9/22/13

Porsha -VS- Kordell Part # 4 KORDELL STRIKES BACK!



Kordell Responds to Porsha Stirring Up Gay Rumors
Earlier this week Porsha Stewart stirred up gay rumors about her estranged husband Kordell by seemingly questioning his sexuality in a clip from the next season of Real Housewives of Atlanta. Refresh yourself by reading here!
Well Kordell was not amused...
In a post on Instagram that went up just as the story was gaining traction Kordell speaks about the tragedy being betrayed by those closest to you.
Also Kordell releases his official statement and says he's ashamed of Porsha's behavior...

Kordell Stewart tells Straight from the A exclusively, 
I’m very ashamed of my wife for saying something that she knows is not true at all. The rumors have never been true. I’m not gay.
It is sad that she would target the homosexual community which often times lacks support to begin with. It is very disappointing that she will do anything and say anything for a minute of so- called fame.
She can have that life, I just want to continue to be the best single dad and father that I can for my son.
Kordell Stewart
WOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers