12/28/13

Beyonce Grants a Terminally Sick Child her dying WISH!



Beyonce Grants a Terminally Sick Child her dying WISH!
Lending her star power to an amazing cause, Beyonce Knowles teamed up with the Make-A-Wish Foundation during her recent Las Vegas concert.
The "Single Ladies" singer invited 12-year-old Taylon Davis and her mother to the Sin City show and granted the young one's dying wish.

As Beyonce approaches Taylon, she comes overcome with emotion. The pair goes on to dance to Destiny's Child hit single "Survivor" as the crowd loudly cheers them on.
WATCH:

Speaking to CBS, Taylon explained, "It was shocking. I was like 'Mom, this is real.' I'm actually seeing her and she's talking to me and I get to sing with her and dance with her. This is really real. I was shaking, I was so nervous. I didn't wanna be speechless because this was my wish and I wanted to talk to her. I wasn’t scared to dance or sing."

BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers