4/14/22

The Daily Buzz For Apr 15 ☕πŸ“°☕

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!

#MAGFAB: The Gorgeous Rihanna Covers 'Vogue'

Rihanna chose the most fabulous plus one to join her on Vogue's May cover: her unborn child. As the 34-year-old singer bares her growing baby bump for the magazine, she opens up about her friends-to-lovers romance with rapper A$AP Rocky, becoming a mother on her own terms and why she's determined to redefine what people view as "pregnancy style."


The FENTY Beauty founder admits that her romantic relationship with Rocky was slow-going at first because "people don’t get out of the friend zone very easily with me."

"And I certainly took a while to get over how much I know him and how much he knows me because we also know how much trouble we can land each other in," she tells Vogue, revealing that a moment during their first encounter at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2012 was a prime example of what kind of trouble they get into. The singer recalls when Rocky joined her for the performance of her hit single, "Cockiness," and grabbed her butt as they were dancing side by side.


"That was not part of the rehearsal! I was like, 'What are you doing!?'" she says, admitting that her team was braced to deal with her anger after the incident but instead, she let it go. "My manager was like, 'Oh, God, she must like this guy a little bit. She never lets this s**t slide.'"

The singer says that although the two had begun dating before COVID-19 struck, it was only during the pandemic's lockdown that they became truly serious.

"He became my family in that time," she shares, describing an "epic road trip" they took in the summer of 2020 from Los Angeles to New York. The journey allowed the couple to get away from the glare of public eyes and gave them an intimacy that only comes from domestication.


A$AP Rocky 'Enjoying Everything' About Rihanna's Pregnancy Journey (Exclusive)

"I cooked our food on this little janky grill I bought from Walmart," she remembers. "I still have it, too. It works like nobody’s business. I love the simple things but also the grand adventures. There’s no pretentious my-brand-your-brand bulls**t, it’s just us living. I just feel like I can do any part of life by his side."

Her pregnancy is a result of the two "just living," as the singer reveals that there was no planning involved. "I wouldn’t say planning. But certainly not planning against it. I don’t know when I ovulate or any of that type of sh*t. We just had fun," she explains. "And then it was just there on the test. I didn’t waste any time. I called him inside and showed him. Then I was in the doctor’s office the next morning and our journey began."


And now that they're on the journey together, Rihanna is relishing this time to embark on motherhood on her own terms, regardless of what her critics may say about it. The singer announced she is expecting her first child in January and since then, she's had her baby bump on display and putting her own twist on maternity styles during date nights, fashion shows and even trips to the Target baby department.

“When I found out I was pregnant, I thought to myself, 'There’s no way I’m going to go shopping in no maternity aisle.' I’m sorry—it’s too much fun to get dressed up," she admits. "I’m not going to let that part disappear because my body is changing."


It's a philosophy that's rubbed a small facet of people the wrong way with each bump-revealing look Rihanna pulls out of her closet. But she's determined to change that view.


"I'm hoping that we were able to redefine what's considered 'decent' for pregnant women. My body is doing incredible things right now, and I’m not going to be ashamed of that," she says. "This time should feel celebratory. Because why should you be hiding your pregnancy?"


It's only a small instance of how Rihanna is handling pregnancy on her own terms, but it's a definite sign of how the Barbados-born singer will tackle motherhood as well. While there's no question it'll be a challenge juggling multiple businesses and a growing family, and Rihanna openly admits that balance has always been one of her biggest challenges, the mogul is ready to tackle whatever comes her way with a singular focus.


"My mom handled the three of us with not even close to the amount of resources that I have, so I can absolutely do it. What it looks like? I’m not sure," she admits. But she's excited to embark on the journey!


"They're going to teach me more than I could ever teach them. And I want them to go for it. I want to see who they are in the world, who they become," she says of her unborn child. "Because I’m just here to keep them on the rails—a passenger as much as the driver."

And, of course, it wouldn't be a conversation with Rihanna without talking about her ever-pending ninth album. Fans will have to wait a little longer for the highly-anticipated project to drop, but the singer promises it's worth it.


"I’m looking at my next project completely differently from the way I had wanted to put it out before. I think this way suits me better, a lot better," she says. "It’s authentic, it’ll be fun for me, and it takes a lot of the pressure off."


Read Rihanna's full interview at Vogue.



#RHOA: #TWIRL: Kenya Moore Is Done Being the Villain and is Ready for 'Carefree' Season 14

Kenya Moore is passing the villain baton -- err, scepter -- on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, reclaiming her "carefree, happy, funny" throne (or maybe just claiming it for the first time) as "everyone's friend" for season 14.


"I'm the Kenya that I was always meant to be this season," the longtime peach-holder tells ET. "It's so funny because I think that I got pegged into this villain role and now it's like, girl, just let someone else have that baton. Here, pass the scepter on. Honey, it's over for you! I just think I'm back to reclaiming who I was always meant to be on this show. Lighthearted, fun, sassy -- I will still tell a b***h off, but I do it with such dignity and grace."


Kenya joined RHOA in season 5, becoming an adversary for many from day one; fans will recall her infamous "Gone With the Wind Fabulous" rant from her first cast trip.


"I think that I was just pegged into that villain role really early, and I just was never able to get out of that," she notes. "I sort of, in my own way, leaned into it and then it was just like, 'OK, this is old, because now this really isn't who I am and I hate that I'm even perceived that way.'"


A few factors play into Kenya feeling free to be who she wants to be on TV, though one sticks out: her longtime frenemy Porsha Williams is no longer a part of the cast. Porsha opted out of filming season 14, instead focusing on a family-themed spinoff, which aired this past winter.


"It's a great season," Kenya gushes. "It's well produced, and it definitely got us to be back honest and not-- a lot of girls started self-producing and we've gotten away from that."


"And if you watch their show, you can see the show villain versus the real villain," she quips, though doesn't explicitly reference Porsha by name. While some viewers were sad to see Porsha step aside, others were excited to finally be free of this years-long back-and-forth between she and Kenya that had more than ran its course. Kenya agrees it felt like a weight was lifted.


"I feel that where we were, is where we were, not necessarily by my own doing -- especially in the last seasons," she shares. "I definitely made that offer for peace, extending that olive branch and it was not returned. I realized it wasn't me at that point and I was ready to move on. And yes, I'm free of that situation and happy for people to move on, too."


"When you do all that you can and people still reject your friendship, then let them go," she adds.

Another factor at play in bringing a lighter, brighter Kenya to screens is the fact that she sees the light at the end of the tunnel that is her divorce from husband Marc Daly. The two tied the knot in 2017; Kenya filed for divorce from the New York-based restauranteur in 2021 after a lengthy separation.


"The season was about me just coming into my own, reclaiming who I was before the divorce, all that. I'm just in a different place," she explains. "I think what I explore in my own life this season is just back to being who I always was. It's just fun, lighthearted, reclaiming my power. I think that I lost a lot of that during my divorce and my marriage. I feel like I had to just take inventory of myself and figure out where did I go wrong. Now that I've figured it out, it's just back to being me."


Kenya's co-stars jokingly referred to the woman she became around Marc as "Ken," but Kenya's reclaiming that nickname, too, and taking back her power. She says "Ken" has always been what her family calls her, the warmest version of herself.


"I think where I went wrong in my marriage is that I lost my voice, is that I thought that I had to be a different kind of person to make a marriage work," she says. "Someone that says 'yes' and doesn't speak up and just goes along to get along. And that is completely false."

Kenya admits to clinging to her broken relationship because it was the family she always wanted that she never had.

"I was afraid of failing at my marriage because I wanted it to work so badly," she says. "I waited 46 years to get married, and so I thought I found my prince. I thought I found everything and I didn't want to be divorced because of me."


"I held on as much as I could, and I just had to realize that being happy and being a strong person is exactly what my daughter needs," she adds. "Not someone to swallow herself or become lost in a marriage for the sake of being married."


That daughter is Brooklyn, who just turned 3. She's the silver lining that came out of marriage; Kenya calls Brooklyn "a little star" and her "mini-me." Brooklyn's also seemingly the person who's given her purpose amid the mess.

"I'm so excited for [the viewers] to see me move on," she says. "Not be sad, not be angry, not be hurt. I understand that my marriage didn't work out and I changed during my marriage. Now that I know that it's over and I filed for divorce -- and I'm still waiting, still don't have that stamp."


Kenya says she "wishes" she knew when her divorce would be finalized, but Marc has yet to sign the paperwork. "He refuses to talk to me about a settlement," she laments. "Child care and support and visitation, all of that's been settled already. So the only thing left is [money]."


"We still don't know what he wants because he hasn't said, because they're waiting for my financial documents, so why are you waiting on my financial documents? Because if you wanted to change child support or something, you can just say that," she rattles off. "But that's not what they're asking for, and I just think that when two people are civilized and they know that the relationship is over, you came into this marriage, two successful people, on your own. You don't need anything from one another and I think that you should just be able to say, 'Leave with what you came in with.'"


For now, Kenya's focusing on the positives. She's used her split as a great learning lesson, saying it's inspired her to "not take anybody's crap."


"I did that in my marriage and I think that when I draw the line, and when I put up that healthy boundary, there's no gray area," she says. "It's like, if you cross that line, I will cut your head off like a snake, like the snake you are."

When it comes to her castmates -- Kenya is joined by returning season 13 stars Kandi Burruss and Drew Sidora, as well as veteran Housewife Shereè Whitfield (who is back for this third round as a cast-member), promoted "friend of" Marlo Hampton and newbie Sanya Richards-Ross -- she seems to only consider one a "snake."


"Starts with an M, ends in an O," she offers. "Unfortunately, sometimes people are not who they seem to be and they have ulterior motives, and I think that if you're in a situation where you really have wanted something so badly for 20 years and you get it, you feel like you need to keep it. And so what do you do? You come after me."


Kenya and Marlo were working on a friendship in season 13, but Kenya says season 14 totally undoes whatever relationship they had.

"It's unfortunate because I really did get to a place of trusting her and being excited about what we could be together as a duo together," she confesses, "and it just turned its head and spun around."


Before season 13, the two never really got along, with Kenya repeatedly proclaiming Marlo -- a longtime supporting player -- "would never" get a peach, alluding to her past run-ins with the law. Kenya still doesn't seem to think Marlo deserves her spot in the ensemble.


"She did snatch a peach, because they had to become available or more... maybe four," she says, referencing the cast exits going into this season. Cynthia Bailey also departed the series, alongside Marlo's fellow "friend of" LaToya Ali. "Guests" Shamea Morton and Falynn Pina are also not back for this fresh batch of episodes.


"Listen, I think that's up to Bravo to say if she was deserving or not," she clarifies. "That's not for me to say."


Still, Kenya has some things to say when it comes to Marlo. As seen in the trailer for the season, she calls the L'Archive owner "a pitiful little ho."

"Well, I wasn't the only one that had some choice words for her. I think you'll hear a lot of people chime in on what they think she really is," she teases. Drew previously told ET this season goes "below the belt," and Kenya claims there's only one person to blame: Marlo.


"There's only one person that definitely brags about always hitting below the belt, and to me that's just not really cool and then expect to turn around the next day and issue a lightweight apology and think that that's OK," she professes. "That's just not my brand. It's just not who I am. I think that you have to be organic. I think, again, boundaries are needed, and I don't think that you can expect to be someone's friend after you try to destroy them, just not how it works."


While promoting her spinoff, Kandi and the Gang, the typically even-keeled Kandi revealed even she gets into it with Marlo this season.

"It was unexpected because Kandi is a friend to everyone," Kenya notes. "Kandi is not that girl who's ever a 'villain.' She's always everyone's friend. She's very supportive of all of the ladies and to watch someone attack her unprovoked, and say the most disgusting things to her, it was very hard to watch."


Kandi also claimed Kenya came for her during filming, but Kenya isn't a fan of describing their issues in that way.


"I didn't come for her... I don't think," she reflects. "I was just not happy with a certain situation that she placed me in, and I wanted to be honest about how I felt about it. So I don't think that's 'coming for her.' I never insulted her. I just told her how I felt about the situation and then we were able to move on, but you have to have honesty in a relationship."


When pressed, Kenya all but confirms their issues are related to one of the trailer's more head-scratching exchanges, in which Kenya nearly shouts, "Go have yo' husband buzzing my p***y all night!"


"Who said that?!" Kenya cracks, calling back to one of RHOA's most quotable lines ever. "I was like, the profanity in this trailer. I was shocked. Can we get a beep? I was shocked that that was left in the trailer. What is the rating on this trailer? Definitely rated R, right?"


The other "rated R" moment from the first look comes courtesy of Kandi, who asks the group, "Who think they know some tea on me about sucking dick in a locker room?" at Brooklyn's birthday party. Soon after, a mother in attendance walks by the RHOA cast's table and shouts, "This is a kids birthday party!"


"[That's] a friend of mine," Kenya says of the woman, who dragged her daughter out of the event after Kandi's NSFW moment. "Haven't heard from her in a while."


Kenya does have a new friend in the form of Shereè, though. While the duo famously feuded during Shereè's last run as a Housewife -- largely over their dueling home builds -- Kenya says they've totally formed a bond this time around.


"You know what? I really adore ShereΓ©," Kenya says. "She's actually one of the closest people to me on the show."


"After the cameras stopped on her last season, I had visited her home, she came to Brooklyn's birthday party -- her second birthday party -- and we just got back to a different place," she continues. "I think that we understood each other. I think she's fabulous, by the way. Shereè is fabulous and she's a really kind person. I think she's misunderstood, so that kind of synergy is something that we have have in common; but we are also fighters. We're not going to take people's stuff and I think that's what kind of draws us together."


Kenya says she's "really excited" about her friendship with Shereè, as well as the "different Shereè" fans will see this season. It seems the "bone collector" is laying out her own skeletons this go-around, getting into her relationship with longtime boyfriend Tyrone Gilliams.


"She really surprised me," Kenya says. "She was just really open and vulnerable. She spoke about her situation more. She showed a lot more. And I think the viewers will really... I think they will really appreciate who she is now. And what she's showing. She's giving, honey! She's giving."


There's also been forward movement for Kenya and Drew. When the Step Up star joined the RHOA crew in season 13, she and Kenya butted heads, with Kenya comparing the actress to a stray animal. Now, there's a friendship between them.


"We started off and it turned and it changed, and now it's really in a good place," she says. The supertease hinted at as much, with Kenya stepping in to call out Drew's husband, Ralph Pittman, for painting Drew out to be "a liar."


"That was hard," Kenya recalls of the exchange. "There are a lot of similarities between Drew's husband and my soon-to-be ex-husband -- a lot -- and so, I think it just hit a nerve when I saw how he was speaking to her in a certain scene and I just had to speak up, and I think something just overtook me, overtook my body because I just let him have it."


"It was like I was speaking to my husband," she adds of the seemingly cathartic exchange. "I was channeling those feelings and just let them out."


Kenya also counts Sanya, an Olympic gold medalist, as a friend.

"She is fabulous!" she exclaims. "Sanya is a fabulous addition. She kind of reminds me of that Cynthia energy, where she just seems like a normal, grounded person. She has an amazing family. She's very accomplished. She's very attractive. She's got this rock hard body and this beautiful family. And she's kind of like a peacemaker. So I think that she fits right in very well."


"It definitely is very similar energy [to Cynthia]," she reiterates. "And it is hard for her to choose a side, so that fits!"

Cynthia was Kenya's ride or die for many years, but the two are currently in a rebuilding phase when it comes to their friendship. They hit a rough patch while filming the mash-up spinoff The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip and have yet to recover.


"I'm hopeful," Kenya says of their future. "We've had conversations and it seems like we definitely are on that path to understanding each other more and appreciating each other more for what we did have in our friendship and in our relationship, so I'm looking forward to what it could be. I think it could be even better."


Cynthia felt betrayed by Kenya on RHUGT, confronting her for not spending more time with her on the vacation. She got upset over Kenya wanting to hang out with other Housewives stars, including Melissa Gorga and Kyle Richards, on the girls getaway.


"Watching back the show, it definitely felt undeserved and I felt like it was a little out of place," Kenya says. "Maybe there was some projecting going on. But at the end of the day, I think that when you really care about someone and you have all this love for someone, you'll get back to that place."


That "projecting" might've had to do with the fact that Cynthia was likely making a decision about her future on Real Housewives around that same time. "No lies detected," Kenya says when asked as much. After announcing her exit from the franchise, Cynthia revealed she had been offered a "friend of" role on the show after a decade as a full-time 'Wife, and ultimately declined the demotion.


"I initially felt that because I didn't know where any of it was coming from," Kenya adds. "Cynthia's not the type of person that is going to be in a situation and everyone's gunning for her. I think that would be me. So if anyone needed support going in, I felt like Cynthia felt like I needed her support, but it turned out not to be that way. I just didn't understand, well, what support? Because you don't really get into it with anyone. You're not that girl. So it just was confusing from then on, why she felt like I wasn't really supportive of her."


Kenya points out how the energy on RHUGT was way more positive than she's ever experienced on RHOA.


"This show is not that show, you know what I mean?" she says. "This is a totally different group of people. As you can see, the Ultimate Girls Trip was really, for me, one of the best shows I've ever done because I got to really be myself and really just have genuine relationships where people didn't judge me from the other show. Well... they did initially."


On the first episode of RHUGT, Cynthia revealed that nearly everyone on the cast called her up to ask if they should be scared of Kenya. By the trip's end, lifetime friendships were formed between Kenya and those same women.

"That felt really good," she admits. 'It just felt liberating to be on Ultimate Girls Trip, and just be me and just be supported for who I am, the person that I really am."


Kenya filmed RHUGT before RHOA's new season, which likely contributed to her lighter, brighter approach to shooting the main show.


"It was just eye-opening," she says. "I'm not going to try to drum up drama with you or get into it with someone it's not making sense."

"This season is so different because I think we had fallen into this trap of being very methodical and predictable," she shares. "Now it's back to real relationships. Everything just feels really organic."


Kenya describes season 14 as "full of love and light and sisterhood."


"And yes, conflict, but it gets resolved," she adds. "You can just really see that this is a group of girls who really are friends. And I think that is what was missing from before. We had lost that friendship, and we lost being honest with one another and speaking up and people conspiring behind your back and things like that. We have a little bit of that but this season, for sure, is so different from the latest seasons."


Kenya hints the women are even going above and beyond on their own dime to promote the show and "claim our No. 1 spot." She says some recent behind-the-scenes clips of the ladies filming on a green screen will be released as a fun project they went in on together to drum up excitement for season 14.


"We're definitely going for a fresher, newer look and I think you'll get a lot of it," she teases. "It'll be exciting. Little TikTok style, a little young, a little fresh, it's fun."


The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 14 premieres Sunday, May 1, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Bravo. Kenya's haircare line, Kenya Moore Hair Care, is now available nationwide at select retailers.



#MusicNews: The Weeknd, Doja Cat Lead Billboard Music Awards Finalists

The Weeknd is a top finalist for the 2022 Billboard Music Awards. The XO singer leads in 17 categories, the most of any artist this year, including Top Artist, Top Male Artist, and Top 100 Artist. His collaboration with Ariana Grande, “Save Your Tears (Remix),” is up for six awards.

Last year, he took home 10 awards, including Top Artist and Top Hot 100 Artist, bringing his career total wins to 19.


Fresh off her first Grammy win, Doja Cat scores 14 nominations including Top Artist, Top Female Artist, and Top Hot 100 Song. Her single “Kiss Me More” with SZA is up for Top Hot 100 Song and Top Collaboration.


Justin Bieber is not far behind with 13 nods, including Top Male Artist, Top Hot 100 Artist, and Top Streaming Song for “Stay” with The Kid LAROI.


Kanye West aka Ye is also a finalist for 13 awards across the gospel, Christian, and rap categories. DONDA is up for Top Rap Album, Top Gospel Album, and Top Christian Album.

Last year’s Artist of the Decade, Drake, picks up 10 this year including Top Artist, Top Hot 100 Artist, and Top Rap Artist.


The 2022 Billboard Music Awards will broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 15, at 8 p.m. ET on NBC and Peacock.


2022 BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS FINALISTS


TOP ARTIST

Doja Cat

Drake

Olivia Rodrigo

Taylor Swift

The Weeknd


TOP NEW ARTIST

GivΔ“on

Masked Wolf

Olivia Rodrigo

Pooh Shiesty

The Kid LAROI


TOP MALE ARTIST

Drake

Ed Sheeran

Justin Bieber

Lil Nas X

The Weeknd


TOP FEMALE ARTIST

Adele

Doja Cat

Dua Lipa

Olivia Rodrigo

Taylor Swift


TOP DUO/GROUP

BTS

Glass Animals

Imagine Dragons

Migos

Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak)


TOP BILLBOARD 200 ARTIST

Adele

Drake

Juice WRLD

Morgan Wallen

Taylor Swift


TOP HOT 100 ARTIST

Doja Cat

Drake

Justin Bieber

Olivia Rodrigo

The Weeknd


TOP STREAMING SONGS ARTIST

Doja Cat

Drake

Lil Nas X

Olivia Rodrigo

The Weeknd


TOP SONG SALES ARTIST

Adele

BTS

Dua Lipa

Ed Sheeran

Walker Hayes


TOP RADIO SONGS ARTIST

Doja Cat

Ed Sheeran

Justin Bieber

Olivia Rodrigo

The Weeknd


TOP BILLBOARD GLOBAL 200 ARTIST

Doja Cat

Ed Sheeran

Justin Bieber

Olivia Rodrigo

The Weeknd


TOP BILLBOARD GLOBAL (EXCL. U.S.) ARTIST

BTS

Dua Lipa

Ed Sheeran

Olivia Rodrigo

The Weeknd


TOP R&B ARTIST

Doja Cat

GivΔ“on

Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak)

Summer Walker

The Weeknd


TOP R&B MALE ARTIST

GivΔ“on

Khalid

The Weeknd


TOP R&B FEMALE ARTIST

Doja Cat

Summer Walker

SZA


TOP R&B TOUR

Bruno Mars (Bruno Mars at Park MGM)

Omarion & Bow Wow (The Millennium Tour 2021)

Usher (The Vegas Residency)


TOP RAP ARTIST

Drake

Juice WRLD

Lil Baby

Moneybagg Yo

Polo G


TOP RAP MALE ARTIST

Drake

Juice WRLD

Polo G


TOP RAP FEMALE ARTIST

Cardi B

Latto

Megan Thee Stallion


TOP RAP TOUR

J. Cole (The Off-Season Tour)

Lil Baby (The Back Outside Tour)

Omarion & Bow Wow (The Millennium Tour 2021)


TOP CHRISTIAN ARTIST

Carrie Underwood

Elevation Worship

for King & Country

Lauren Daigle

Ye


TOP GOSPEL ARTIST

CeCe Winans

Elevation Worship

Kirk Franklin

Maverick City Music

Ye


TOP BILLBOARD 200 ALBUM

Adele – 30

Doja Cat – Planet Her

Drake – Certified Lover Boy

Morgan Wallen – Dangerous: The Double Album

Olivia Rodrigo – SOUR


TOP R&B ALBUM

Doja Cat – Planet Her

GivΔ“on – When It’s All Said and Done…Take Time

Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak) – An Evening With Silk Sonic

Summer Walker – Still Over It

The Weeknd – Dawn FM


TOP RAP ALBUM

Drake – Certified Lover Boy

Moneybagg Yo – A Gangsta’s Pain

Rod Wave – SoulFly

The Kid LAROI – F*ck Love

Ye – Donda


TOP CHRISTIAN ALBUM

Carrie Underwood – My Savior

CeCe Winans – Believe for It

Elevation Worship & Maverick City Music – Old Church Basement

Phil Wickham – Hymn of Heaven

Ye – Donda


TOP GOSPEL ALBUM

CeCe Winans – Believe for It

Elevation Worship & Maverick City Music – Old Church Basement

Maverick City Music – Jubilee: Juneteenth Edition

Maverick City Music & Upperroom – move your heart.

Ye – Donda


TOP HOT 100 SONG

Doja Cat ft. SZA, “Kiss Me More”

Dua Lipa, “Levitating”

Olivia Rodrigo, “good 4 u”

The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber, “Stay”

The Weeknd & Ariana Grande, “Save Your Tears”


TOP STREAMING SONG

Dua Lipa, “Levitating”

Glass Animals, “Heat Waves”

Olivia Rodrigo, “good 4 u”

The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber, “Stay”

The Weeknd & Ariana Grande, “Save Your Tears”


TOP SELLING SONG

BTS, “Butter”

BTS, “Permission to Dance”

Dua Lipa, “Levitating”

Ed Sheeran, “Bad Habits”

Walker Hayes, “Fancy Like”


TOP RADIO SONG

Dua Lipa, “Levitating”

Ed Sheeran, “Bad Habits”

Olivia Rodrigo, “good 4 u”

The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber, “Stay”

The Weeknd & Ariana Grande, “Save Your Tears”


TOP COLLABORATION

Doja Cat ft. SZA, “Kiss Me More”

Justin Bieber ft. Daniel Caesar & GIVΔ’ON, “Peaches”

Lil Nas X ft. Jack Harlow, “Industry Baby”

The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber, “Stay”

The Weeknd & Ariana Grande, “Save Your Tears”


TOP BILLBOARD GLOBAL 200 SONG

Dua Lipa, “Levitating”

Ed Sheeran, “Bad Habits”

Olivia Rodrigo, “good 4 u”

The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber, “Stay”

The Weeknd & Ariana Grande, “Save Your Tears”


TOP BILLBOARD GLOBAL (EXCL. U.S.) SONG

BTS, “Butter”

Ed Sheeran, “Bad Habits”

Lil Nas X, “Montero (Call Me by Your Name)”

The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber, “Stay”

The Weeknd & Ariana Grande, “Save Your Tears”


TOP VIRAL SONG

Doja Cat ft. SZA, “Kiss Me More”

Gayle, “abcdefu”

Glass Animals, “Heat Waves”

Masked Wolf, “Astronaut In The Ocean”

Walker Hayes, “Fancy Like”


TOP R&B SONG

Doja Cat & The Weeknd, “You Right”

GivΔ“on, “Heartbreak Anniversary”

Justin Bieber ft. Daniel Caesar & GivΔ“on, “Peaches”

Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak), “Leave The Door Open”

WizKid ft. Justin Bieber & Tems, “Essence”


TOP RAP SONG

Drake ft. 21 Savage, Project Pat, “Knife Talk”

Drake ft. Future & Young Thug, “Way 2 Sexy”

Lil Nas X ft. Jack Harlow, “Industry Baby”

Masked Wolf, “Astronaut In The Ocean”

Polo G, “Rapstar”


TOP GOSPEL SONG

Elevation Worship & Maverick City Music ft. Chandler Moore & Naomi Raine, “Jireh”

Ye, “Hurricane”

Ye, “Moon”

Ye, “Off the Grid”

Ye, “Praise God”


TOP CHRISTIAN SONG

Anne Wilson, “My Jesus”

Ye, “Hurricane”

Ye, “Moon”

Ye, “Off The Grid”

Ye, “Praise God”



#HipHopNews: Future Announces Album Release Date

After much anticipation, the rapper has announced that his new album will hit streaming services on Friday, April 29. n“date 4.29 title TBA,” he captioned his Instagram post.

Hndrxx previously told fans that the untitled project was “ready to drop” and would include a collaboration with Kanye West for which he shot a video.


Other guests on the album include Babyface Ray and a possible Wheezy-produced track featuring FKA twigs.

Future has also been in the studio with Gunna and previewed some of his new music. “This shit lining up like the stars,” he said in a behind-the-scenes clip. “This shit gon’ be crazy when it drops.”


It’s been two years since Future’s last album High Off Life, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200. In February, he released a new single, “Worst Day.”



Elon Musk offers to buy Twitter for $43 billion

South African–born American entrepreneur Tesla CEO Elon Musk is offering to buy Twitter, saying the social media platform he has criticized for not living up to free speech principles needs to be transformed as a private company.


Twitter Inc. said in a regulatory filing on Thursday that Musk, currently the company’s biggest shareholder, has proposed buying the remaining shares of Twitter that he doesn’t already own at $54.20 per share, an offer worth more than $43 billion.

Musk called that price his best and final offer, although he provided no details on financing. The offer is non-binding and subject to financing and other conditions.


“I invested in Twitter as I believe in its potential to be the platform for free speech around the globe, and I believe free speech is a societal imperative for a functioning democracy,” Musk said in the filing. “However, since making my investment I now realize the company will neither thrive nor serve this societal imperative in its current form. Twitter needs to be transformed as a private company.”


Twitter said it has received Musk's offer and will decide whether it is in the best interests of shareholders to accept or continue to operate as a publicly traded company.


Analyst Daniel Ives of Wedbush said in a client note that he believes “this soap opera will end with Musk owning Twitter after this aggressive hostile takeover of the company.” He thinks it would be hard for any other bidders or consortium to come forward and said Twitter’s board will likely be forced to accept Musk’s offer or start a process to sell the company.


Musk revealed in regulatory filings over recent weeks that he’d been buying shares in almost daily batches starting Jan. 31, ending up with a stake of about 9%. Only Vanguard Group’s suite of mutual funds and ETFs controls more Twitter shares.


The billionaire has been a vocal critic of Twitter in recent weeks, mostly over his belief that it falls short on free speech principles. The social media platform has angered followers of Donald Trump and other far-right political figures who’ve had their accounts suspended for violating its content standards on violence, hate or harmful misinformation. Musk, who has described himself as a “free speech absolutist,” also has a history of his own tweets causing legal problems.


After Musk announced his stake, Twitter quickly offered him a seat on its board on the condition that he not own more than 14.9% of the company’s outstanding stock, according to a filing. But the company said five days later that he’d declined.


He didn’t explain why, but the decision coincided with a barrage of now-deleted tweets from Musk proposing major changes to the company, such as dropping ads — its chief source of revenue — and transforming its San Francisco headquarters into a homeless shelter. Musk left a few clues on Twitter about his thinking, such as by “liking” a tweet that summarized the events as Musk going from “largest shareholder for Free Speech” to being “told to play nice and not speak freely.”


Musk’s 81 million Twitter followers make him one of the most popular figures on the platform, rivaling pop stars like Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga. But his prolific tweeting has sometimes gotten him into trouble with the SEC and others.


Musk and Tesla in 2018 agreed to pay $40 million in civil fines and for Musk to have his tweets approved by a corporate lawyer after he tweeted about having the money to take Tesla private at $420 per share. That didn’t happen, but the tweet caused Tesla’s stock price to jump. Musk’s latest trouble with the SEC could be his delay in notifying regulators of his growing stake in Twitter.


Shares of Twitter jumped 11% before the market open. The stock is still down from its 52-week high of about $73. Shares of Tesla, the electric vehicle manufacturer that Musk heads, slipped about 0.9%


Author Alice Walker Opens Up About ‘Great Love’ With Singer Tracy Chapman

Alice Walker is opening up about her relationship with Tracy Chapman.

The author, best known for her book The Color Purple, has been vocal about dating both men and women. She reportedly had a relationship with Tracy Chapman in the ’90s when she was in her 20s.


Alice Walker spoke more about her love life and sexuality on CBS Mornings, while promoting her new book, Gathering Blossoms Under Fire. She told host Gayle King:

“I’m someone who actually loves everybody, men and women. And it’s just the most wonderful thing.”


But she agreed with Gayle King that Tracy Chapman was one of her “great loves.” She recalled being instantly attracted to the “Fast Car” singer due to her voice, saying:


“You know, there are some voices in our culture that can carry the whole culture and really make an emotional sense of it and liberate you into a deep love of that.”

It’s unclear what happened between them, but Alice Walker said they “aren’t really talking anymore.”


“That happens, though,” she added.

Naturally, Gayle King wondered about how Tracy Chapman might feel about Walker talking about her in her book, but the author was not concerned.

“It’s my life. It’s my life,” she stated, to which King gave a simple, “OK.”


Chapman, it seems, has never revealed her sexuality or discussed her relationship with Walker.

What do you think about Walker‘s decision to put their relationship out there?



Cuba Gooding Jr. Pleads Guilty In Sexual Abuse Case

On Wednesday, April 13, Cuba Gooding Jr. pleaded guilty to forcibly touching a woman in a New York City nightclub in 2018. She was one of three women who accused him of unwanting touching at different locations in Manhattan between 2018 and 2019.

Cuba Gooding Jr. will reportedly avoid serving time in prison as a result of the deal. But he is required to stay in counseling for the next six months and avoid getting into trouble.


“I apologize for ever making anybody feel inappropriately touched,” he reportedly said during the hearing.

Gooding was taken into custody in 2019 after a woman claimed he had allegedly touched her breast at a bar in New York City. Two more women came forward from there and claimed the actor had also touched them inappropriately.


Though only one of those allegations would lead to criminal charges, had he not pleaded guilty, the other two women could have been allowed to testify against him. In total, he has been accused of sexual misconduct by more than 20 women.


Before his legal troubles, Gooding was a popular actor with roles in movies like Boyz N the Hood, Radio, Pearl Harbor, and Jerry Maguire, for which he won an Oscar.


What do you think about this latest development in his case?



Karamo Brown’s new show ‘Karamo’ Has Sold in 90% of U.S. for Fall 2022 Debut

Karamo, a new daily talk show from NBCUniversal starring Queer Eye’s Karamo Brown, is on track to debut nationally in syndication this fall with the show sold in 90% of the country, said Tracie Wilson, executive vice president, NBCUniversal Syndication Studios and E! News.


This new daily, one-hour talk show starring reality television personality, author, actor, producer and activist, Karamo, will air on stations in top markets across the country including WPIX New York, KTLA Los Angeles, WCIU Chicago, WPHL Philadelphia, WATL Atlanta, WLVI Boston, WKCF Orlando, WSVN Miami and WJW Cleveland. Karamo has been sold to leading station groups which include Nexstar, Weigel, Sinclair, Tegna, Sunbeam, Hearst, Scripps, Capital, Bahakel, Block, CW Plus, Mission Broadcasting and more.


“Karamo has done an incredible job guest hosting ‘Maury’ many times over the past two seasons. Karamo is a true fan of the genre who will bring that passion, along with his unique skill set and life experiences to guide his guests through life’s dramatic crossroads and build a lasting connection with the daytime audience,” said Wilson. “‘Karamo’ is the next generation of compelling relationship-based talk, with a truly special host and we are so happy to offer this show to our station partners across the country.”


Karamo is bringing his enthusiastic, charismatic, and fresh voice to daytime TV. The new talk show will take the best elements of daytime drama while utilizing Karamo’s unique personal journey and his innate ability of personal connection. The show will authentically address a wide range of topics including infidelity, race, parenting, and complex family dynamics. On both linear and digital, Karamo’s fresh voice has broad appeal where conflict meets compassion, as he gives thoughtful and genuine advice to each of his guests. “Karamo” features a studio audience that is an integral part of the show. From outrageous audience opinions to probing questions for the guests, their participation delivers a high-energy layer of storytelling.


“Growing up, hosting a daytime talk show seemed unrealistic and unattainable, but it was my dream. I used to run home from school as a kid to watch this genre’s icons Sally, Donahue and Maury,” says Karamo. “My biggest goal is to help, and connect with, people from all walks of life. As a black, gay man of first-generation immigrants, opportunities for my goals seemed impossible so I want to thank everyone involved for believing in me and trusting me to explore all the highs and lows of life and celebrate with their audiences. We are all taking this journey together, so let’s start talking and growing.”


Karamo will be shot at NBCU’s Stamford, Conn. broadcast center and will feature a studio audience that will play an integral role on the show.



Yelp to cover travel costs for women seeking abortions out of state

Yelp, a popular platform for business reviews, is attempting to evade approved pro-life laws with its latest move, CBS reported. The company, which already covers abortion care under its insurance plan, announced that it will start paying for U.S. employees to travel out of state for the procedure.


According to the app, those seeking assistance are required to submit receipts of their travel costs to their insurance company, which will then coordinate the reimbursements with Yelp. The new benefit will go into effect next month.


“We’ve long been a strong advocate for equality in the workplace, and believe that gender equality cannot be achieved if women’s healthcare rights are restricted,” Yelp’s Chief Diversity Officer Miriam Warren said in a statement. “As a remote-first company with a distributed workforce, this new benefit allows our U.S. employees and their dependents to have equitable access to reproductive care, regardless of where they live.”


Yelp’s announcement comes as a response to the Texas law, which makes abortions illegal after six weeks of pregnancy. The offer will benefit the 200 employees in the state and will also apply to other workers in states stripping women of their rights to abortions.


One of those states is Oklahoma, where pro-life legislation was passed on Tuesday (April 12). As multiple news sources reported, Governor Kevin Stitt signed a bill banning legal abortions except in emergency cases where the life of the mother must be saved.


“We want to choose life in Oklahoma,” he said at a news conference, per ABC. “We do not want to allow abortions in the state of Oklahoma.” The anti-abortion bill will be effective this summer if it isn’t blocked by the court. Violation of the legislation is punishable by a $100,000 fine or a sentence of up to 10 years.


Yelp joins a list of organizations offering travel costs for women seeking abortions. Citigroup, Apple and Levi Strauss & Co. are also offering assistance to women in need.



Maino Claims He Was "Just Joking" About Runaway Slave Fantasy

Black Twitter is in shambles after details about Maino’s runaway slave fantasy. During the latest episode of Angela Yee’s “Lip Service” podcast, the rapper explained that he has a fetish for the particular role-play during sex.


When asked if he would consider himself a “freak” in the bedroom, the Brooklyn rapper said “possibly, yes,” before detailing his questionable obsession.

“I don’t think I do nothing out of the ordinary,” said Maino. “I did role-play before, but i like to role-play with white women.”


He even admitted that his fantasy might sound a little out of the ordinary during the conversation.

“It’s so wrong, I’ma tell you right now, I’ve never  talked about this. I like to be, like, a runaway slave,” the “All The Above” emcee continued.


Much like the people on Twitter when they heard the clip, Yee was a little taken aback and screamed, “Maino! Oh my God,” after his confession. After sharing that no woman he’s been with has “really went along with it yet,” The Breakfast Club followed up on the rapper’s thoughts if he were to be called the N-word during sex.


“See this where it goes deep, and this is where I’ll probably be canceled after this,” said Maino whose next comments took a turn for the worst.


“It’s not right, though! It’s all fantasy shit,” he continued. “In a fantasy world, because of this… I’ve never, nobody’s ever did it. So the other fantasy is that they whipping me, and they calling me a n***a.”


That’s when things took a turn for the worst and the emcee confirmed that would be his fantasy and that he would not feel awkward afterwards.

“No, because at the end of the day, the Black dick will rule,” he concluded. Maino now also alleges that the entire conversation was supposed to be a joke.


“Ya’ll can’t take a joke?” he said in a video shared by Jim Jones with the caption “my friend Django.”

“You n***s ain’t got no sense of humor,” Maino continued with a smile. “You don’t like to play around? Well I do.”



Game of Thrones actor Joseph Gatt charged with sexually explicit communication with a minor

Game of Thrones actor Joseph Gatt has been arrested after allegedly engaging in sexually explicit online communication with a minor in another state.


Gatt played Thenn Warg on the HBO fantasy juggernaut Game of Thrones. His other TV credits include Banshee, Banshee Origins, and Stan Lee's Lucky Man. Gatt also starred in films Thor, Dumbo, Star Trek Into Darkness, Stormageddon, 3 Hours Until Dead, and the upcoming Black Adam.


The LAPD served a search warrant at Gatt's home in Los Angeles on April 6 after they received information that he had been engaged in online sexually explicit communication with a minor across state lines.


Gatt was taken into custody on Wednesday after authorities served a search warrant at his home in Los Angeles. The LAPD's Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force began investigating Gatt after they received a tip that he was engaged in sexually explicit communication with a minor across state lines.


The actor was subsequently arrested for an outstanding felony warrant for contact with a minor for sexual offense.

Gatt was released on $5,000 bail, according to TMZ. A representative for Gatt did not immediately respond to a request for comment.


Investigators are now looking for any additional victims. Anyone with information about the case is encouraged to contact Detective Denos Amarantos at 562-624-4027. Anonymous tips can be directed to LA Regional Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (1-800-222-8477) or www.lacrimestoppers.org.



Gilbert Gottfried’s Final Instagram Post was About Chris Rock

Glibert Gottfried’s last Instagram post invited people to weigh in on “the slap.”

The comic, whose family announced Tuesday that he died at the age of 67 after a long illness, shared a photo of him and fellow comedian Chris Rock.


Rock was slapped by Will Smith while presenting at the Academy Awards after Rock made a joke about Smith’s wife, Jada Pinkett Smith.

“Which is the worst crime?,” the caption on the photo of Gottfried and Rock read. “Chris Rock being physically assaulted or Chris Rock telling a joke?”

Gotfried also shared the post on Twitter.

In a 2012 opinion piece for CNN, Gottfried defended fellow comics.


“If a comedian tells a joke that you find funny, you laugh. If he tells a joke you do not find funny, don’t laugh. Or you could possibly go as far as groaning or rolling your eyes,” he wrote. “Then you wait for his next joke; if that’s funny, then you laugh. If it’s not, you don’t laugh — or at very worst, you can leave quietly.”



Oh? Andrew Caldwell Says He’s A Virgin After Being ‘Deliverdt’ From Homosexuality In a new TV Interview

Since 2014, Andrew Caldwell has been keeping folks entertained with videos he posts to social media after going viral. You’ll recall, Andrew got on everyone’s radar after he went viral in a video where he proclaimed his deliverance from homosexuality during a convention in St. Louis.


“I’m deliverdt! I don’t like mens no more!,” he famously said in the video.

Since his proclamation, Andrew Caldwell - who stars on ZEUS’ “Bad Boys: Los Angeles” - has been trying to convince folks he’s all for “the womens” now, although, folks aren’t really buying it.


Now, he’s updating folks on his life with women since being "deliveredt from homosexuality".

”I get hard for women now. I don’t get hard for men,” Andrew shared. “When God take that desire from you, you are what you say you are.”


During a new interview with Reginae Carter for ALLBLK’s Social Society, Andrew revealed he has “tried the meow” before, but he’s “not going to try it for a while.”

”I have and it feels good. It’s like when I touch a woman, you guys body is more firm, more soft," he said. "It feel good. It actually feels good, but I’m not going to try it for a while because I have to wait till I get married."


”Are you a virgin?,” Reginae asked.

”Am I a virgin? For a woman or a man?,” Andrew asked Reginae.

”Oh, you were talking about marriage, wouldn’t it be for both?,” Reginae responded.


WATCH

”Now that I’ve been redeemed, since I’ve been cleaned up, I’m a virgin,” he said.

The reality star also talked about his “beef” with Natalie Nunn - who stars on ZEUS’ “Baddies ATL” - and how it started. He claims they don’t have beef, and the only thing he can do for her is to get her “face repaired. You know like on the side of the face [Natalie’s face], it’s like really crumbled up, chopped up. Makeup…umm MAC won’t do it,” he said. Lord. He also accused her of wearing fake designers and said when she starts wearing real designers then they can talk.



Coachella Ticket Prices Drop 32% Following Kanye West Leaving Lineup

Coachella is set to kick off this weekend with replacements The Weeknd and Swedish House Mafia stepping in for once headliner Kanye West.

TickPick, the no-fee secondary ticket marketplace, states that the average buy price for all orders before to the news ($685) is now $475, a 32 percent fall from the average purchase price for all orders prior to the news ($685).


Fans who want to attend the event this weekend can get a 3 Day Pass for $399 on TickPick, or a 3 Day Pass for Weekend 2 for $345. TickPick does not charge any additional buyer fees, therefore these are all-in prices.

Last Thursday, Coachella announced the two replacement acts. According to Page Six, The Weeknd demanded to be paid the same that West was. Reports state Kanye was being paid $8 million for the two performances and would also receive a $500,000 production budget.


Page Six notes Phil Anschutz, the owner of Coachella, wanted to pay The Weeknd far less. After announcing The Weeknd as a replacement, The Weeknd threatened to pull out if he didn’t get the same deal. Anschutz and his company agreed to pay the same money



Chris Rock’s brother challenges Will Smith to a boxing match: ‘I could take him down!’

Forget a slap — Chris Rock’s baby brother wants to duke it out with Will Smith.

Kenny Rock, 42, is challenging the “King Richard” actor, 53, to a boxing match after he assaulted his older sibling at the Oscars last month.


The younger Rock has just inked a deal with Celebrity Boxing founder Damon Feldman and told TMZ he has one opponent in mind.


“I should get in the ring with Will Smith,” Kenny declared in an interview on Wednesday. “I could take him down!”

“I’ll let the hands do the talking,” he ominously added.

The Post has reached out to Smith’s representatives for comment.


Meanwhile, Chris is lying low after being slapped across the face by Smith on the Oscars stage just over two weeks ago.


Kenny told TMZ that his comedian brother, 57, is “doing great” in the wake of the assault and that they have been “texting and talking.”

When asked whether Chris has accepted Smith’s Instagram apology, Kenny claimed he hadn’t spoken about it with his brother.


However, he added that he “doubts” his sibling would forgive the “Men in Black” star for the shocking slap.

Last week, another of Chris and Kenny’s brothers — Tony Rock — said he would “pop” Smith if they ever met face to face.


Tony is “taking it kind of personally, and I don’t blame him,” Kenny told TMZ.

Kenny has been blasting Smith in the wake of the Oscars slap, previously telling the Los Angeles Times that the televised assault “eats” away at him.


“It eats at me watching it over and over again, because you’ve seen a loved one being attacked and there’s nothing you can do about it,” he stated.


“Every time I’m watching the videos, it’s like a rendition that just keeps going over and over in my head,” Kenny continued. “My brother was no threat to him and you just had no respect for him at that moment. You just belittled him in front of millions of people that watch the show.”


He called on the academy to strip the Oscar that Smith won shortly after attacking Rock.

While the academy didn’t rescind the award, they announced last Friday that they were banning Smith from Oscar ceremonies for 10 years.


Kenny said he is skeptical that Smith will actually be banned for that length of time.

“We have to see if he’s gonna get the 10-year ban,” he told TMZ. “After three years, they might think we’ll forget about it and then slot him in.”


Smith stormed onto the stage during the Academy Awards and slapped Chris across the face for making a joke about the actor’s wife, Jada Pinkett Smith.

Rock compared Pinkett Smith — who suffers from alopecia and shaved her head last summer — to Demi Moore’s bald character from the film “G.I. Jane,” prompting the smack that stunned the audience and viewers worldwide.


“Keep my wife’s name out of your f–king mouth!” Smith then shouted — twice — after returning to his seat.

A visibly stunned Rock continued presenting the Best Documentary Oscar, leaving the stage alongside the winners. The following week, the comedian performed a show in Boston in which he admitted he was “still processing” what happened to him at the Oscars.


Although he publicly apologized to Rock in a statement, Smith has reportedly failed to contact the comedian personally to say sorry for the assault.



McDonald’s Releasing Bacon Potato Pie


McDonald’s is going to be releasing a bacon potato pie. Potatoes mixed with onion and bacon, all stuffed in a pie with a creamy milk filling. That’s the newest product set to hit McDonald’s menus.


But, for right now, it’s only available at McDonald’s locations in Japan for a limited time. According to Hypebeast, the Bacon Potato Pie will cost $1.20 USD.


Earlier this year, McDonald’s locations in Japan also added Hitokuchi Churros, which include four mini churros filled with molten chocolate. The burger joint brought back its blueberry and crΓ¨me pie that was discontinued in 2017. The pies were only available at 6,800 of the 14,000 U.S. locations.


U.K.-based McDonald’s recently removed its Bagels and breakfast wraps, Hypebeast reports.



Yaya Mayweather Reportedly Pleads Guilty in 2020 Stabbing Incident

Yaya Mayweather, daughter of boxer Floyd Mayweather, reportedly pleaded guilty to aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in a Texas courtroom Wednesday. The charges stem from the 2020 stabbing of Lapattra Lashai Jacobs, the mother of one of NBA YoungBoy’s children.


Per court documents, prosecutors suggest six months of probation for the assault, though official sentencing details have not been released.


She is reportedly expected back in court on June 16.

Mayweather, who claimed to be NBA YoungBoy’s fiancee at the time, is accused of stabbing Jacobs after she discovered her in YoungBoy’s home. After Jacobs refused to leave, an argument between her and Mayweather ensued, leading to the stabbing.


Yaya and Youngboy had an on-again, off-again relationship for years and welcomed a child together in January 2020.

The 21-year-old originally faced up to 20 years in prison.



AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES

Courtesy of P.O.Wm

WHAT THE HELL?

Barney in disguise as a plastic bag.



HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL!!!

EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers