9/19/13

DEAR JESUS BE A FENCE! A Baby On The Way For Antoine Dodson!



DEAR JESUS PUT IT ON PAUSE! A Baby On The Way For Antoine Dodson!
When Antoine Dodson colorfully warned his neighbors back in 2010 to hide their kids and wives from a local rapist, we would have never imagined writing this story. Dodson was homosexual, but after finding Jesus and renouncing his old lifestyle, the flamboyant Internet celebrity began dating a woman. Now, the HuntsvilleAlabama native is set to become a father.

Dodson broke the news on Tuesday night, tweeting:
“I just became the happiest man alive!! My beautiful Queen and I are having a baby!!”
Now you can run and tell that homeboy! Cray.  

Lord please take the wheel. I hope he is real because like I always say “To Thine ownself be true”  But anywhoo Congrats, Antoine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers