11/19/13

OH NO NeNe Leakes HOSPITALIZED with a BLOOD CLOT!



Nene Leakes HOSPITALIZED For Blood Clots In Her Lungs, TWEETS "BLESSED TO BE ALIVE"
"RHOA" star Nene Leakes is in the hospital for a serious medical ailment. Glam-Ma Nene Leakes (shown atop with granddaughter Bri'asia) alarmed fans this week when she posted pics from a hospital bed saying, "My arms are hurting wit these IV's #blessedtobealive". 
The pic sent shockwaves through the media prompting Nene to share that she was dealing with blood clots!  She wrote a letter to fans saying,

First and foremost, I so dearly love and appreciate each and every one of you for your concern and your prayers.
Late last week I wasn’t feeling well and was feeling a little short of breath. I know my body and I know when I should be concerned so I went to the hospital to get checked out.
After some routine tests I was diagnosed with blood clots in my lung. I’m told this happened to me because of the constant traveling around the country that I do for my job.
I’m thankful to be alive as the doctor advised me that most people don’t recognize the symptoms of blood clots and don’t go to the doctor and that’s when the big problems start happening.
Contrary to published reports I did not have a heart attack.
I am fortunate to have had a wonderful experience with the doctors and nurses who took care of me.
I’m blessed to be home with my wonderful Husband and family! Look who crawled in the hospital bed with me….
Two years ago, the music world suffered the loss of Heavy D, who passed away due to blood clots he developed based on tons of air travel.  We're so happy she caught her issue in time!  Get well soon Nene!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers