8/6/14

OH LIL KIM, BLACK TWITTER DON'T LIKE YOUR FLAWLESS REMIX!



Twitter doesn’t like Lil Kim’s verses on The Flawless Remix
Lil Kim went into her utilities closet, pulled out a ladder, climbed to the very top and reached as far as she could for a reason to diss Nicki Minaj.
Apparently, Nicki's "Queen of Rap slaying with Queen Bey" line from Beyonce's 'Flawless' remix sparked the 40-year-old rapper to head to the studio for a quick verse dissing her rival.
Am I trippin' or did this hoe just say my name
"Queen of Rap?"
F*ck outta here
The queen's back
F*ck outta here
Time to get this wack b*tch up outta here
I woke up like this
F*ck outta here
I'm so awesome
I'm so f*ckin' awesome
These hoes wanna be me cause they know Kimmy be flawless

Of course Black Twitter wasn't about to let Kim's troll-y attempt at publicity go unnoticed. Well Look below





LOL…I still heart you Kimmy Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers