9/12/13

Mister Cee: I like Trans Women But I’M NOT GAY??? BOY BYE!



Mister Cee: I like Trans Women But I’M NOT GAY??? BOY BYE!
A day after resigning from New York’s Hot 97, a very emotional Mister Cee, had a heart to heart conversation with tri-state area listeners about his addiction to prostitution and the negative press that’s surrounded him as of late. He also addressed the video that’s been released of him. Check out a few excerpts of the interview:

On why he resigned:
I resigned yesterday. Against your wishes and against management’s wishes…I don’t want you guys to lose sponsors and money…That’s part of keeping this thing afloat. I am tired of trying to do something or be something that I’m not. I’m tired. I feel bad for the listeners. It did take a video for me to say this. I have been in denial about this for a very, very long time.

If he considers himself gay and being in denial about the term:
Do I consider myself gay? No, I don’t consider myself gay. I have gotten fellatio from uh transvestites and that’s as far as it went. I’ve never had sexual intercourse with another man and vice versa. But I have had fellatio with a transexual person. The person that I was in the car with, I know exactly who that person is….Even with me saying that, I know that I’m still in denial. Because I know that I love women, but occasionally, I get the urge to have fellatio with a transexual. And then I’m sitting here saying, but I’m not gay because I have not penetrated another man.

On his biggest fear about this situation:
My whole dilemma has always been am i still going to be looked at the same way…Am i still going to be…My whole fear of this whole thing, my family I don’t talk about my family too much, but my whole thing was just really about making sure my family was going to be alright. When I tell you, I’m going to be all right, I’m going to be alright. I hold my family down, man. Ever since my grandfather passed away, in 2006…tryna keep my family afloat and I never wanted this situation to get in the way of me tryna do that.

If he’s considering coming back to the station:
You know right now, I just feel like, I let y’all down man (sobs), I don’t know if I can stand back in this studio again and be this same person. The crazy thing about it is that, I don’t look at what I do is a problem…it’s a problem that affects the people…I don’t know where I go from here…

Later, Cee announced he is returning to his radio show at the request of Hot 97?s program director Ebro Darden. Cee also received support from his co-workers Peter Rosenberg and Funkmaster Flex.

Check out the full interview below.
Well he does have support: Former Flipmode Squad member Rah Digga has spoken out in light of the heat Mister Cee believes he has to fight after announcing a resignation from Hot 97 yesterday and coming clean about urges for transsexuals.

Digga hopped onto her Twitter page to speak up for Cee and also admitted she experienced some teary emotions during his tell-all explanation Thursday (September 12) morning on Hot 97.

"So umm..I just woke up from a nap. Mr Cee resigned?? WTF??," she tweeted September 11.
"It's interesting how everyone keeps injecting themselves in Mr. Cee's business then act like he owe us an explanation. sigh"

"@KaeAltoBella @whiteoutgotu and then what after he confesses? we gonna rejoice in his honesty..FOH world full of hypocrites"

"@thenotoriousEKB @illaim that's because people are making it THEIR business. Behind closed doors or front street it's still HIS business!"

"@whiteoutgotu @KaeAltoBella oh no not yall haha...just people in general"
"IMO Mr. Cee was/is the best DJ @hot97 had/has to offer."
"@thenotoriousEKB @illaim The rules of fame are always be humble. Nowhere does it state confess all your seedy underworld dealings.."

"@Rosenbergradio the best cry ever...I can't stand y'all lol," she tweeted September 12. (Rah Digga's Twitter)

Back in 2011, New York rapper Prodigy said despite the media hype and reports, Cee can expect support from Mobb Deep no matter his sexual preference.
"I'm just hearing what people saying, and radio, so I really don't have that much of an opinion about it," Capital P explained in an interview. "But to each his own man, if it's really like that. It sounds crazy to me, like Cee is my n*gga. We f*ck with Mister Cee. That n*gga loves Mobb Deep and always shows us love, and plays our music all the time on the radio. He's one of the only ones that does that. It's few of them, and he's one of the main ones. So regardless of what, that n*gga shows us love, and we're going to show him love back. He's always going to get new music from us. That n*gga call, we always going to pick up like 'What's up? You good?' If he wants to do a party, whatever. Whatever Mister Cee wants to do, we f*ck with Mister Cee. That's what it is." (Complex)

Dude get it together and remember HONESTY is the BEST POLICY!

1 comment:

  1. K.O. ESCADA...TO MR CEE...BE YOURSELF AND BE SAFE... PROSTITUTES IS NOT THE WAY...IM ON I'M ON YOUR TEAM NO MATTER WHAT

    ReplyDelete

Followers