11/12/13

Will Latavia Roberson will be spilling Destiny Tea?



Latavia Roberson will be spilling Destiny Tea?
Original Destiny's Child member Latavia Roberson, who was famously kicked out just before the group hit super-stardom, is ready to tell all in her new book...

Latavia tells Sister 2 Sister
“My book is basically my love letter to everybody who has wondered where I’ve been and what I’ve been going through.”
“I’ve heard things about me and I’ve heard rumors about myself. I do not mind being someone who will open up my life to any fans that I have about where I’ve really been. I’d rather they get it from the horse’s mouth.”
“I’ll definitely talk about my experiences in Destiny’s Child and everything that happened in my life thereafter. I’ve been through some serious things. It’s a testimony.”

A release date has not been set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers