9/25/14

Uh Oh! Nivea VS Christina Milian over LIL WAYNE?



Miss Nivea Isn’t Using Christina Milian With Lil Wayne!
“This Is Not Cute To Me. I Don’t Condone It”: Nivea Take Shots At Lil Wayne And Christina Milian’s Relationship

We told you last month about The-Dream’s interview with VladTV where he basically throws a little shade Milian’s way for not thinking about the fact that all four parties are connected by their children. And she would also post her own response where she stated that such decisions can “confuse the s**t out of your kids” and are not cute. Neither Milian nor Lil Wayne have publicly responded to Nivea’s issues with their relationship, but the “Laundromat” singer is still talking about it. In an interview with Malcolm Music, Nivea said she wasn’t trying to be “messy,” but was trying to clear the air so that people wouldn’t think that she likes sharing exes with Milian.

“There is no situation anymore. I really didn’t have any feelings outside of just being a parent. We share an ex-husband together. She has a daughter and I have three by Dream as well. So we make sure they see each other and that they’re in their sister’s lives and vice versa. And that’s where it stood.

Her other decisions led to my involvement because she’s dealing with or appears to be doing the other father of my youngest child. So I was like, ‘What the hell!?’ It felt crazy as hell! I’m like, ‘What the hell is wrong with you?’ But I haven’t addressed her about it. I don’t really care to. I just thought it was very, very crazy.”

Malcolm went on to ask Nivea if she would keep her composure if Lil Wayne brought Milian around for family gatherings with her kids.

“Oh that’s not–he knows better than that. What the public doesn’t know is that there’s a conversation that’s already been had between Wayne and I before that was ever…before I ever posted that video. So it was not a messy thing. It was my way of saying to everyone, ‘I don’t condone this.’ You can’t control what people do with their lives. A lot has been going on with my relationships in the past to where people were like, ‘Oh my God! I guess they all…’ and just a lot of speculation. So, that was me saying, ‘In this regard, this is not cute to me. I don’t condone it.’ I was just coming from a parental standpoint. I mean, we got children and we already have an “ah what happened?” kind of thing. And then that just adds more mess to stirring the pot…I just needed that to be known publicly. I’m not with it basically.”
It’s kind of interesting that Nivea hasn’t talked to Milian about this and doesn’t “really care to,” yet she’s dragging her on social media and in interviews. I get that the relationship between Lil Wayne and Milian isn’t the best idea, but drama between all the parents involved isn’t going to do anything but make things more messy. 

Check out her chat with Malcolm Music and share your thoughts
WATCH:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers