11/12/13

Kenya on Porsha “How dare you keep calling Kordell Gay”!



Kenya on Porsha “How dare you keep calling Kordell Gay”
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore calls out Porsha Stewart for hinting that her estranged husband Kordell might be gay...

Kenya writes on her Bravo blog
Even though Porsha has never apologized to me for anything she has said or done to me, including laughing, often taunting me with the fact that I wasn’t married or that my ex didn’t propose to me and reveling in my struggle, I still reached out to her when I heard the news of her divorce and wished her well.
With that said, I find it quite disturbing that Porsha and her family go on and on about the fact that Kordell may be gay. After all, she told the world she had a “picture perfect life” and married the “man of her dreams.” Cut to Porsha sitting with the attorney agreeing to take him back if he abided by a “list.” Well, a thinking person with a brain would ask the question that if the main problem was that he is possibly gay, why would you want him back? I don’t think Porsha is telling the whole truth. That’s always been my opinion of her and it remains the same after listening to her recall the “facts” about their marriage.

Well Porsha?????

1 comment:

  1. Kenya Moore needs to mind her business. She the one that kept saying Walter might be gay. Don't talk about Porsha when u done something similar to her situation.

    ReplyDelete

Followers