12/9/13

Toni Braxton Is NOT a Lesbian. She wants to play One on Orange is The New Black



Toni Braxton Is NOT a Lesbian. She wants to play One!
The singer Toni Braxton has done some acting in the past, with her most recent role being the 2013 Lifetime television movie, Twist of Faith.
Now, Braxton wants to take things a step further and appear on Orange is the New Black. On top of that, Braxton wants to play a lesbian.
Braxton regurgitated this bit of information during a recent interview with TheGrio. She said, “I’m hoping to be on Orange Is the New Black. “That’s my favorite show. I told you I wanted to be a lesbian … I still want that.”
Right now, Braxton is currently prepping for the release of her duet album with Babyface. The album, Love, Marriage & Divorce, will be released in Feb. 2014.

Would you want to see Braxton join the “Orange Is The New Black” cast?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers