9/11/13

A$AP Rocky Apologizes To Jason Collins Over VMA Gay Controversy!



A$AP ROCKY APOLOGIZES TO JASON COLLINS VMA GAY CONTROVERSY!
Well we all remember what happened at the VMA’s with A$AP ROCKY presenting with open gay Basketballer Jason Collins and when Collins was speaking out for equality it made Rocky seem uncomfortable looking all strange. Well the website ‘The Stashed’ caught up with A$AP at the Made in America festival to ask him about that.

A$AP Rocky said: “I’m mad that my facial expressions was like that because I’m not homophobic at all, and that whole thing just came off real homophobic,” said Rocky. “I didn’t really notice it until I got home and saw it. I apologize to Jason for that, because people was laughing and shit, and you know… I really don’t think that’s funny. I saw they were making all the memes and pictures and making fun of him. There’s people out there that think I was doing that to be funny, and truthfully I got gay people in my family. I don’t give a fuck if you gay or you not, I just found it odd that MTV wanted to stand me next to this nigga when they are talking about gay people, that’s all. You know what I’m saying?”

Well is his apology accepted?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers