10/21/14

WTH?!? Did Tyrese Give someone ‘Head’ to get the Role in Baby Boy?



WTH? Did Tyrese Give someone ‘Head’ to get the Role in Baby Boy?
Why lord? So, Nick Cannon’s Wild N’ Out comedian Spanky Hayes claims Tyrese Gibson gave brain to get the lead role in Baby Boy and hinted that Jamie Foxx hit on him…

According to RWS:
Spanky spilled the tea on his radio show telling his listeners,
“I had an audition it was 30 stars there. There were so many stars there that I was like, I don’t f*ckin belong here. . . . Three weeks later, it was me and another person – now we’re the best two people that’s there. He gets up he reads, I’m thinking ‘F*ck, I’m not gonna get his.’ Then I get up and I read, and I shock myself.”
“We both sit down and the [producer] goes, ‘I love both of you guys, both of you are talented. But which one of you guys is gonna suck my c*ck.”
“I busted out laughing because a m*thaf*cka ain’t never talk to me like that. And what f*cked me up though is that other dude wasn’t laughing. . . . And I looked at both of them, and was like aww hell naw. And to keep it real, he got the leading role . . .. BABY BOY.”

Spanky also said he got hit on by Willie Beaman. Jamie Foxx’s character in Any Given Sunday.
Well Tyrese has heard the call from earlier today when Spanky of Nick Cannon’s Wild’n out called out Tyrese for giving fallatio to get the role of the hood classic Baby Boy.. He posted the video via Facebook…. He explains everything on how he got the role, to who the role was truly intended for… He even emphasis that he didn’t do anything to compromise his sexuality or spirituality to get to where he is…
With the caption:
It took everything for me not to laugh when I made this video. This is the cease and desist for your career… It’s over

WATCH:



Well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers