9/11/14

Was Teyana Taylor The Reason Behind Ray Rice BEATING his Wife?


Was Teyana Taylor The Reason Behind The Whole Ray Rice Drama?
Teyana Taylor knows she stays in some mess with these dudes/athletes, word is coming that Teyana Taylor maybe the cause of Ray Rice and now Wife Janay’s problem… Apparently Ray and Teyana are close, a little too close (Smashing Homies).. He was the one who helped her launch her clothing and hairline as well. 
Check out the blind item inside. Even Joe Budden co signs that they’ve been messing around.
According to Baller Alert.com
“This young mystery singer/socialite has been involved in a lot of drama as of late but no one is aware of this. In recent news football player Ray Rice and fiancée were arrested in Atlantic City due to an altercation between the two. The altercation occurred when fiancée Janay Palmer saw texts received from the mystery socialite trying to persuade Rice to leave his family to be with her. In college Rice reportedly dated the socialite’s best friend and mother of her God child but that didn’t stop her from perusing him. Yet she has a problem when the shoe is on the other foot.
Rice has reportedly sponsored events for the socialite’s men’s fashion consulting company [name redacted]. Rice made his decision to do away with the socialite and all of her drama by marrying his long time girlfriend and mother of his child, Palmer. Word on the street is that she is  also responsible for the break up between a singer and her NBA boyfriend.”



If this is indeed true then this is really sad, here are some Tweets between her and Ray talking about how is girlfriend looks mannish and one person put them him on blast for coming to the club, but leaving with Teyana Taylor… 

But here's an update:Teyana Taylor dismisses the speculation…Teyana tells Mina Say What on Power 99,

"...I had nothing to do with that. These were also the same blogs that said that I accused Colin Kaepernik of raping me and when the actual girl came out and said who she was, there was no apology to Teyana. Nobody cleaned it up. So now I’m at a point where all I can do is laugh at it. People feel like they know your life and it’s so sad, because it’s our people. This is a big matter. ESPN hasn’t said my name. No sports blogs have said my name BUT a whole bunch of OUR people. Our people who want it to be true so bad but I can’t entertain those type of things…."

"...What I won’t downplay is me and Ray. We used to stay in the same building. He dated my best friend. I was on the phone with her and she was laughing like, ‘don’t even feed into that.’ I never touched that man. That’s my homie. I don’t condone what he did, and I don’t condone what his wife did. They need to work that out and figure it out, however, she shouldn’t have hit him and he shouldn’t hit her. I feel like there is a double standard because sometimes we don’t realize that a man is still a man but Ray shouldn’t have put his hands on her and she shouldn’t have put her hands on him."
"I’m in a full blown relationship so don’t drag me into that. I never touched that man. What y’all not going to say is that I was the reason why that happened in that elevator."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers