8/5/14

WELL DAMN! And who is THIS CHICK? She said Sorry Mrs. Carter! HUH?



Who DIS CHICK? Sorry Mrs. Carter” – Jay Z’s Alleged Side Piece Makes Record for Beyonce’
Lord everybody wants in on this divorce rumor MADNESS! So when I came across this cable access video disguised as a diss record I had no choice but to post about it. The video is by Liv, the woman who some claim is having an affair with Jay Z. Of course out of respect for Beyonce’ *side eye* Liv turned down Jay’s advances…and she continued to take the respectable route by making a song about said advances *even more side eye*. Warning, if you’re expecting some video vixen you will be disappointed. I mean on a scale of one to Beyonce’ she falls somewhere on the negative numbers. Not saying that proves he didn’t cheat, I mean men have been know t0 downgrade with the side chick but I want to believe that Jigga wouldn’t go from a member of Destiny’s Child to Destiny’s Grandma. 

If you don’t believe me and need a good laugh check the video below.
WATCH:

Somebody find this cougar a wheelchair so she can have several seats!!! Matter of fact I’ll just sit back and let the Beyhive do their job, by the time they finish dragging her by her edges across social media she’ll think twice about coming for the Queen. 

You can file this video under #Shetriedit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers