8/10/14

T.I. Discusses The Rap Beef Amongst Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj!



T.I. Discusses Rap Beef Amongst Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj! 
The Kim and Nicki battle isn’t simmering anytime soon. T.I decided to bump gums on the beef when asked. Looks like Nicki Minaj is barking up a lot of trees these days…Peep what Trouble Man himself had to say:According to Billboards Reports:

Neither side looks to be calling a truce anytime soon, so Billboard asked the opinion of someone with perspective on the matter: rapper T.I.
Tip, who has engaged in and helped dissolve discrepancies in the past, believes that Kim’s issue with Minaj aren’t specific to women — or rappers, for that matter. “This is something that can happen to men too,” he says.

The chatter about Minaj potentially taking Kim’s spot, or Minaj boldly proclaiming herself the Queen of Rap, doesn’t help things either, T.I. says.

“Just because you heard another person say that you gonna be on edge,” he explains. “I feel like that’s more of the case with Kim and Nicki, even though I don’t know what started any of this, it’s a little more complicated to put to bed because of that fact.”

He also notes that Minaj being constantly compared to Kim has an impact as well. “It’s gonna put a chip on your shoulder in a different way too,” T.I. says.
Meanwhile, T.I. says his protégé Iggy Azalea “could be” collaborating on a song with Kim soon, though he wouldn’t confirm. The Aussie rapper has been pitted against Minaj before. “That’s a little more preposterous like ‘what the fuck’ because they’re not even in each other’s lane,” T.I. says of the Azalea and Minaj.
T.I. is currently busy readying his new album, Paperwork, and prepping the latest season of T.I. & Tiny’s: Family Hustle. He’s also executive producing a new reality show, The Sisterhood of Hip Hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers