5/20/12

Raven Speaks: ‘I’m living my personal life the way I’m happiest’


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!


Raven Symone Addresses Lesbian Reports: ‘I’m living my personal life the way I’m happiest’
Did the National Inquirer attempt to pull Raven Symone out of the closet?
I just told you all about Raven allegedly coming out of the closet and dating alleged girlfriend AzMarie Livingston (a former America’s Next Top Model contestant) is shacking up together in an NYC condo where Raven is residing while playing the lead in Sister Act on Broadway.

After the reports hit the net, Raven ignored them for a few days before finally addressing them on her twitter:
“I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest. I’m not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I’m dating. and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m datings to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life. However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I’m not harming anyone. I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!”


Two snaps.
If Raven loves the ladies, it’s definitely okay. It’s 2012.
Not everyone’s throwing confetti about it though. If the reports are true, her parents were pretty upset when they found out:
She’s at a point now where she doesn’t care what her family thinks, and she’s in love with AzMarie. She’s a lesbian and wants to live that way. She told her parents she loves them, but her home – especially her bedroom – is nobody’s business, and she was not going to back down, so they needed to accept it, period.

Once again Raven live in your truth! And BE HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers