9/10/13

Gucci Mane READS Nicki, Tyga and The Music Industry and they STRIKE BACK!



Gucci Mane Slanders the Whole Industry on Twitter, Nicki Minaj Responds
I don’t know what is going on with Gucci, but clearly he is off his meds apparently we are late with this, but he went in Yesterday about Waka, Fantaisa, T.I., Jeezy, he even said that he wanted to smash T.I.’s ugly wife… So disrespectful. Rocko even went to his house once he started going in on his baby mama Monica…. Lol I’m here for Gucci going in on people. Nobody ever really replies because they know he’s crazy for real. I’m mad that this fool types things  like ‘Every 1′ yet spells conquer and intervention correctly. For some reason I believe him…. I see some truth to his ranting…

If you can miraculously get through the bad grammar and mis-spelled words you’ll eventually realize he might be dropping some serious tea. Gucci got dropped from his record label so I can see him being seething mad… But Gucci caused alot of this for himself.
I’m here for it. More spillage please. Then Nicki responds, but no denials… Remember she use to be a heavy member of Bricksquad and of course when she got on with Wayne she kicked them to the curb… I remember Waka’s mom saying how Nicki was broke and living with them…. Nicki of course is saying that Gucci Mane is probably going off is because Nicki and Tyga denied his request to feature on one of his songs….
Lets consider the source. Gucci Mane has never been an attention thirsty rapper. His crazy ass lifestyle garners attention but he has never set out with the intention to be “Hollywood” or do shit just for attention. He is throwing these people under the bus for a reason. He ain’t got shit to gain or lose from this.

T.I. ‏@Tip 11m
Only a fool acts reckless for publicity.

IG: @NICKIMINAJ &#8207 @NICKIMINAJ 1m
Career aint goin nowhere like horses in da stable/ bitch I’m in the mansion, flossin, clickin cable.

IG: @NICKIMINAJ &#8207 @NICKIMINAJ 46s
Gucci look like a upset stomach ������������

Tity Boi (2 Chainz) ‏@2chainz 34m
This album is all I’m thinking about at the moment forgive me if I’m not doin something for you…

Then it got ugly:
things are getting ugly……………. ………….

Rocko Da Don ‏@Rocko4Real 8m
IM OUTSIDE YA SPOT RIGHT NOW❗
WHERE U @ ? @GUCCI1017

Gucci Mane &#8207 @GUCCI1017 1m
Rocko. Cum back lets finish our talk bitch

Gucci Mane &#8207 @GUCCI1017 21s
I should have went in his pocket. He had a switchblade. Lol. Brah. Bring me. A. Combo from Mcdonalds I got u dollar menu ass rappers

Gucci Mane ‏@gucci1017 25s
Rozay join list. Police ass nigga

Gucci Mane ‏@gucci1017 1m
Tell tyga. Thas asshole hit good. Chyna. Free. Stan. My haitian boss. Nigga

Gucci Mane ‏@gucci1017 32s
Im sorry bam. Dada. Try harder next time

Gucci Mane ‏@gucci1017 59s
Boy rocko car so fast. And. He ran. I try get rolly fa bambam

Then Tyga goes on to say that Gucci is HIV Positive:

T-Raww ‏@Tyga 2m
First off Let’s address the elephant in the room . Every 1 knows Burberry has HIV dats why nobody fuk with him.


This is just really sad and clearly Gucci needs help and fast.  Nicki posts a text message between her and Tyga asking her if she is still with Gucci and wanted to know if she wanted to do a feature with him and she responded:

After going so hard on twitter Gucci comes back to say that he got hacked… Man that was lame…. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers