5/16/12

EXCLUSIVE: Did Pres Obama BRIBE Rev Wright not to SPEAK OUT on him?





Rev. Jeremiah Wright Alleges Obama Camp Bribed Him With $150K To Not Speak Out?


Reverend Jeremiah Wright, the retired pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago and friend of President Obama, has decided to confide in Edward Klein, author of the unauthorized Obama biography, “The Amateur,” that the Obama camp attempted to bribe him out of the pulpit via email before the 2008 election.


Below is an interview Rev. Wright had with Mr. Klein about the alleged bribe coming from the Obama camp.
The report comes straight from New York Post:
“Who sent the e-mail?” [Klein] asked Wright.
“It was from one of Barack’s closest friends.”
“He offered you money?”
“Not directly,” Wright said. “He sent the offer to one of the members of the church, who sent it to me.”
“How much money did he offer you?”
“One hundred and fifty thousand dollars,” Wright said.
“Did Obama himself ever make an effort to see you?”
“Yes,” Wright said. “Barack said he wanted to meet me in secret, in a secure place. And I said, ‘You’re used to coming to my home, you’ve been here countless times, so what’s wrong with coming to my home?’ So we met in the living room of the parsonage of Trinity United Church of Christ, at South Pleasant Avenue right off 95th Street, just Barack and me. I don’t know if he had a wire on him. His security was outside somewhere.

“And one of the first things Barack said was, ‘I really wish you wouldn’t do any more public speaking until after the November election.’ He knew I had some speaking engagements lined up, and he said, ‘I wish you wouldn’t speak. It’s gonna hurt the campaign if you do that.’
“And what did you say?” I asked. “I said, ‘I don’t see it that way. And anyway, how am I supposed to support my family?’ And he said, ‘Well, I wish you wouldn’t speak in public. The press is gonna eat you alive.’
“Barack said, ‘I’m sorry you don’t see it the way I do. Do you know what your problem is?’ And I said, ‘No, what’s my problem?’ And he said, ‘You have to tell the truth.’ I said, ‘That’s a good problem to have. That’s a good problem for all preachers to have. That’s why I could never be a politician.’
“And he said, ‘It’s going to get worse if you go out there and speak. It’s really going to get worse.’

“And he was so right.”


BITTER MUCH REV? It seems as though Rev. Wright is coming out just in time for the 2012 election. We are not really sure if its to blast President Obama or is there something behind it. When all the controversy was going on between Wright and Obama before the 2008 election, it all seemed staged. We don’t know what to think of this, but one thing is for sure, its a big mess!!


What do you think? Personally I don’t believe this but if Rev Jeremiah Wright really did do this. JUST Wow what a Man of God he really isn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers