10/23/14

The Daily Buzz For Oct 24



'Into the Woods' First Look: New Photos, Concept Art, and Inside Dish
The Wolf (Johnny Depp) and Little Red Riding Hood (Lilla Crawford)
Depp's big bad Wolf—inspired by the zoot suit-wearing lothario in the 1940's Tex Avery cartoon—was perhaps the filmmakers' biggest challenge, considering he's the sole animal in a film grounded in reality (or something like it). According to Depp, ''Rob Marshall wasn't afraid to let me take the role to a level of heightened reality, almost cartoon-like, where one second the Wolf is here, and then, boom, suddenly he's over there.''

The Baker (James Corden) and Little Red Riding Hood (Lilla Crawford)
Despite stealing a cape from a little girl, James Corden's Baker represents the audience's entry into the fantastical Woods. ''All of the other characters are from a fairy tale world, and the Baker and his wife are the everyman and everywoman,'' Corden explains. ''I think Rob [Marshall] wanted someone who would represent the audience in that fashion, and I was very lucky.''

The Baker (James Corden), The Baker's Wife (Emily Blunt), and Jack (Daniel Huttlestone)
The importance of the cow—named Milky White—could not be understated in both plot and production. Four cows (Tug, Diamond, Two Fold, and Pearl) were used, and chocolate props were used for the scene when Milky White must eat the ingredients gathered by the Baker and his Wife. ''Once you're in costume and running through woods dragging a real cow behind you that's slightly different from the cardboard cut-out you rehearsed with, it was extraordinary,'' recalls Blunt.

Concept art of The Woods
Production employed a tree scout but had a ringer in production designer Dennis Gassner, a former lumberjack. ''I would walk through Central Park and photograph trees, and it was really about informing ourselves visually because, tree by tree, each one has character and individuality,'' says Gassner. ''Sondheim is a puzzlemaker, and so you're going to be putting a puzzle together as intricate as the story and characters and songs, and that goes through with the design in every way.''

Cinderella's Prince (Chris Pine)
Pay close attention to Pine's perfect hair as his prince careens through the woods. ''I sat in the makeup chair, and we started playing around with hairstyles,'' said the actor. ''I said, 'What if he had this weird Elvis pompadour, always coiffed and absurdly too big?''' He continues, ''There's something laughable about him. He's very gallant, but you just want him to also be, like, a douche.''

Cinderella (Anna Kendrick)
One of the benefits of translating the musical to film involved changing certain songs. For instance, Cinderella's ''On the Steps of the Palace'' now takes place in the present (instead of the past), complete with new lyrics by Stephen Sondheim. ''I felt lucky and terrified that Sondheim was handing me new lyrics,'' shares Kendrick. ''I felt, like, Oh my God, he's making history and I get to be here watching him change his own work for a movie adaptation.''

Cinderella's Stepmother (Christine Baranski, center) with evil stepsisters Lucinda (Lucy Punch) and Florinda (Tammy Blanchard)
Hair and makeup designer Peter King says that the actors took their characters immediately after getting into makeup. ''You're sitting there, making them up, chatting, laughing, but by the time they come back in their costumes for touch-ups, they're behaving completely differently,'' says the design veteran. ''Christine was, completely then, the wicked stepmother.''

The Baker (James Corden), The Baker's Wife (Emily Blunt), and The Witch (Meryl Streep)
Blunt and Streep go back to their days in The Devil Wears Prada, but meeting Meryl was a new experience for Corden. ''I used to tell her that she was a 'smashing little actress,''' he laughs. '''You know, Meryl, I don't know what it is, but I think you've got it.''' More pics. 
This looks like it's going to be great!


These Hoes ain’t LOYAL! Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa Dating??
Rumor has it that Khloe Kardashian and Wiz Khalifa are hanging out and hooking? Wiz Khalifa recently split from his wife Amber Rose, but has the rapper already moved on with his life?? Wiz has been seen with several different girls, video models and now most recently reality star Khloe K??

According to RumorFix:
The two newly single stars are reportedly hooking up after the duo were seen together on a dinner date over the weekend. According to onlookers, Khalifa and Khloe reportedly snuck into Beverly Hills Phillipe Chow and made a dash for the private booths in the back where the two spent about an hour together before secretly leaving out the back doors.


YMCMB’s Tyga Keeps It Real About Label Mates Drake And Nicki Minaj
YMCMB’s Tyga is letting the cat out of the bag about his relationship with label mates Drake and Nicki Minaj.
In a interview with Vibe Magazine Tyga says he doesn’t get along with Drake or Nicki. He said he is trying to distance himself from the whole crew. He also wants to eventually go independent.

Is Young Money a part of the creative process on this album?
Nah. I tend to distance myself from them.

Are you trying to break out on your own?
Yeah, I’m tryna’ go independent. I don’t really get along with Drake. I don’t really get along with Nicki.
Why?
I don’t like Drake as a person. He’s just fake to me. I like his music; you know what I’m saying? I think his music is good, but we’re all different people. We were forced together and it was kinda’ like we were forcing relationships together. It is what it is. But I been friends with Chris [Brown] for like six years. That’s my real genuine friend. We hang out all the time. He lives up the street from me, so we don’t just do music we hang. I think being signed to Young Money, everybody felt like they had to force a relationship ‘cause Wayne put us together. At the end of the day the reason why I signed to Young Money is because of Wayne. Not because of Drake, not because of Nicki. It was because of Wayne and my relationship with him. I try to be cool with everybody, but sometimes, everybody just has different personalities, motives, and different characters. When you realize that, you realize that’s not a place where you want to continue to grow.”

“The Kardashians fit the profile. Speaking of, you’re not dating Kylie Jenner?
Kylie? Nah. See the thing about Kylie… I’ve known Kylie and the whole family for four years. I introduced Chyna to Kim about a year ago. So everybody’s been cool, but like it’s just so hard, their world is different. If somebody wanna’ hang out, cool, I’m not opposed to hanging out with somebody. I hang out with her [Kylie], her sister [Kendall], I hang out with Scott [Disick] sometimes, I hang out with Khloe sometimes. But people wanna take the situation [with Kylie] to the next level.”
“VIBE: You’ve got a music Jedi helping you with this new record. How did the Kanye collaboration come about?
TYGA: I would always go to his crib or studio, sit in, learn and analyze how he does things. He just told me to come to the studio one day and gave Big Sean and me this long speech. He was saying what it is, and what we need to do as young artists and how we need to take control of this shit. We got the voice and people follow what we do. It was real inspirational. He was like, “If you guys want me to help you produce your albums, and co-executive produce it, I’m here. I just want to help everybody.” So, once I heard that, I was like “Aw man! Let me start!” So I started playing the joints that I was already working on and he started critiquing ‘em. I started switching things up. Like things I wouldn’t even think about on a track, that he thought of, and it just switched the whole vibe of the song. So stuff like that and starting from scratch on other things. I think it’s gonna be good to have somebody that hears music sonically like he does.
It’s gotta be surreal having someone with such an expansive playbook coaching you.
I think I’ve always been inspired by him, Jay Z, Eminem and Wayne. I know how Wayne works. I’ve been around him since I was 17. I always was around Wayne like when he was recording Tha Carter III, so I saw his journey from when he was great, and when he became greatness in the eyes of the world. I took a lot of notes from that. So now just to see another artist [West] that’s considered one of the greatest and how he does things, it’s two different worlds. I don’t know how to really describe it. I get inspired being around Wayne, I get inspired being around ‘Ye. At the end of the day it’s [about] finding what you’re great at. That’s my main thing.”

And the downfall begins. You never down your label mates because your stuff isn’t together, I will take his “not getting along” with a grain of salt. Tyga doesn’t get along with the two biggest successes and breadwinners (aside from Lil Wayne) out of Young Money? That sounds like hating and jealousy to me.


Beyonce And Jay Z Renew Their Wedding Vows (Details)
The Carters are drunk in love. Beyoncé and Jay Z have squashed the breakup rumors once and for all by reportedly renewing their vows.
According to People, the superstar couple, who celebrated their sixth wedding anniversary in April, recently renewed their vows.

“They did have major problems,” a source told the magazine. “But they worked it out and they’ve renewed their vows.”
Over the summer, there were rampant rumors that the couple was headed for divorce. While their relationship has had its ups and downs, “they worked it out for [the sake of] their reputations and for [their 2-year-old daughter] Blue Ivy.”
The two were spotted house hunting in Paris over the past month. They’ve toured a villa near the Seine, a home in a gated community known as “Millionaire’s Row,” and a townhouse next to the Elysee Palace.

They shared their love for the City of Light during their “On the Run Tour” last month. “We love Paris,” Jay Z told the audience during the final two shows. “It’s special to us because we got engaged here, and this is where Blue Ivy was conceived.”
The couple recently shared photos from their family trip to the Louvre and Frieze Art Fair, and is reportedly in the studio working on a joint album to be released later this year or in early 2015.


Stevie Wonder STILL Married.....Although He's ALLEGEDLY Expecting Triplets And ENGAGED To A New Woman?
A few days ago, we shared with you the unconfirmed "good" news that music icon Stevie Wonder was engaged and expecting triplets with his alleged fiancee Tameeka Robyn Bracy.  But we couldn't figure out why Tameeka wasn't waving her "Ribbon In The Sky" for all to see. 
Then we brought you a picture of a woman (identified as Tameeka) with a young child in a stroller - who had ALSO been identified as Stevie Wonder's child.  Say what now?

How did a baby and a fiancee slip under the radar in this day an age?  We might have an answer.  Team WONDER is working hard to protect the singer's image...which MIGHT be slightly messy.  The word on the street is that Stevie is STILL legally married to his estranged wife, designer Kai Milla.
A source close to Kai (identified as a family friend) revealed that Stevie and Kai are still married.  Mind you, we were made aware of the "marriage" through a source provided by Kai's publicist.  Yes...it's messy.  But we'll take it.

Kai may not speak up for herself....but her unidentified family friends are talking!  It's their business, but you have to give Tameeka the Iyanla Vanzant "side-eye" for getting engaged to a married man AND getting pregnant by him multiple times...allegedly.  #fixyourlife


Monyetta Shaw And Tahiry Jose Host Gold Room Mondays; Toya Wright, Kenny Burns, Malaysia Pargo & More Join Them
Monyetta Shaw and Tahiry Jose hosted a party at Atlanta’s Gold Room on Monday, bringing out Toya Wright, Kenny Burns, Malaysia Pargo, Wood Harris, Keshia Knight Pulliam, Dice (La La’s Full Court Life) and more. Catch more snaps from the evening inside.

“Good times with my people,” Monyetta wrote, as she shared a pic from the night. And it looks like everybody had a good time as they sipped on drinks and posed for pics.


DJ Khaled Hospitalized In Miami (Pics)
DJ Khaled was reportedly taken to Aventura Hospital in North Miami Beach. In an Instagram post that was later deleted, Khaled took a selfie from his hospital bed where he was receiving oxygen. The details of his latest health scare were never divulged.

Reports VIBE: Instead, the We The Best Music boss returned to his feed with a reassuring post after he was released, thanking his followers for their well wishes. French Montana was also on the scene.

“Fresh out back to work thank u for love real talk !!!” he wrote. “I promise I’m going on vacation .. I already book my travel .. Going rest and vibe and win more !@wethebestmusic thank u to all my friends and fam checking in real talk thank u luv! Bless up!”

Khaled was previously hospitalized last November for high blood pressure. The incident led to his weight loss journey, which took him from 300 pounds to about 237.

“It wasn’t too crazy but they did all types of tests and they kept me for like two days and it turned into three days and I’m like ‘man, this is crazy.’ They came back good but they wanted me to take like certain medication and I told them ‘I’m not taking that. I know what I gotta do,’” he told VIBE. “I got the answer.’ When I left that day I said “Let me change my eating, get in that gym and let me be focused’ because I care about myself and my family that depends on me.


OH MY! Geneva! Geneva Thomas of ‘Blood, Sweat and Heels’ Arrested…Again!
It looks like “Blood, Sweat, and Heels” reality star Geneva Thomas has taken the title of the show way too literally.

Geneva Thomas was arrested on Tuesday following a taping for the Bravo reality show after she hit another woman over the head with a bottle. The other woman just happened to be video girl turned real estate broker and “Blood, Sweat, and Heels” co-star Miss Melyssa Ford. Witnesses say the women were involved in a verbal altercation before Thomas got physical, taking a vodka bottle to Melyssa’s face.

Maybe the ladies had one too many shots? That night, at 9:42 PM, Thomas was booked for felony assault. Melyssa ended up in the hospital with three staples in her head. Sadly, this isn’t Geneva’s first run in with the law. She was recently arrested after skipping out on an $18 cab fare in New York City. The cops tracked her down after the taxi driver reported the address he’d written down after she dashed.
The pop culture journalist tweeted a pic yesterday with the caption “Ready for a fab evening!” We think everyone can agree that the night didn’t end up being so “fab,” with her ending up in the slammer and all.

WATCH HERE:
A video posted by Future Help (@futurehelp) on
In the end I think the moral of this story is crystal clear: The only time liquor bottles should be raised, is when you want to toast to the good life! What are your thoughts?


Dear Rick Ross, Can I Have My Red Bottoms Back?
I’m cacklin so hard right now after reading this groupie tale on Balleralert…… Apparently this girl had a one night stand with Rick Ross and when she left his hotel room, she forgot her red bottoms and when she tried to call him for them, he wouldn’t answer the phone…. She talks about his size and how his sex game was wack.. But she concludes her story by saying at least she got a Ciroc bottle out of the deal….. Check her story inside.

Via Balleralert.com

“First and foremost, I’m tired of these women trying to come up on Groupie Tales. I don’t believe them at all. However, my groupie tale is authentic even though I don’t have “receipts” it is factual If you date back 3 days ago, you will see that Rick was in Las Vegas, the city where I live. In the Palms hotel, he and his management, crew decided to get breakfast. No big deal. Myself and my two friends walk into the restaurant as well. I see Rick out the corner of my eye and I wasn’t impressed. He is rough looking in my eyes – however one of the men sitting with comes over to us and asked us “how are you ladies” we all response good. After about 10 minutes of small talk, I gave “JP” my number, which he said he was going to call at some point.
Let’s fast forward, it’s 11 pm and I receive a call from a 305 number, I answer, who is it? “JP” so he tells us he and Rick are having a gathering and invite myself and my two friends who were with me and breakfast. So we get ready and arrive about 12:15-12:20ish. Rick and his crew were in the penthouse suite it was beautiful, chandeliers, jacuzzi, two story, it was gorgeous. The air was filled with weed, I saw goodies on the table, Bottles of Ciroc.. etc. There were about 8 other girls there, which balances out considering there was 15 men in the room. Regardless as the night goes on Rick doesn’t make eye contact with me at all, which I find odd because I for sure thought my skin tight red dress and black Louboutins would capture his attention.

So 2 hours later, were partying, conversing, enjoy the night and I notice girls leaving with the crew, there was 2 girls leaving with ONE guy, my girls left with another, and now all that’s left is me and Rick and JP and one other guy. Rick eyes me now and tells me come here, he said why was I acting shy all night. I said I wasn’t but I didn’t think he took interest in me, he then takes off his glasses and laughs, he eyes the other two guys and I guess they took that as a symbol to leave the room.
Now it’s me and Rick , he tells me come on again as I’m following him up the stairs, upstairs was a king bed another chandelier and a bathroom with a shower that could fit 20 people in it! He tells me relax and turns on one of his music videos “diced pineapples” as he lights another blunt, he asked if I smoked, I said no, he laughs jokingly and puts it out, he’s laying down so I took the opportunity to get on top of him,it’s not everyday you get to f*** someone famous and I doubt he’d turn away p****.
I pull my dress over my head, I lean in to kiss his neck, unzip his Versace jacket, I his chest, he didn’t take off his wife beater so I took off his pants and starting kiss the groin area, needless to say we had sex, it wasn’t good either. His d*** is about 6-6 1/2 inches on hard and his pubic hair is insane and I had to get on top the whole time, I bent over for him all he did was smack my ass and directed me to get back on top.
When we finished I used his bathroom to take a shower and clean up, when I get out, he’s finishing his blunt, and asked me ” what are you about to do with the rest of this night ” I said go back to my place, he didn’t say anything, smoked his blunt and looked at his phone like he didn’t want to be bothered so I left. I walked downstairs, took an unopened bottle of ciroc with me and went back to my room. all in all I had to say that night was super WACK but I got a ciroc bottle so that made up for the wack sex. I woke up the next morning and I realized I left my louboutins over there I had switched to the flip flops in my purse: the penthouse you need to get confirmed before you take the elevator there, JP let us up last time but I knew He wasn’t there. I called his phone about 6 times and no answer I get a text the Next day saying “who’s this ” I text back told him it was me and I left my shoes over at Ricks penthouse and if you could tell him so I can get them, no response. Worst night of my life!”

This part got me right here: so I took off his pants and starting kiss the groin area, needless to say we had sex, it wasn’t good either. His dick is about 6-6 1/2 inches on hard and his pubic hair is insane…

How do you forget a $1K + pair of shoes?,  but remember to get a bottle of Ciroc? A trade is a trade! I love groupie tales they always reek of low self esteem and fails all around..


Blake Griffin Allegedly Is No Stranger To A Bitch Slap
Los Angeles Clippers Blake Griffin, has been accused of bitch-slapping a man in the club over the weekend.

Blake was in Tao nightclub when a man named Daniel armed with a blinding flash on his camera phone disrupted the basketball player’s vibe.

TMZ reports that Daniel told security that he was just partying when he took a picture of the crowd with his phone. Blake was allegedly bothered by the flash and grabbed Daniel’s phone.

Daniel also said that because he wouldn’t give up the phone, Blake grabbed him by his neck and squeezed. When he finally released the phone Blake ordered security to escort him out the club and while leaving Blake slapped him on the right side of his face.

Daniel filed a battery report with the Las Vegas Metro Police Department and they stopped by his hotel the next day. There has been no statements from Blake.


Victor Cruz, Chrissy Teigen & Chanel Iman In GAP's Holiday Ads
Famed photographer David Lachapelle helms the 2014 Gap Factory holiday shoot, and GAP called in NY Giants star Victor Cruz, talk show host and model Chrissy Teigen, model Chanel Iman and Noah Mills as the stars.  Ahead of its release, we came across a few behind the scenes photos from the show.
What's Chrissy Teigen's favorite GAP piece? She said, “My favorite Gap Factory Piece from the holiday collection has to be the black jumpsuit because I’m lazy, and the jumpsuit you can do anything with!”

Agreed!
During the shoot, Victor Cruz revealed, "I don’t really have a funny family holiday tradition, my family is pretty crazy enough as it is! Just being around them is a fun tradition and it is something I look forward to every year.”
WATCH:
Also during the shot, Chanel revealed her holiday wish list.  “This year my holiday wishlist, I want nothing but love and happiness and plan on giving nice gifts: Gap sweaters to my nieces and adorable scarves for my family. My family just adores Gap Factory!”


L’Oreal USA Acquires Carol’s Daughter
Global beauty giant, L’Oréal USA, has announced the signing of a definitive agreement to acquire Carol’s Daughter.
Created by Lisa Price in 1993, the brand offers a comprehensive range of products that are available at specialty beauty stores. Lisa expressed her excitement with the acquisition in a statement, saying:

I have worked hard for the past 21 years nurturing my brand and am thrilled that we will have a new home with L’Oréal USA. L’Oréal has a proven track record of helping established companies achieve their full potential while staying true to the core of the brand and they have an understanding of the future of multi-cultural beauty.  I could not be more proud to begin this next chapter of the Carol’s Daughter brand with them. I know that my mother (Carol) is smiling as well.

Carol’s Daughter will continue to operate out of its headquarters in New York City, under the brand’s current leadership team.


Chief Keef Calls Interscope “White Honkies” (Tweets)
Chief wants Interscope to know something.…the tweet.
You IDIOT: Bad idea.


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
‘Wiggin’ Out’
Well that is super gross. Honestly even Halloween costume companies haven’t even gotten that nasty to design this type of scary wig. Looks like a dirty animal nest.


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers