5/17/12

50 Cent Hospitalized, Undergoing Surgery!



50 Cent Hospitalized, Undergoing Surgery!

Rapper 50 cent took to his twitter, and tweeted a few pictures of himself in the hospital preparing for surgery. According to his good friend, fighter Floyd Mayweather.
“Please keep 50 Cent in your prayers he is in the hospital and he is extremely sick…we will remain positive,” Mayweather said earlier today on V103′s Ryan Cameron show.
The Queens, NY born rapper has been keeping his fans updated via his twitter account.



“I don’t want to go into surgery. @FloydMayweather call my phone why your phone off,” the music mogul wrote on the social networking site. “Do not do a @djdrama gangsta grillz this is all I get. Ain’t this a b*tch. I give 15 tracks you give me this.”
Get well soon Fifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers