9/18/14

Columbus Short now wants his Domestic Violence Case THROWN OUT?!?



Columbus Short wants Domestic Violence Case THROWN OUT?!?
Back in August actor Columbus Short accepted a plea deal in a domestic violence case involving his estrange wife Tanee McCall 
Columbus now claims he accepted the deal under duress and wants it thrown out… 
Columbus tells The NY Daily News “I’ll probably file an appeal in the case because I don’t want it on my record since I didn’t do it." "I took a deal when I didn’t really know what was going on. It was so rushed. I was in custody, and I was trying to make it to (another) courthouse (for another case).”

Are you kidding me you damn fool. After all these latest Domestic Abuse cases coming from the NFL you have the audacity to say this????? Boy have several seats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers