9/15/13

Meet The Masseuse who Smothers her Clients With Her 48NN Breasts!


Meet The Masseuse who Smothers Clients With Her 48NN Breasts!
A busty masseuse who couldn’t get a job in a health spa because she was too big has now set up a successful business – massaging clients with her 48NN breasts.
Kristy Love, from Atlanta, Georgia in America, spent a year training only to be turned down for a job, but now earns more than a thousand dollars a day ribbing and smothering clients with her massive boobs.
She admits she was unsure at first, but after one client asked if she was going to take her top off, she revealed how clients wanting her to hit them over the head with one breast has boosted her self-confidence.
“When I finished massage school, no one wanted to hire me,” said Kristy, who is known as BBW Kristy Love.
“I kept getting asked if I’d be able to stand on my feet all day. People assumed my size would be a disadvantage. No-one ever called me back.
“I decided to give massages from home and then one customer asked if I was going to keep my top on.
Big breasts run in her family – her oldest sister, Denise, 51, was also a size 52NN until she had them reduced to an H cup.
But it didn’t sit well with their strict Jehovah’s Witness upbringing.
Kristy, who was also married to a Jehovah’s Witness for six years before divorcing, dressed as conservatively as possible hiding her bosom under high-necked tops and baggy shirts. But she says it didn’t stop the unwanted attention and, when her back ached under the weight, she found herself cursing her big chest.
Today she wouldn’t dream of getting rid of her prized assets, which she calls her ‘bread and butter’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers