8/30/14

CR Fashion Book MUSE: Beyonce's WORLD DOMINATION continues!



CR Fashion Book MUSE: Beyonce WORLD DOMINATION continues!
Queen/King Bey is serving up some fierce payback to her fashion detractors in a new spread for CR Fashion Book.
The same magazine that had a pregnant Kim Kardashian rocking grills and Maison Margiela jeweled masks on its cover has Bey working with former Vogue Paris editor-in-chief Carine Roitfeld to show off her style versatility in several luxury labels like Prada, Comme Des Garçons and Givenchy. Bey even poses with a Chanel surfboard in reference to her now infamous lyric from “Drunk In Love.”
Surfboardt.
Meanwhile, she also joins Kim, Kanye and the jewel-encrusted-mask gang by rocking one of the gaudy face-coverings in a preview version of the magazine cover
The spread is accompanied by a prose poem from Beyoncé in which she talks about how her daughter and deceased grandmother are her muses and source of strength.

Catch that, and more pics below:
In the poem, she writes:
“It’s my daughter, she’s my biggest muse.
There’s someone, we all find out soon,
more important than ourselves to lose.

I feel a deep bond with young children–
all those photos in my dressing room–
especially those who’ve been stricken,

children I’ve met across the years–
they uplift me like pieces of moon,
and guide me, whispering in my ear.

I’m tuned to spirits, the emotions of others.
And I feel her presence all the time
though I never met my grandmother.

I learned at a very young age,
when I need to tap some extra strength,
to put my persona, Sasha, on stage.

Though we’re different as blue and red,
I’m not afraid to draw from her
in performance, rifts, even in bed.”

These pics are FAB I still  LIVE for Rihanna when It comes to FASHION MAG PICS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers