11/18/13

So King Bey was Crushing on Terrance Howard? At least he thinks so!



So King Bey was Crushing on Terrance Howard?
Back in 2005 during a Destiny's Child performance of Cater 2 U at the BET Awards Beyonce pulled Terrence Howard from the audience and performed a lap dance on him as part of the performance.

Terrence reveals that lap dance was payback for him snubbing Beyonce for a date...
On a recent episode of Watch What Happens Live Andy Cohen asked Terrence about the infamous lap dance and he explained, 
“Her dance lap dance skills are like but 9 but her intent... See I tried to talk to her but I missed that opportunity and she was like this is what you missed…We had a meeting once. I looked at her she looked at me...we had a kismet but then I tried to talk to her girl.“

WATCH: 


And I am sure you all remember this…….
Better chill before Yo AZZ is found in the river! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers