12/12/13

NeNe VS Phaedra & The Case of The 'TBT' Head Doctor' Reputation Skills?



NeNe, Phaedra & The case of The Throwback Thursday 'Head Doctor' Reputation Skills
NeNe Speaks on Phaedra's High School Rep

On the last episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta NeNe Leakes dished on Phaedra Parks' high school reputation for being a skilled 'head doctor
Long time RHOA watchers were quick to reminded NeNe that she claimed not to know Phaedra back in Athens forcing NeNe to set a few things straight...

NeNe writes on her Bravo blog, 
A hit dog always holla! I never said I knew Phaedra in school. I mean why would I say that? She's 21 years old and I’m 121 years old, right? I'm sure that's what she would want the world to think. Hit your rewind button! I didn't say I knew Phaedra was "The Head Doctor," I said it was a rumor! We have all heard rumors about somebody we didn't go to school with. It wasn't said with malicious intent, but it was said. I'm definitely a jokester, but the one thing I don't practice is lying.
This is the show we signed up for! Don't get new now! I can't count the number of times Phaedra has lied about my character. It works like this: don't ever think you can dish on me and I can't do the same to you.

Lawd these two Ratched chickies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers