11/26/13

WHOA! Kanye West and Sway Almost Come To Blows


Kanye West and Sway Almost Come To Blows
After Kanye’s interview with The Breakfast Club Kanye stopped at Sway’s show and things got a little heated. When speaking to his friend Sway Calloway (the one who he gave a TV to), a very passionate ‘Ye lost his cool and flipped out. Today needs to be deemed Kanye West day, because he is running the news right now.

Kanye Says:
“I’m standing up and I’m telling you, I am Warhol,” said ‘Ye. “I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh. Walt Disney, Nike, Google—now who’s gon’ be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more? Or do you want to marginalize me till I’m out of my moment?”

Sway responded, “Or why don’t you empower yourself and don’t need them and do it yourself?” But Kanye didn’t take too well to the question and barked back. “How Sway?! You ain’t got the answers, man. You ain’t got the answers. I’ve been doing this more than you.”

When Sway told him to “chill out,” he said, “You ain’t spend $13 million a year of your money trying to empower yourself.”
Sway explained that he has spent hundreds of thousands on his clothing line, to which Kanye said, “And it ain’t no Ralph [Lauren] though. What’s the name of your clothing line? We don’t know.”

LISTEN:
After Sway calmed him down, ‘Ye apologized for his outburst. “I love you man. I’m sorry.”
Sway is the coolest dude ever. like, who fights with him? nobody. expect for kanye. Alllll jokes aside… Dude should really go sit & have a nice long talk with a shrink. He’s been acting real crazy as of late…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers