9/5/13

Raven-Symone Spotted With Girlfriend, AzMarie In ATL



Raven-Symone Spotted With Girlfriend, AzMarie, During Luda Day Weekend In ATL
Raven Symone was spotted with her rumored model girlfriend AzMarie , over the weekend, for the Annual Luda Day Weekend festivities, founded by rapper Ludacris, in Atlanta.
If you all remember, Raven officially “came out” the closet back in August after months of speculation stating, “I am very happy that gay marriage is opening up around the country and is being accepted. I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage. I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to.”
The duo were spotted attending an all white affair to the conclude the Luda Day Weekend and charity organization festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers