10/6/14

In Wiggery News, Why is Nene looking like the Bride Of FRANKENSTEIN?



In Wiggery News, Why is Nene looking like the BRIDE OF FRAKENSTEIN?
"RHOA" star NeNe Leakes ditched her blonde cropped 'do for something new ad (ugly). The reality star debuted her new curly look via Instagram. She captioned, "Yup I did it. tried a new curly do yesterday just 4 fun. Lawd this hair bout drove me crazy! By the end of the day, I had it pinned up all kinds of crazy LOL! I couldn't even drive my car wit this hair I'm really just a short hair girl! It was fun tryin tho....back to my short blonde do in 5,4,3,2,1"

She posed it up with former Next singer RL. Which has us thinking….
This new hair could possibly be for some type of project she's working on. At least we hope it's for something on somebody's stage, because...
And it seems to involve members from hit '90s R&B groups. We spot band mates from Jagged Edge, 112, Next along with singers Bobby V, J. Holiday and Case.
NeNe captioned this pic, "Something special just might be coming Ur way! #wait4it #neneleakesentertainment Oh yea that's me wit curly hair today" Guess we will see soon enough. 
Gurl that wig LOOKS SHOT TO HELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers