8/11/14

Boxing Promoter Frank Maloney Is becoming a Transgender Woman!



Boxing Promoter Frank Maloney Is Having A Sex Change!
The boxing promoter Frank Maloney is undergoing a sex change and now lives as a woman called Kellie, it has been reported.

Kellie, 61, once the pugnacious manager of the former world heavyweight boxing champion Lennox Lewis, said that she has undergone hormone therapy and is now more than a year into the transition to becoming a woman.
“I was born in the wrong body and have always known I was a woman,” she said. “I have a female brain. I knew I was different from the minute I could compare myself to others.
“I never felt comfortable doing boys’ things, playing boys’ games. But I buried myself in them to make sure I wasn’t seen as different.”

Frank Maloney grew up as a Millwall-supporting south Londoner, became a boxer and then a trainer, and achieved greatest success while working with Lewis, who became a world champion in 1992.
Kellie, who gave her interview to the Sunday Mirror wearing a dress and stilettos, said she was constantly fighting the urge to dress as a woman. “Mentally I was tearing myself apart.
“I knew it was either continue and succeed, throw myself off a bridge or give into my urges and be ridiculed.”
She admitted that she had spent years fearing her secret desire to be a woman would be exposed.

The twice-married father of three quit as a boxing promoter last October, saying he had “fallen out of love with boxing” .
She admits now that she was preparing to withdraw from the public gaze so she could continue with a gender transition that had begun in her final year of managing boxers.
In the past two years, she has had hormone therapy, hair removal electrolysis, voice coaching and counseling.
She told her wife Tracey about her desire to become a woman in 2012. “We were standing in the kitchen and I said, ‘I have to tell you that I have lived with this all my life. I’ve lived a lie and I really am a female in my head.’

“We are very good friends now. She is very supportive and very loyal to me.”
WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers