12/4/13

Kandi and Todd Agree to a Pre-Nup!



Kandi and Todd Agree to a Pre-Nup!
On last episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta Kandi Burruss' mother Joyce pressed Todd on whether or not he would agree to sign a pre-nuptial agreement before he and Kandi got married.
Kandi assures her mother and her fans that she and Todd will definitely have a pre-nup in place before they tie the knot...

Kandi writes on her Bravo blog,
"...I’m not getting married without a pre-nup. Todd and I already agreed that we were doing one, but I don’t know why [my mother] feels like she has to be the one he negotiates it with. Todd did his best to not be disrespectful to my mom no matter what she said to him, which I’m thankful for, but he is more than a little tired of the drama though…" 

Oh lawdy Kandi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers