9/21/14

Miss Fantasia has a NEW BOO And wants YOU to SEE Him!



Fantasia has a NEW BOO And wants YOU to see!
After a few traumatic relationships, it looks like 'Tasia has found her happiness.  So we hope.  The "Without Me" singer posted the above pic of a mystery man kissing her face Saturday night.  And the look on her face definitely screams "romantic".
The twosome looked to be leaving an intimate setting during her visit Atlanta, and after doing some digging, we learned a little more.

She captioned the pic:Went To My Fav Restaurant..10 Degrees South.. South African Food... Kings love A Real Queen ATL
Oh?
Then Fanny posted her new tight bod in the above dress as a solo pic, and mentioned that a wedding had taken place.  We've since learned it's a close friend's wedding:
Thanking Akela @tshanelldesigns for Remaking A Dress That is Very Special To Me... The Wedding WS Beautiful and Being Here with My Ken Doll made it even Better.. Grown Woman Now

And then we noticed Fanny had already pulled the big reveal right before these pics were posted:
She says in full:
I wrote this song years ago titled Daydreaming.. It's On YouTube now ( the First song I had ever wrote) In the song I was singing about A very special presence that would come to me in my dreams every since I was 12 years old. He would tell me how beautiful I was and would always talk about my eyes and my smile. When it was time to wake from the dream he would asked me over and over please don't go. The funny part is it was never a sexual thing it was just his presence and the love that I felt in the Dreams (I felt Protected and so very safe). I would hear him call my name *Fantasia* and I would go, I would just follow him wherever.. It would be long walks in Beautiful places and EVERYTIME It was so peaceful, it felt like a best friend somebody I had known all my life. The Only people I would talk about the Dreams to was My Mommy and @neek1064 I began to think that I would only feel that kind of love in my Dreams.. Well I Don't Have That Dream Anymore because he CAME

Well, well, well.  Sounds like someone is in love.  And we've learned that the mystery fella's name is Kendall Taylor, allegedly.  But Fantasia calls him her "Ken Doll".

Oh, and did you notice his ring...on THAT finger?  Hmmm....we were so busy hoping she wasn't getting herself caught up in another marital love triangle that we almost missed a similar ring on HER ring finger.  Check her left hand above and below:
Hmmm...
We're not sure what, if anything, the rings signify.  But it's definitey interesting.

Fanny also has been posting about cooking for her "Ken Doll", working out with him, and serving up her ASSets as well:

And she recently posted a pic of plenty of shoes at her door saying:

These Moments with My Daughter, Son, Niece And Ken Doll are the Best.. Guess what??? Studio Thursday and I'm Going Rock Soul. It's Time... It's MY TIME
Well, this should be interesting however it plays out.  And we're hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers