,’ it’s the analogy of accepting the moment when she grows up,” he continued. “We love women, we enjoy their company. At one point in time I may have a little girl who grows up and tells me about her engagements with a male figure — things that most men don’t want to hear. Learning to accept it, and not run away from it, that’s how I want this album to feel.”

Lamar’s next album will be his third official major label LP. His first was 2012’s good kid, m.A.A.d. city and that project helped him understand his ability to make an impact beyond California.
“Truthfully, I figured that only people from my community would understand good kid, m.A.A.d. city,” he said. “When I say ‘my community,’ I’m talking about Compton, Long Beach, L.A., the Bay Area, San Francisco, Oakland. For them to be like: ‘He’s the champ! He knows what we go through and what we dealing with’ — I’m talking about growing up in a gang-infested community in L.A. So the album comes out and then I go on tour and I’m rockin’, I’m on stage and I see that the energy is the same as it was when I was at home in Compton. And I couldn’t understand it, because I’m like, how can you connect to this? How can you connect to a feeling like you’re locked in a box because of the gang culture? And one particular fan broke it down to me: ‘I connect through your music not because I know about the gang culture; it’s the sense of wanting to be set free.’ Simple as that. He said, ‘That’s the message that you get across in this album. You’re dealing with that, but I’m dealing with drug abuse; you’re talking about the gang culture and you want to escape that and I want to escape my own self-afflictions and addictions. That’s where the connection comes from.’ And when I understood that and it resonated with me I felt like, O.K., it’s always a line of communication where we can agree on something: We just choose to or choose not to.”

 
Britney Spears Shows Off Abs in Serious Workout Videos!
Britney Spears doesn’t mess around when it comes to her fitness routine.

The 35-year-old entertainer took to Instagram to show off her killer abs with various photos and videos from her workout with a trainer.
“Blessed day ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ,” she captioned a photo of herself in the countryside.
Then she posted pics of her workout, writing, “Staying motivated ๐Ÿ’ช” You can see the pics below 
NICE!

 
Tyrese Secretly Married On Valentine’s Day
Tyrese says he’s a married man. The R&B crooner and acting powerhouse said “I Do” on Valentine’s Day, but didn’t reveal the news until Tuesday (Feb. 28), according to a couple Instagram posts.
The first of those is a wedding reception video montage, including glamorous shots of Tyrese and his lovely wife, who is not believed to be a known public figure. “On Valentine’s Day, February 14th, we said yes,” reads the couple’s joint statement. “They say ‘A happy wife equals a happy life.’ The best way to express your love towards this blessed union is to keep us covered in prayer.”

A second post featured a closeup of the new Mrs. Gibson’s impressive ring. “So many people give a lot of power to ‘The Ring,'” he wrote. “As a man I had to wait till I truly truly felt like my WORDS and my FEET would walk in the same direction as my HEART. Not to worry I won’t be updating you guys on every detail and every aspect of our life….. We tried to keep this all a secret and it somehow got out there so we just wanted to share the blessed news ourselves……. Our way.”

Continuing the lengthy caption, Tyrese revealed that his new wife is “kind, classy,” and “sophisticated” with “multiple degrees.” He also added “grace” and “elegance” to her many attributes. “I got #MyBlackQueen,” he added. “I didn’t just marry her I married my daughters new example.”

Gibson has a 9-year-old daughter Shayla with his previous wife Norma Mitchell, whom he divorced in 2009

 
Kerry Washington May be leaving Scandal?
Bad news gladiators!
Olivia Pope is preparing to leave Washington...

From Showbiz 411
I’m told that “Scandal” will return for a seventh season that’s much shorter than usual. There will be just 16 episodes, and then that’s probably it. This season– on now– is also just 16 because of [Kerry] Washington’s pregnancy last fall. The first 5 seasons were orders for 21 or 22.
A main reason would be Kerry Washington. She wants to get back to movies....

 
Chris Brown Is Ordered To Stay Away From Karrueche’s Friend Joseph Ryan La Cour.
Back in Feb, Karrueche filed a restraining order against her ex.

TMZ reports, Karrueche claims in a sworn statement to the judge, earlier this month Chris “told a few people that he was going to kill me.” She then says Chris told the friends if he can’t have her then no one else can, threatening he was going to “take me out” and “threatened to shoot me.”

It looks like Chris Brown has to star far away from Karrueche’s friend.

That’s according to TMZ reports, Chris Brown now has to stay away from his ex-GF Karrueche Tran’s BFF too … after the singer allegedly threatened to gun him down and sent gangsters after him. Joseph Ryan La Cour says he’s been on the receiving end of Chris’ rage because he stands up for Karrueche while she fights to keep Chris away from her.
In docs — obtained by TMZ — Joseph says Chris has been saying things like, no matter where they go “he will find us and shoot the place up.”
Joseph gets specific … pointing to an incident at Diddy’s Super Bowl party — in the docs, he says Chris got in his face and said, “it’s 2017 … Ima f*** you up every time I see you so you better get the f*** out of here before I lay your ass out.”

 
Us Weekly: Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston reconnected & talk on the phone now
We knew this would happen, right? We knew as soon as Angelina Jolie filed for divorce that the tabloids would start saying that Brad Pitt was “reconnecting” with his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston. It honestly surprises me that A) it took this long and B) that the story is coming from Us Weekly, a seemingly more “legitimate” gossip source. Us Weekly claims that Brad reached out to Jennifer and that they’ve been texting and talking on the phone. Blerg.

Brad Pitt is reconnecting with his past. Amid the 53-year-old’s bitter divorce from Angelina Jolie, he has “been texting” with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston, a source close to the Mother’s Day star reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly. Pitt, who didn’t have Aniston’s cellphone number (they divorced in 2005 after five years of marriage), tracked it down through “a tangled web” of contacts so he could send well wishes for her 48th birthday February 11, explains the insider. “They started talking once he wished her a happy birthday.”

The Allied star — currently battling Jolie, 41, for joint custody of Maddox, 15, Pax, 13, Zahara, 12, Shiloh, 10, and 8-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne — “has confided in Jen,” reveals the source. “Brad told her he’s having a hard time with his split and they exchanged a few texts reminiscing about the past.”
While the Oscar-winning actor’s personal life has been troubled since Jolie filed for divorce in September after an alleged child abuse incident that month involving Maddox (the FBI cleared the star in November), Aniston is happily settled. The 48-year-old actress, who married Justin Theroux in 2015, spent her birthday in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with her love of six years after he whisked her away on a private jet for a romantic six-night birthday and Valentine’s Day escape. And for his part, the Leftovers star, 45, wasn’t rattled by his wife’s phone time with her ex. “Justin is OK with them being friends,” notes the insider. Besides, the source adds, he knows “Jen just wants to be nice.”
[From Us Weekly]

What’s interesting – I guess? – is that Us Weekly claims that they got this info from “a source close to the Mother’s Day star,” which if you forgot, that’s Jennifer (I honestly forgot that she made a movie called Mother’s Day). As for the idea that Brad reached out to Jennifer… I mean, whatever. Maybe he did. I find it weird that Brad had to go through a “tangled web” to get her cell phone number though – they are both represented by CAA. They have friends in common. It would have been a matter of Brad calling one person to get Aniston’s cell phone number.

 
Tom Hiddleston Responds to Rumors That He'll Be the Next James Bond
Tom Hiddleston is finally opening up about taking over the roles of James Bond and Doctor Who.
The 36-year-old actor stopped by Radio 1 Breakfast Show on Wednesday (March 1) to promote his upcoming film Kong: Skull Island where he put an end to the rumors that he’ll be taking over these major roles.
“Obviously it’s very flattering that people think I’m part of the conversation,” Tom said. “Neither of those two opportunities have come my way.”

Daniel Craig has starred as James Bond in the British spy franchise for almost 12 years, while Doctor Who’s Peter Capaldi recently announced that he is quitting the titular role in the franchise.

 
EGGPLANT NATION: Meet Rod
Folks meet!  You know what to do to see them goods. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICS and remember they’re NSFW!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN NOR ALTER any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

You’re Welcome!

 
AND FINALLY FROM THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART FILES
‘SH*T STREAK’
Not a fan of the new weapons for Mario Kart.

 
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY!!!
EFREM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers